No Stephen Hughes today and look at the difference in our play :sherlock:

Was exactly my thoughts. But surely can;t be, the GWT said Hughes was hugely influential.

Guess not eh Craigy, maybe if you could have admitted what everyone else could see, you wouldn't have been sacked given a place on the board?

Think the linesmen are racist. Don't like Magennis being so far forward so keep flagging him offside. Only rational reason for it.

You reckon they think he should be at the back of the team?

I remember watching a game vs Falkirk when any time the black dude on their team got the ball the ref would blow for some imaginary infringement.

It was racist yet hilarious.

Richard Cadette... that was the fella

!BbsIh(!B2k~$(KGrHqMH-EMEquj!V8QNBK)M612

Speaking of black people...

I remember at the Falkirk game at Pittodrie years ago (the one where Clark scored a screamer and Alan Gow ran the show) and the ball went behind the advertising boards at the Merkie. Russell Latapy jogged to the ball, retrieved it, and ran to our keeper and handed him the ball back. A sporting gesture, if you will.

Some geez behind me shouts at the top of his voice... "Latapy... You're still a fucking hun!"

• Downvote 1

Speaking of black people...

I remember at the Falkirk game at Pittodrie years ago (the one where Clark scored a screamer and Alan Gow ran the show) and the ball went behind the advertising boards at the Merkie. Russell Latapy jogged to the ball, retrieved it, and ran to our keeper and handed him the ball back. A sporting gesture, if you will.

Some geez behind me shouts at the top of his voice... "Latapy... You're still a fucking hun!"

cool story bro

• Upvote 1

That's the top 6 fucked then.

Killie have it sown up.

Two straight forward home games at home to Dundee & St Mirren to come.

Not necessarily St Johnstone might get beat twice score neen and we could pump united 4 or more would that not see us into the top 6

Slim chance but my thoughts exactly. If St Johnstone get a point or more on Monday it's game over but looking at the fixtures i think Utd and then Caley will beat them. If this happens we just need to beat Utd. Goal difference should take care of itself.

That's the top 6 fucked then.

Killie have it sown up.

Two straight forward home games at home to Dundee & St Mirren to come.

Not necessarily St Johnstone might get beat twice score neen and we could pump united 4 or more would that not see us into the top 6
Slim chance but my thoughts exactly. If St Johnstone get a point or more on Monday it's game over but looking at the fixtures i think Utd and then Caley will beat them. If this happens we just need to beat Utd. Goal difference should take care of itself.

Ah we'll no problem then.

Easy.

I think i might actually go to this pish.

Take the slinkeroo with you then, you probably wont get in :beer:

Did you hear he didn't get into the Crowes gig on Wednesday? He is fucking hopeless.

I think i might actually go to this pish.

Meet you, pishflapheid and cheesers in the Kirkgate?

Just seen this now min. You gan to Jimmy Black's to morn?

It was an ok game. Put a three figure sum on the Dons to make it interesting.