The Official "anyone But Jimmy Calderwood" Thread.

Do you want Tangoman back?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Tangoman back?

Fat odious Weegie mouthpiece cunt.

Reckons Willie Miller thought he was getting to big for him his whole interview strikes me as being lies the Pressley Whelan thing proves this.

Seriously think the guy needs mental help.

Aye, that Pressley yarn was horrifically told. Not only did the whole interview expose why he's not even been approached for management jobs, it showed why he's not had a career in the media too. Came across horribly and wouldn't be surprised if he'd had a few pints beforehand.

A very thin grasp on reality.

Definitely should be seeking professional help.

Did he not say he applied for a highland league job at some point as well? Even Paterson gets a job at that level.

I'd imagine Chairmen phone about to get refreneces from other people. Why would even highland league clubs take a chance on the cunt when all he's done is slate the Chairmen at clubs where he's been. I think everyone in Football knows what the odious cunt is like.

The fat prick should stick to driving a forklift at the distillery or wherever he was working.

Nah nah. That was the 3-0 game. 2 seasons later

Think Ricksen scored in the 5-0 game. Andrew Shinnie made his Rangers debut?

Remember a Rangers-Aberdeen game, 0-0 at half-time. Jimmy likes to tell the story that he put his arm round Barry Ferguson in the tunnel and told him he was going to be the difference in the second half, which he then was, inspiring them to a 2-0 win.

Good management that Jimmy you fat fuck.

I've not listened to the interview, don't know if I will because I hate him that much I don't think I could stomach it, but I'm told it's a heavily edited version. They had to leave most of it out as it was full of claims that would have got them sued.

He's rehashed this pish so many times that he's starting to get all sorts of details wrong. Noel Whelan at Dunfermline? Some mythical defeat to Partick Thistle?

Slurring his words at times, using words like "hingmy" and "fruitition" - this is a man whose main duty is (when employed) to communicate instructions to players.

Completely unprompted personal attack on Steve Lovell, ironically one of his better signings who he wasted unfathomably by signing Brewster and sticking with Mackie and even John fucking Stewart.

Just a wildly incoherent 20 or so minutes of slavered shite which vividly explains why no chairman has taken a permanent punt on him in nearly seven years.

Will never get a full-time job in Scotland again, although his cheerleaders in Glasgow media may help him to get an obscure post in some backwater. Manager of Guam or the like.

Played for the Pars for three minutes back in 06/07 after JC left them :sherlock:

The whole David Murray telling him he was going to be the next Rangers manager spiel I just don't believe.

That David Murray min. Wit a card. Hell of a man for pulling folks legs.

Remember a Rangers-Aberdeen game, 0-0 at half-time. Jimmy likes to tell the story that he put his arm round Barry Ferguson in the tunnel and told him he was going to be the difference in the second half, which he then was, inspiring them to a 2-0 win.

Good management that Jimmy you fat fuck.

Must have been the game Darcheville scored as its the only 2-0 game I can think off. Another hopeless fat fuck that scored against us.

If it is the same game, we were excellent throughout.

Must have been the game Darcheville scored as its the only 2-0 game I can think off. Another hopeless fat fuck that scored against us.

If it is the same game, we were excellent throughout.

Rangers had a knack of signing horrendous players that done absolutely fuck all for them bar score against us, Flo, Sebo, Darcheville, I'm sure there's many more over the years.

I won't go as far as blaming him for McGhee's reign, but the squad Calderwood left us with was the worst of my lifetime. Any remotely decent player had fucked off, we were left with a ton of lazy shitebags on inflated wages, and - with the exception of a few token selections - he still pretended our youth system didn't exist. And despite the club having the third highest wagebill by a considerable distance, he STILL fucking whinged and moaned about having no financial support from the board. Even knowing what happened the following season, I'm still glad the board got rid of them when they did - With or without money, we were always going to have a disastrous season if he'd stayed.

Just listened to the interview. Embarrassing. You could hear Jackson and Spiers trying to stifle their laughter at points. Typical weegie, full of their own self importance.

His interview striked me of how most people label a Weegie. Just a fat loudmouthed cunt name dropping every cunt ranting about how he said this and that to that cunt.

The final nail in the cunts coffin I think.

On the one hand I find it really disappointing he hasn't gone on to get another job in Scotland, he is to all intents and purposes a decent manager with a decent league record.

However I find it staggering (to an extent) that word hasn't yet reached him, as it reached me about 6 years ago via a third party close to an SPL team board, that he has very poor credibility among the power-brokers in Scottish football. His reputation has been tarnished by his own persona to the extent that by his own admission he considers himself as "big". Spiers is spot on with this at 48:30.

Loose lips sink ships Jimmy. Get your head down and get a job. Or else here's your epithet:

"I had a chat with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger about this and his philosophy is you have less chance of succeeding in the game if you don't have intelligence"

-Jimmy Calderwood c2007

stevie lovell WAS a weirdo and a waster

could have been so much more, but had no heart for football

I don't know about the weirdo comment, I think that says more about JC and his management style/persona, but it was pretty well established Lovell was lazy in training. Such a frustrating waste of a talent, he was great at Dundee and also for us in flashes.

But it does throw up the debate given the personality clash, and especially given the O'Leary thing, does JC possess the appropriate personality traits required to adapt himself to get the best out of his players? Certain players like Derek Young, Darren Mackie etc, guys who had very limited ability but had the right temperament for JC flourished, but clearly if your face didn't fit you were in trouble. These kinds of stories (the Sandy Clark incidents) get around and unfortunately these are no longer the days of Brian Clough where you can clobber a player you don't like or you can take them out drinking.

He needs to accept his time has passed or he will die a very bitter man. He comes out of that interview with even less credibility and dignity than he had before it.

I don't know about the weirdo comment, I think that says more about JC and his management style/persona, but it was pretty well established Lovell was lazy in training. Such a frustrating waste of a talent, he was great at Dundee and also for us in flashes.

But it does throw up the debate given the personality clash, and especially given the O'Leary thing, does JC possess the appropriate personality traits required to adapt himself to get the best out of his players? Certain players like Derek Young, Darren Mackie etc, guys who had very limited ability but had the right temperament for JC flourished, but clearly if your face didn't fit you were in trouble. These kinds of stories (the Sandy Clark incidents) get around and unfortunately these are no longer the days of Brian Clough where you can clobber a player you don't like or you can take them out drinking.

He needs to accept his time has passed or he will die a very bitter man. He comes out of that interview with even less credibility and dignity than he had before it.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: