Becoming A Dad

weemackie

Congrats Stoney. Remember it takes a man to make a girl!

My eldest, who is a couple months short of her third birthday, came in to the kitchen with one of her dolls yesterday and told us that the doll's name was Sweetcock. We did ask her to repeat this and it can be confirmed that she did actually say Sweetcock.

I'm really dreading the teenage years.

Congrats Stoney. Remember it takes a man to make a girl!

My eldest, who is a couple months short of her third birthday, came in to the kitchen with one of her dolls yesterday and told us that the doll's name was Sweetcock. We did ask her to repeat this and it can be confirmed that she did actually say Sweetcock.

I'm really dreading the teenage years.

Sweetcock :hysterical:

Our loon made up his own language that he called 'Rockive', which initially appeared to just be gibberish.

Upon listening more closely it transpired was just all the bad words he'd ever heard me say.

I got into more trouble for that than he did when Mrs Kelt realised what he was saying.

cheers folks,

she has me wrapped round her finger already, although did sleep long enough that I got to the game yesterday.

wife had to get a wee op after due to placenta not detaching and in turn picked up an infection so had to spend 5 days in hospital....seen enough of that place to do me a lifetime.

Coolio stoney. Da ken if it's your first or not but have more than one. Essential to.

Folk who have one only are fucked up. They pretend it's for reasons financial but it's more to do them being shit, the woman being weak mostly.