Becoming A Dad

weemackie

Congratulations Roberto, good times ahead. As someone said the time will fly in.

My second child was born a couple of hours before kick-off against Alloa. A wee boy this time. I was dreading The Dons getting knocked oot and having to tell him for years to come that as soon as he was born his team were pumped in a cup. He will be getting decked out in every Dons babywear available from the club shop and red bubble. The poor wee fella doesn't understand yet what his Dandy birthright is.

Congratulations Chutney! :scarf: hope Mrs. Chutney and Baby-Chutney are doing well!

at least the kids of the NE winna grow up with aids and malnutrition.

#dundeeminker

NE women aren't choosy, but they are choosy enough that you went scuttling to Holland.

girls, you're both pretty. :rolleyes:

i think children are about the best thing in the world. i envy all of you, and wish i were doing it again. i'll just have to wait on (hopefully) some grandkids. :cheers:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture/fatherhood-advice-comedians?src=soc_fcbks

There are plenty of parenting tips out there, and whatever advice you find, you can probably find another source that contradicts it. If you're sick of reading sterile, boring books and articles on being a good dad, take a break with some of the best stand-up bits on fatherhood out there. At least you won't find anything funnier. And always remember the wisdom of Louis C.K.: "'Fk it.' That's really the attitude that keeps a family together."

I was never put into childcare

My parents loved me

You'll have a whole;generation of teenage mongols with mummy and daddy issues in the north east in 10/15 years as their parents punted their kids to a nursery/after school care in order for the parents to continue climbing some souless corporate ladder for an oil company to fund their shallow lives in a new build house, with an audi in the garage and annual holiday to Florida

Fuck that

I was never put into childcare

My parents loved me

You'll have a whole;generation of teenage mongols with mummy and daddy issues in the north east in 10/15 years as their parents punted their kids to a nursery/after school care in order for the parents to continue climbing some souless corporate ladder for an oil company to fund their shallow lives in a new build house, with an audi in the garage and annual holiday to Florida

Fuck that

Fucking Mummy's boy :laughing:

• Upvote 2

Getting a bit personal lads.

You don't know me or anything about my situation so who are you to generalise?

The funny thing is, if any of the cunts on here said that kind of thing to my face in real life they'd have their fucking heids to play with.

Bash on behind your keyboards though :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Getting a bit personal lads.

You don't know me or anything about my situation so who are you to generalise?

The funny thing is, if any of the cunts on here said that kind of thing to my face in real life they'd have their fucking heids to play with.

Bash on behind your keyboards though :rolleyes:

Why would I have my head to play with? That doesnt make sense.

However, i don't like talking about other people's children so I admit i may have been out of line there. Posts edited.

You drunken fool.