Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

a paragraph of unadulterated pish. well done. :whistling:

all I did was say there was thousands of Asian delinquents capable of defacing a war memorial using spray paint. you have chosen to twist this making yourself look like a bully and a bigot in the process. shame on you cow.

ebbe

Perhaps you can link to this post to affirm this position? Oh, I forgot you deleted.

You can row against the tide all you want but your card is absolutely marked, the truth has been played out.

Perhaps you can link to this post to affirm this position? Oh, I forgot you deleted.

You can row against the tide all you want but your card is absolutely marked, the truth has been played out.

nope it's still there for all to see on page 12.

cheers

ebbe

• Upvote 1

nope it's still there for all to see on page 12.

cheers

ebbe

Perhaps it might be a good time to answer the question at the fourth time of asking.

What makes you think there is 10's of thousands of Islamic people thirsty for war and incitement?

i have little political views but have listened to many speeches and interviews from Tommy Cunningham on you tube, he speaks so much sense and is fantastic at getting his point across in a non confrontational manner, I think he'd be an asset as a politician, a man of the streets not a career politician.

Some of his views may be a little over the top at times and I have seen stuff where he talks a load of bollocks drunk but in essence he started the EDL because he was disgusted at forces being abused by poppy burning extremists in the City where he was born and brought up. He could never have dreamed he would spawn a giant like he did but despite being jailed many times and his life being in danger daily he has never changed his stance. Non violent protesting against radical Islam, most trouble at his marches are caused by the loonball Uaf bams.

The two guys killing the soldier were the EDL'S wet dream, just as numbers were dropping these two idiots come along.

i have little political views but have listened to many speeches and interviews from Tommy Cunningham on you tube, he speaks so much sense and is fantastic at getting his point across in a non confrontational manner, I think he'd be an asset as a politician, a man of the streets not a career politician.

Some of his views may be a little over the top at times and I have seen stuff where he talks a load of bollocks drunk but in essence he started the EDL because he was disgusted at forces being abused by poppy burning extremists in the City where he was born and brought up. He could never have dreamed he would spawn a giant like he did but despite being jailed many times and his life being in danger daily he has never changed his stance. Non violent protesting against radical Islam, most trouble at his marches are caused by the loonball Uaf bams.

The two guys killing the soldier were the EDL'S wet dream, just as numbers were dropping these two idiots come along.

Can you link up your favourite work of Tommy Cunningham please. I've never hear of him, but I will listen with an open mind.

I'll come out.

I am intolerant of Kelt because of the way he spelled the word "colour" in his previous post.

This is a man who was born and educated in this once great country and yet he chooses to eliminate the 'u', which provides a necessary phonic sound to the word making it a quintessentially British word.

As a Brit, to see these standards of spelling makes me sick to the stomach. As a nation we need to stand up to this disgusting behaviour. Who knows where it will end? We will be dropping the second 'i' from aluminium next, my Grandad would be spinning in his grave!

What can I say, I've gone native.

I think it's extraordinary gullible to simply accept that this is an act of straightforward vandalism, without considering the political benefit this would have to some extremely vicious anti-Muslim groups.

There's an old Maxim that you should always look at whom an action most benefits when you want to find those responsible.

Scrawling 'Islam' (in English) on a war memorial benefits anti-islamic groups far more than it benefits Islam.

Unfortunately huge swathes of the British public appear to have zero in the way of critical thinking skills, so they see the word 'Muslim' scrawled on a war memorial and there's no chance it was put there by anyone who might simply want to portray Islam in the shittiest light possible.

I just about fucking give up.

Perhaps it might be a good time to answer the question at the fourth time of asking.

What makes you think there is 10's of thousands of Islamic people thirsty for war and incitement?

I re-iterate post 356.

there are thousands of Asian delinquents capable of scrolling islam on a war memorial days after a soldier has been brutally murdered. I have no idea how thirsty these people are.

I re-iterate post 356.

there are thousands of Asian delinquents capable of scrolling islam on a war memorial days after a soldier has been brutally murdered. I have no idea how thirsty these people are.

The reality is that anyone with a dictionary and a can of red spray paint is capable of scrawling 'ISLAM' on a war memorial.

They don;t have to be Muslim.

I re-iterate post 356.

Since you can't get away with this, what makes you think, thousands of Asians are capable? Why not singular, or tens, or hundreds, or tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands, or millions, or tens of millions, or hundred of millions or Billions?

You irrationally plucked a figure, and are now looking foolish. Probably best to man up to your outrageous lies and come clean.

Has anyone been caught yet for the mosque attacks?

Can you link up your favourite work of Tommy Cunningham please. I've never hear of him, but I will listen with an open mind.

In our truly democratic Country finding Tommy Cunningham speeches on you tube has turned into a needle in a haystack job, never mind if they've had millions of views they'll still go missing overnight.

Since you can't get away with this, what makes you think, thousands of Asians are capable? Why not singular, or tens, or hundreds, or tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands, or millions, or tens of millions, or hundred of millions or Billions?

You irrationally plucked a figure, and are now looking foolish. Probably best to man up to your outrageous lies and come clean.

there were not hundreds of thousands or tens of millions or hundreds of millions or billions of Asians in the vicinity. could you stop repeating yourself please

cheers

ebbe

In our truly democratic Country finding Tommy Cunningham speeches on you tube has turned into a needle in a haystack job, never mind if they've had millions of views they'll still go missing overnight.

I never asked you for a sob story just a link. Unless you have something to hide?

there were not hundreds of thousands or tens of millions or hundreds of millions or billions of Asians in the vicinity. could you stop repeating yourself please

cheers

ebbe

Yet you believe that everyone single muslim, in the surrounding area have the capacity to deface a war tribute to the RAF? Little wonder you've covered you racist tracts and deleted many of your hate filled posts.

I worked for several years with Muslim Egyptians in West Africa. Didn't like them. Lazy pricks, every one of them. They also used to speak highly of islamic terrorists, though they were probably just doing it to get a rise from me and other "Westerners". One even showed me a five minute film glorifying the perpetrators of the WTC attacks. These were blokes working for an American service company, on an oil rig owned by an American company, drilling for an American client. To be fair I haven't had much other exposure to Muslim people, except perhaps unknowingly in the odd take-away shop, so I can't cast judgement on them all. The Muslims I have met however, I don't like. If that makes me a racist, fair enough. I've met Irish folk I don't like too, and folk from Banchory - the mealer pricks. Had a good friend back in my student days who was Indian. He was very racist though, hated Pakistanis - mainly because most folk in Aberdeen called him a Paki though.

• Upvote 1

Sorry I was saying Cunningham It's Robinson, not his real name but you can understand why he's forced to change his name, a brave man.

Yes I can understand why he would want to change his name.

It's actually Stephen Lennon, which sounds quite Irish to me. Not good if you are the leader of the English Defence League.

Brave indeed.

I'd love to go to a EDL march but can't because i'd lose my job if I was spotted there.

Tuta, he's a brave man, did you see the footage of him taking on 20 odd poppy burners on his own?

In the video I watched he was discussing how Britons defend freedom of speech.

Why, then, would he feel the need to 'take on' those exercising that freedom of speech?

In the video I watched he was discussing how Britons defend freedom of speech.

Why, then, would he feel the need to 'take on' those exercising that freedom of speech?

Kelt,

Freedom of speech must operate within the laws of decency and the laws, just as I couldn't racially abuse someone and expect to go unpunished those desecrating our war dead should also have been punished, as it turned out a blind eye was being turned till Tommy decided he wasn't going to let this happen before his eyes on the streets of his home town.

I don't particularly want to turn this into a EDL thread but understand why they exist, they feel they've been backed into a corner.