Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

Cow,

My grandfather fought in the war like that gentleman guarding the war memorial, he was shot, spent 2 years in hospital and suffered life changing injuries that stayed with him till he died. I know how he would have felt seeing this kind of damage done to a war memorial for the friends he lost in battle.

And you expect me to brush it under the carpet like the media tried to do this morning? fuck off!

How utterly cringeworthy.

Trust me my Grandfather would who also fought in the war, would be in furious at your project to insight racism. Unlike you he's a peaceful chap that believes people are people. Take your overt racism and the agenda you've clearly shown throughout this thread and educate yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

How utterly cringeworthy.

Trust me my Grandfather would who also fought in the war, would be in furious at your project to insight racism. Unlike you he's a peaceful chap that believes people are people. Take your overt racism and the agenda you've clearly shown throughout this thread and educate yourself.

Have you been drinking? incite, words mixed up, you sure your granda was old enough to be in the war.

:fishing:

Take it to another topic please.

So you're not able to, nobody is surprised to be honest. I link up similar graffiti to what was scrawled on the RAF wall, and you decline comment. Yet you're all over anything Muslim and utterly wrapped in the butchers apron.

Chuck into the mix that you admit to being a criminal and a thug and the dye is cast. Your politics belongs in the gutters of Ibrox the KKK and the orange order. You need to ask yourself questions about your bitterness min. I believe you can Improve as a person.

I'm guessing the minority of moronic Islams would be up in arms while the vast majority would realise the act of an individual doesn't represent an entire religion or movement. Thanks however for you input, we can file you as with DAYTS under right wing simpleton.

where as we just file you as complete fucking idiot aye?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Wouldn't surprise me if some twat from the EDL was responsible for the graffiti just to stir up even more trouble.

Do you truly believe that?

No one needs to stir anything.

I'd bet my life that was done by an Islamist extremist, I'd be surprised if the person has not been caught on CCTV.

• Downvote 1

are you serious here? thousands of asian delinquents capable of such an act.

Might be best for you to name the tens of thousands of Islamic people that are willing to commit this crime. Would you suggest there are hundreds of thousand of Christians willing to attack mosques?

Might be best for you to name the tens of thousands of Islamic people that are willing to commit this crime. Would you suggest there are hundreds of thousand of Christians willing to attack mosques?

do you think I would get away with urinating in a doorway in Doha?

do you think I would get away with smooching the pan off my girlfriend in public, in Dubai?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

do you think I would get away with urinating in a doorway in Doha?

do you think I would get away with smooching the pan off my girlfriend in public, in Dubai?

Do you think Whataboutary will wipe the blackboard whiteboard clear from your outrageous and ill-founded suggestions.

Again, how many muslims do you think are a criminal in waiting? How many Christians/atheists are anti muslim

Do you think Whataboutary will wipe the blackboard whiteboard clear from your outrageous and ill-founded suggestions.

Again, how many muslims do you think are a criminal in waiting? How many Christians/atheists are anti muslim

1st sentence ignored. careful.

I have no idea, how do you propose you/i gauge an accurate number?

1st sentence ignored. careful.

I have no idea, how do you propose you/i gauge an accurate number?

You're the idiot that provided some figure plucked out of thin air.

Would you like to retract your fantasy about tens of thousands of Islamic terrorists ?

You're the idiot that provided some figure plucked out of thin air.

Would you like to retract your fantasy about tens of thousands of Islamic terrorists ?

cow, you have misinterpreted me. there are thousands of Asians capable of spraying islam onto a war memorial. doesn't make them an extremist or terrorist, more criminal. hense my comparison with pishing in the street abroad or kissing a female.

Thus far we have Ebbe and Daytripping!!!

Anyone else what to come out as an intolerant bigot ?

I'll come out.

I am intolerant of Kelt because of the way he spelled the word "colour" in his previous post.

This is a man who was born and educated in this once great country and yet he chooses to eliminate the 'u', which provides a necessary phonic sound to the word making it a quintessentially British word.

As a Brit, to see these standards of spelling makes me sick to the stomach. As a nation we need to stand up to this disgusting behaviour. Who knows where it will end? We will be dropping the second 'i' from aluminium next, my Grandad would be spinning in his grave!

• Upvote 3

cow, you have misinterpreted me. there are thousands of Asians capable of spraying islam onto a war memorial. doesn't make them an extremist or terrorist, more criminal. hense my comparison with pishing in the street abroad or kissing a female.

Your attempt at clearing up your mess is only hindering you. There are hundreds of millions of people muslims capable of using spray paint. You chose a figure of "tens of thousands" or the basis of ignorance, inciting hate and irrational views collared from dubious media outlets. You have no basis, or indeed any comment on any anti-Islamic views in England (which far out weight anything pro-islam) in summary you have lost the argument, yet your scrambling for relevance and getting absolutely nowhere.

Everyone has you marked along side DAYTS min.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your attempt at clearing up your mess is only hindering you. There are hundreds of millions of people muslims capable of using spray paint. You chose a figure of "tens of thousands" or the basis of ignorance, inciting hate and irrational views collared from dubious media outlets. You have no basis, or indeed any comment on any anti-Islamic views in England (which far out weight anything pro-islam) in summary you have lost the argument, yet your scrambling for relevance and getting absolutely nowhere.

Everyone has you marked along side DAYTS min.

a paragraph of unadulterated pish. well done. :whistling:

all I did was say there was thousands of Asian delinquents capable of defacing a war memorial using spray paint. you have chosen to twist this making yourself look like a bully and a bigot in the process. shame on you cow.

ebbe

• Upvote 1

Surely anyone is capable of defacing a war memorial with spray paint?

I remember Dave Gilmour's son 'sprayed' the Cenotaph a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure he's not an Asian / Muslim / Islamist. Well, he's definitely not Asian...

did he write islam on it, days after a soldier was murdered by 2?