Soldier Killed By Two Attackers In Woolwich

I saw a picture of the soldier taken just before he died, him and his fellow soldier were both carrying guns, it did make me wonder why the 2nd soldier didn't return fire.

Agree it isn't on the 9/11 scale, it is a wake up call for security in your parliament to be tightened.

they said he was unarmed. i expect the guns they hold at the cenotaph are purely "decorative" but not certain.

they said he was unarmed. i expect the guns they hold at the cenotaph are purely "decorative" but not certain.

I notice the Beeb are saying that Canada now plans to "Tighten Anti-Terror Laws", which is code for 'Remove Personal Liberties'

I had no idea what Cosplaying was till I saw an article in todays Mail, interesting past time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804392/Ambassador-Cosplay-speaks-groped-twice-streets-New-York-visiting-Comic-wearing-poncho.html

Weirds me out that there is no explanation of what the fuck "cosplay" is in the whole of the DM article. I also had no idea what that fuck it is.

I just imagine some middle class old granny taking a shine to it now.

Anyways any spaz who leeches onto muzzie shit as a reason seems to get more coverage. Are half of these not actually a form of mental health issue?

Why would you guard something with a fake gun?

Mind boggling.

I bet these fuckers with the big hats outside Buckingham Palace are the same.

Bluto you fancy another visit there with your yellow shirt on to find out. ;)

well it's a real gun. just not loaded with any live ammunition. and since it's just a ceremonial guard, and the thing they're standing in front of is a big carved stone block, i guess it was always felt there was no need. i suspect this will remain unchanged.

not sure about our GG footguards/ceremonial guard. i expect they're probably unarmed too.

The sentries are ceremonial in nature only and do not generally perform actual guard duty; however, all are trained military personnel and procedures and orders do exist for the Ceremonial Guard to adopt an armed night guard of Rideau Hall should sufficient security threat arise.

Ceremonial_Guard_zps01165e57.jpg

Obviously inspired by our very own Boofon, well played that man. :) Good speech as well, Canada will not run scared, maybe came up with that while hiding in the cupboard.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806433/Canadian-Prime-Minister-hid-CUPBOARD-15-minutes-MPs-sharpened-flagpoles-use-spears-against-gunman.html

I wonder what Boof thought about in the cupboard, probably what overtime and expenses he could claim.

Speaking of, Boof, I never asked what you did while in the cupboard. Presumably at some point you needed to go potty?

Was there at least stationary in the cupboard so you could doodle or do colouring in or the like?

Were you alone in the cupboard, or were there other cupboardonians to keep you company?

Would you have strangled said cupboardonian if he were a local and you reckoned he was thinking he could save his own neck if he turned you in?

If you had it all over to do again, would you pick a different piece of office furniture in which to hide?

What would you say were the pros and cons of hiding in a cupboard?

Speaking of, Boof, I never asked what you did while in the cupboard. Presumably at some point you needed to go potty?

Was there at least stationary in the cupboard so you could doodle or do colouring in or the like?

Were you alone in the cupboard, or were there other cupboardonians to keep you company?

Would you have strangled said cupboardonian if he were a local and you reckoned he was thinking he could save his own neck if he turned you in?

If you had it all over to do again, would you pick a different piece of office furniture in which to hide?

What would you say were the pros and cons of hiding in a cupboard?

I told you what I did a long time ago via the medium of email.

The Canadian prime minister has a bit of a cheek to call 15 minutes in a cupboard "hiding"

Come on to fuck. has to be at least 4 hours to qualify as hiding.

I told you what I did a long time ago via the medium of email.

The Canadian prime minister has a bit of a cheek to call 15 minutes in a cupboard "hiding"

Come on to fuck. has to be at least 4 hours to qualify as hiding.

You did indeed, but if memory serves me right you totally skipped over the 'fun cupboard activities' section.

Probably sandbagging for your book, you hairy freak.

I've got your number, mate.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems they are blaming Facebook for this.

It's like blaming a tree because someone got shot in the face with a wooden arrow.

When are we getting back into the habit of blaming individuals rather than looking elsewhere? The fault lies solely on those men and and those who brainwashed them from the very beginning.

"kids are cunts" - blame video games (correct answer - it's the parents / kids)

"Child is murdered by parents" - Blame the social workers / police (correct answer - blame the parents ffs)

"Man jumps off bridge" - Blame the bridge (correct answer - if someone wants to die, they will find a way)