Becoming A Dad

weemackie

Little Mason has a pet. A Pit Bull.

Perfect pet for a toddler, a four legged meat-grinder with two thousand years of genetically enhanced mayhem behind it.

May as well get the kid a pet fucking alligator.

Pitbull-Attacks1.jpg

Tried to take the loon to see the Talking Cacus. It was gone, and vandals had smashed some of the glass panels in the hot hoose.

"Fuckin Aiberdeen." I explains to him, so we bought a remote control boat and went after the ducks.

Look on the bright side if you buy a season ticket the kid can get one for free (I know he is to young but think of the novelty aspect if you get it the day he is born might even make the papers)

phone fat charlie and he will fix it for you with the EE

In fact if you are really brave just stick all the afc-chat usernames in a hat and pull one out and that is the kids name

Tup was spot on, kids get to the certain age when they view their parents as an embarrassment, it's just the way of the World.

Exactly, my comment was no slight on Ollie, he just took it that way, falling victim to his own insecurities.

Canna see Ollie junior using 'my faithers a mod on AFC Chat' as a pulling technique put it that way.

• Upvote 1

Scottish name... went with Calum.

Not calling any kid of mine Fazeal or Muhammed or Naseem. Her Arab grandparents eyes lit up when they asked his name and we said Calum... they thought we had named him Caleb. Fuck that... not happening. You call him Caleb and he's an Arab for life.

He's got the best bits from both races... blonde and tall from my side, brown eyes and skin that tans in about one second in the summer from her side. He's also got a bit of both temperaments. He gets the excitability of Arabs when he's irritated... he'll wave his arms and yell like a little Arab, but he'll steam in and take charge like the little Viking that he is.

It's nothing short of amazing to see the genetics at play. There's a definite racial influence on a kids' behaviour... it's not just a physical thing, not just eye colour or skin tone or height... it's behavioural and psychological. He has my sense of humour.. he'll fuck with your head just for his own lulz,.. but he very much has his mother's short temper. I mean it's exactly parallel to hers, not just some similar behaviour pattern,

I'm sure other parents notice this as well, but it is fascinating to see traits in your kid/s that just seem to automatically mirror those of the parents without any kind of deliberate input from the parents.

Anyway, Calum... great name.

I ken a couple of Calums.

They're both gay.

• 3 months later...