Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

VERY pissed off... saw this last night, have just wasted the best part of the day......Been round all the shops looking for a muslamic ray gun, cant get one anywhere... then come back only to discover it was rake gangs... so i thought handy as fuck.. I dont mind a bit allahu akbar in the garden if it gets the job done. but fuck me.. not one muslamic rake gang in yellow pages either... so sat here pissed off.. I have to stick to my taser and rake the fucking garden my self..lying little yorkshire cxnt.

I'm sure 3spam will weigh in with a post himself, but IMO you are exceedingly boring Millertime min.

Let's look at the evidence.

I presume BT was one of the first jobs you got after school. You're exceedingly happy with this job as you think it infers you're important. It doesn't. You don't have the imagination to work anywhere else and will probably retire a BT employee.

I presume your parents live in Rutherglen. You bought a flat then a house there as you don't have the imagination to live outside Rutherglen, let alone Scotland.

You've been with your bird now for nine years, she's probably one of the first girlfriends you had at school, you don't have the imagination to start a relationship with anyone else. No doubt she'll shit out a couple of bairns in good time. You're probably only marrying her because you think you 'should'.

You've got your little quirks that you think give you a bit of personality - Capri, cigars etc - but in reality they just make folk think you're a twat.

Face it min, you're ordinary, just like the rest of us.

He does have a Bruce Forsyth chin which makes him a bit "special".

p.s. have a +1

I spoke about that guy earlier in the thread, what a fucking prick he is. Blaming the government but not once having a go at the two idiots who carried this out, if he's not happy with our democracy he and others have many choices that don't involve the cowardly killing of a kid.

Thing is the guy is more or less correct.

British and American foreign policy doesn't occur in some kind of bubble... there are repercussions to be expected from our own actions.

We've fucked around in the Middle East for a couple of centuries now, and our latest exploits have killed and displaced hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children, many of them Muslim.

A bus getting blown up and a squaddie getting hacked to bits is absolutely insignificant when placed in the context of how the West has been behaving towards these poor fuckers.

For how many years have Iraqis and Afghans been burying the corpses of their children... shelled by the British in Basra, 'collateral damage' of a Drone strike, or.. fuck... just gleefully mown down by angry western soldiers for shits and giggles?

If these pictures were representative of how a nation or state were behaving towards British civilians, if the kids in the picture below were little blonde Scottish kids, what would be your reaction to those killing and maiming them?

iraqi-children.jpg?w=614&h=768

How 'Free' are the hundreds of thousands we killed to get at their oil?

And people are 'shocked' because a couple of bams chop up a soldier on a BRITISH street?

The hypocrisy of the western public is fucking astonishing.

We're just lucky these people don't have a REAL means by which to get even... and that's why we picked on them.

If that were my kid killed by a British shell or an America missile I'd be planning far more than the hacking up of one random squaddie... and I reckon you'd be of the same frame of mind.

• Upvote 3

I'd not be at all surprised if MFI recruited these lads in a roundabout way as a means of pushing through the 'snoopers charter' which was recently correctly shelved.

I'd rather take my chances with the rabid axe wielding coons than be spied upon 24/7.

I'm sure 3spam will weigh in with a post himself, but IMO you are exceedingly boring Millertime min.

Let's look at the evidence.

I presume BT was one of the first jobs you got after school. You're exceedingly happy with this job as you think it infers you're important. It doesn't. You don't have the imagination to work anywhere else and will probably retire a BT employee.

I presume your parents live in Rutherglen. You bought a flat then a house there as you don't have the imagination to live outside Rutherglen, let alone Scotland.

You've been with your bird now for nine years, she's probably one of the first girlfriends you had at school, you don't have the imagination to start a relationship with anyone else. No doubt she'll shit out a couple of bairns in good time. You're probably only marrying her because you think you 'should'.

You've got your little quirks that you think give you a bit of personality - Capri, cigars etc - but in reality they just make folk think you're a twat.

Face it min, you're ordinary, just like the rest of us.

Well played.

• Site Sponsor

Thing is the guy is more or less correct.

British and American foreign policy doesn't occur in some kind of bubble... there are repercussions to be expected from our own actions.

We've fucked around in the Middle East for a couple of centuries now, and our latest exploits have killed and displaced hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children, many of them Muslim.

A bus getting blown up and a squaddie getting hacked to bits is absolutely insignificant when placed in the context of how the West has been behaving towards these poor fuckers.

For how many years have Iraqis and Afghans been burying the corpses of their children... shelled by the British in Basra, 'collateral damage' of a Drone strike, or.. fuck... just gleefully mown down by angry western soldiers for shits and giggles?

If these pictures were representative of how a nation or state were behaving towards British civilians, if the kids in the picture below were little blonde Scottish kids, what would be your reaction to those killing and maiming them?

iraqi-children.jpg?w=614&h=768

How 'Free' are the hundreds of thousands we killed to get at their oil?

And people are 'shocked' because a couple of bams chop up a soldier on a BRITISH street?

The hypocrisy of the western public is fucking astonishing.

We're just lucky these people don't have a REAL means by which to get even... and that's why we picked on them.

If that were my kid killed by a British shell or an America missile I'd be planning far more than the hacking up of one random squaddie... and I reckon you'd be of the same frame of mind.

Aye but what if your Loon wanted to join the army and some random bam decided to hack him to death.

Thoughts then?

Aye but what if your Loon wanted to join the army and some random bam decided to hack him to death.

Thoughts then?

Well then I would have an emotional investiture in the situation, and one which I currently don't have... and having no emotional investiture allows me to see this from both sides.

We invade, bomb, displace and massacre other nations. Every once in a while that will come back to bite us on the arse.

Getting all weepy because a squaddie gets hacked to bits (and refusing to understand that this is a direct result of our own actions) is blinkered ignorance, unless one is a direct relative of the victim.

If it were my son who were chopped into little pieces then of course I'd be homicidal... but that still wouldn't change the reality of the situation.

I'd not be at all surprised if MFI recruited these lads in a roundabout way as a means of pushing through the 'snoopers charter' which was recently correctly shelved.

I'd rather take my chances with the rabid axe wielding coons than be spied upon 24/7.

CCTV in the shop you mean?

kelt you at least see that there is another side to the big picture however taken as a single isolated incident, you havent really commented on it ( not that ive seen anyway)

my view is that cross governmental relations cannot be used justify to (terrorist) acts like this.

kelt you at least see that there is another side to the big picture however taken as a single isolated incident, you havent really commented on it ( not that ive seen anyway)

my view is that cross governmental relations cannot be used justify to (terrorist) acts like this.

That's the thing though, you can't take this in isolation. Things generally don't happen in isolation.

If some guy shits on your lawn every day for a month and you eventually lose patience and smack him in the mouth you can't simply take you smacking the guy in the mouth in isolation. Certainly you assaulted him, and randomly smacking people in the gub is something to be frowned upon... however you understand that you didn't just randomly wander outside and belt some fucker, you had a legitimate reason for losing the rag.

I'm not saying that under any circumstances is chopping another human into small pieces an acceptable means of protest, whether it's a random act of violence or because someone was shitting on his lawn. It's not acceptable. It's never acceptable. A guy should be able to go to the shops for milk without the worry that someone is going to come at him with an ax, in the same way a guy should be able to go to the bazar for baklava without a NATO missile turning him into a smoking crater.

One thing about that video that pissed me off was the guy pandering to the media and western sensibilities.

He repeatedly said that Mosques weren't doing anything to prevent this kind of thing.

Two things about that statement got on my tits.

First, how does he know what is being said in every mosque? Maybe many mosques are denouncing this act... I wouldn;t know because I never set foot in a mosque. I doubt he attends many mosques either. And did he run a poll in order to determine if "No mosques are trying to prevent this?" Did he fuck.

Second, since when did it become the sole responsibility of the Islamic faith to tell people to be cool and not act like dicks?

I haven't seen much action from Catholic churches to denounce the Vatican, or to break up their own endemic paedophile rings.

I haven't seen the church of England come out and denounce Born Again Christians like Blair and Bush for killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims, many of whom were children.

But all of a sudden it's purely the Muslims who are responsible for an isolated and random act of violence at the hands of one of their 1.5 BILLION members?

People need to calm the fuck down... this hysteria plays directly into the hands of government, and allows those evil fucks to pass whatever freedom-crushing, draconian bullshit laws they like.

Fear the 'terrorists'?

Fuck off Cameron/Blair/Bush/Obama... I'm more scared of you cunts than one or two acts of violence by maddened wogs.

• Upvote 5

Kelt, good points, fairly well made. But for the sake of debate;

Well then I would have an emotional investiture in the situation, and one which I currently don't have... and having no emotional investiture allows me to see this from both sides.

making a presumption that these two fellas are championing a cause as opposed to having the kind of emotional investiture to which you refer in the form of having a friend or loved one killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, the outpouring of grief which will lead to a strengthening of resolve is ultimately using the same logic as these killers in seeking retribution. The fundamental difference is that the UK is a civilised country and people do not expect this kind of behaviour here.

Reading between the lines a bit more, you seem to be suggesting that it's not a big stretch to think that if a middle eastern country could launch a military strike against the UK, they would.

Kelt, good points, fairly well made. But for the sake of debate;

making a presumption that these two fellas are championing a cause as opposed to having the kind of emotional investiture to which you refer in the form of having a friend or loved one killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, the outpouring of grief which will lead to a strengthening of resolve is ultimately using the same logic as these killers in seeking retribution. The fundamental difference is that the UK is a civilised country and people do not expect this kind of behaviour here.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'civilised', though. By the definition of 'civilisation' all you need is urbanised population centres, organised labour, a hierarchal political structure, and a degree of technological capability. Aside from a few Amazonian/Africa/Island Dwelling tribes we pretty much all fall into the 'civilised' category.

What we have is a different sort of culture to the Islamic culture. We consider it better, as do I, because women can vote, we're (supposedly) all treated equally, and we allow drinking. Frankly, though, we're not that much 'ahead' (not that we're necessarily ahead) of the Middle East. America still had apartheid well into the 60s. Blacks were an underclass. I drive past Rosa Parks Blvd every single day, a road that stands as testament to our (very recent) lack of humanity to our fellow humans, in this case an old woman who wouldn't give up her seat so a 'superior' white man could sit down.. In fact there's a famous story about Jesse Owens taking part in the Berlin Olympics, while Hitler was in power.

Owens was asked if he noticed any difference between 'Free' America and NAZI Germany. Owens replied "Yes. In NAZI Germany I can stay in the same hotel as the white athletes."

So were the NAZIs more 'civilised' than the Americans?

We have to be very careful when we try to place ourselves on a pedestal above other cultures.

The Iranians will stone a woman to death for adultery... the Americans will fry a mentally disabled convict who bore no real responsibility for his actions. Which is the act of the more 'civilised' country?

During the invasion of Iraq our own forces bombed and shelled Basra (amongst other places), a densely populated civilian center of men, women and children, because there were people there resisting our invasion. How civilised is that?

Reading between the lines a bit more, you seem to be suggesting that it's not a big stretch to think that if a middle eastern country could launch a military strike against the UK, they would.

'A middle Eastern Country' is kind of vague. In particular I'd say if countries we attacked, Afghanistan and Iraq, had the capability to retaliate then they would. But that's what war is... generally. You attack someone and they fight back. This isn't new or shocking, this is how it has been since the first monkey tribe attacked the neighbouring monkey tribe.

We attacked Iraq, and we did so without any real provocation . If they had had the means by which to drop bombs on London then of course they would have launched a retaliatory attack... what country wouldn't? You would expect it. If someone invaded Britain then I expect the British would resist and, if possible, retaliate against the invader's home country.

• Upvote 1

By civilised, I mean peaceful. We are not used to barbaric acts of violence in the same way as we are not used to millitary action on our shores. Resultantly such barbaric acts, in their isolation, are rightly held to be abhorrent. By your logic, and I don't disagree with it, "they" are used to this kind of violence. Only in this case, the "they" are British-born of Nigerian descent, supposedly with no emotional investiture in the manner you brought up. I'm not picking on that phrase, it's actually a very good way of trying to understand the hows and whys - it would have been more understandable as an act of "terrorism" had it been someone with ties to one of the countries we're warring in.

Middle Eastern is vague. Solidarity between middle-eastern/maghreb/Islamic countries is surely no different to that between western ones. This is obviously the reason why the US are bricking it that Iran could very soon have a nuclear weapon. My point is that the brand of "terrorism" is their current form of war. It's a war they cannot currently win, but while the west exacerbates it with disproportionate retribution, the Islamic countries resolve continues to strengthen and people with little conceivable emotional investiture in the situation will continue to sympathise with them.

Kelt,

I'm getting your viewpoint but I really believe this has little to do with us being involved in Iraq and Afghanistan (neither war I agree with), this is a convenient excuse for radical Islam to attempt to spread their will and god on more of us, they believe their way is the only way and that they will control the World one day, at the rate they're spreading in the UK it won't take long anyway without barbaric acts like this.

Fear is one of many weapons they'll use to spread their will.

Look at the spread of Islamist extremism in parts of Africa, one of the attackers from the other day once even traveled to Somalia to join some terror group, wonder what his excuse for doing that was.

Closer to home in Aberdeen plans are afoot for a new "super mosque" at the beach, my opinion is they can go fuck themselves, I don't want any huge structure spoiling the beach area let alone a religious building for Islamists to worship a paedophile.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hitier was white. The vast majority of the electorate was white.

Where is the leap in your head between white majority today and muslim dominance in the UK in the future?

Breeding?

Bingo.

Look at the ongoing peadophile grooming ring trial, Muslim men were grooming young vulnerable English "white" girls on a huge scale, I've read this is one ring out of hundreds.

• Downvote 1

i dont mind mosques. Of all the centres if worship theyre the most striking... followed by eastern orthodox churches.

I also have nothing against people building their temples. It concerns me not one bit if people who believe in gods have somewhere ti worship... keeps them off the streets.

As for Muhammed being a pedo, well you cant apply modern ethics to ancient cultures. The Aztec killed kids, some tribes ate each other... the Spartans killed newborns. Even medieval Europeans fucked kids... Catholics still do, and that's not sarcasm... it's endemic in the Catholic Church.

Faur enough railing against the Catholic Church, but calling Muhamed a pedo under modern moral codes is something of a stretch.

Even 16 is an arbitrary age, given sexual maturity starts around 12. Thats neither here nor there though.

As for the spread of Islam mirroring Naziism, i cant see the parallel off the top if my head... id have ti give it some thought.

I can tell you that the historic spread of islam was initially an environmental thing... much like migrations into the Roman Empire, rather than an ideologically driven mivement.

Your lies don't wash, weegie. This is Aberdeen. you're not one of us.

He may be right wing. He may be sceptical of the independence question. This does not make him a "unionist".

Your insinuation that he hates Scots is unfounded.

How could you possibly assume he reads that particular newspaper?

As for him being a hun, you've lost all credibility with that one, not that you had any to start.

You don't even know where Bucksburn is, let alone understand what they, and the whole of the NE stands for.

At least we can slaughter our own the right way. You just make a complete cunt of it. Every time.

Well said rs, I'm not getting drawn into but I've been in situations at ibrox that would have reduced him to a quivering crying mess, I stood firm for the greater good.

I read the sun btw. :)

So, in your opinion, this exploitation of "vulnerable young English white girls" - who's parent (singular) didn't care enough about them anyway - means that the muslims will take over the UK?

Is this what you read, or is this what you believe?

Can you even think?

do you recall the line in braveheart about breeding them out.

So, in your opinion, this exploitation of "vulnerable young English white girls" - who's parent (singular) didn't care enough about them anyway - means that the muslims will take over the UK?

Is this what you read, or is this what you believe?

Can you even think?

I'm just stimulating debate, I have no opinion on it really.

By civilised, I mean peaceful.

Peaceful towards ourselves, but brutal and apathetic towards those overseas. We're detached from our violence because we can afford to be. The British people is a collection of martial races, though... I wonder how peaceful we'd be if we were piss poor and had access to guns. Not very, is my guess.

We are not used to barbaric acts of violence in the same way as we are not used to millitary action on our shores. Resultantly such barbaric acts, in their isolation, are rightly held to be abhorrent. By your logic, and I don't disagree with it, "they" are used to this kind of violence. Only in this case, the "they" are British-born of Nigerian descent, supposedly with no emotional investiture in the manner you brought up. I'm not picking on that phrase, it's actually a very good way of trying to understand the hows and whys - it would have been more understandable as an act of "terrorism" had it been someone with ties to one of the countries we're warring in.

My own suspicion is that this dude wasn't very Muslim at all. If he's a 'radical muslim' then would he be citing a line from the Jewish Holy Book as his motivation?

My further suspicion is that he's very stupid, very easily convinced, naturally violent, and probably has a lot of time on his hands but not the intellect required to process information particularly accurately. In other words, he's a nutter who thinks he's a Muslim, but essentially he's just a nutter. His motivation is probably emotional, but only in some kind of abstract way.

Middle Eastern is vague. Solidarity between middle-eastern/maghreb/Islamic countries is surely no different to that between western ones. This is obviously the reason why the US are bricking it that Iran could very soon have a nuclear weapon. My point is that the brand of "terrorism" is their current form of war. It's a war they cannot currently win, but while the west exacerbates it with disproportionate retribution, the Islamic countries resolve continues to strengthen and people with little conceivable emotional investiture in the situation will continue to sympathise with them.

I think there's very little solidarity amongst middle eastern states except in very broad terms. They all hate the Jews, they're largely run by dictators or dynasties, they're all as corrupt as the SPL (though that's hardly unique to the Middle East... see everyone else) and they're all propped up by military elites, shitting on the general populace... general populaces who have pretty much fuck all except typhoid, dysentery and an unwavering belief in A-llah.

When that's your lot in life you're going to want to take your pent up shit out on someone. Might as well be the people dropping bombs on you... ie the west.

• Upvote 1

I walked past the Copland Road coming out of a game early 80's before you cunts were invented and smacked a cunt so clean I felt his jaw break. We were three, they were thirty thousand. Nae cunt messed cos they thought I had to be mental to do what I did. I was. I would have taken them all if they had the balls to have a go.

Aye but we helped when you weren't around after the early 80's. :)