Mosque In Seaton

The crowd of protesters in Seaton was mostly made up of concerned residents, the NF only had a handful there, don't believe the propaganda spouted on this by the usual sad leftie extremists, as JB says the people they're supporting despise their views, a mixed up group of rent a mob plebs.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The crowd of protesters in Seaton was mostly made up of concerned residents, the NF only had a handful there, don't believe the propaganda spouted on this by the usual sad leftie extremists, as JB says the people they're supporting despise their views, a mixed up group of rent a mob plebs.

It was NF organised. I know this as a Seaton resident pal of mine who wants to protest didn't want to be involved in anything organised by the National Front.

I agree that the National Front (and BNP and EDL) are a joke, but you make no mention of the Islamists who regularly parade around Belgium, Netherlands, France and England (and recently Sweden) with their radical views.

Some will cite Turkey as an example of Islamic secularism, but look at this week's developments... and also bear in mind that the military ENFORCE the secular constitution.

As a side note: I find it hilarious how many apologists for this religion are feminists and/or gays, when in fact even the most moderate Muslims aggressively oppose the former and believe the latter a criminal act. Tolerance is all well and good, but how does one tolerate the intolerant?

Indeed Jocky, I thought it went without saying that those who choose to preach hatred in the name of Islam are also fuckwits of the highest order.

I probably see no reason to mention it because as a resident of Aberdeen, I never witness it in the flesh. There's a muslim contingent up here in Aberdeen, who as far as I know, have never stirred up any shit of any sort.

I appreciate living in the north of England, you'll have seen indicents to the contrary.

However, loads of people up here still say "Oh, I dinna mind the muslims, but I da like them throwing their religions in oor faces"

Never once has a muslim person thrown their religion in my face or objected me to any of it's teachings.

And that's probably why I'm more tolerant.

A muslim dude got out of his car near Marshall trailers a couple of years back because it was time for him to pray, he spotted a nice field that would do the job, he got killed crossing the road, hit by a van.

I'm not sure what the moral of the story is.

I rememeber that was working in Aberdeen & got stuck in traffic on way home at night cause o that stupid cunt. I was an hour & a half late for supper that night.

Racism is a worldwide issue to be fair, it's just publicised here more because of the PC brigade and because of us having possibly the worlds OTT media that the universe has seen.

Our media are so incredibly over the top when publicising stuff that we think racism is worse in this country than it actually is.

Take your suarez agenda to another thread :)

Ah well that's ok then, I suppose.

Let them get the racism out of their system while they're young :laughing:

Exactly my point Karl.

Pretty harmless really, don't even recall the last lynching in Aberdeen, they just mooch about facebook moaning about the darkies coloured people, no harm done.

dayts min, I like you as a Poster, but that's just pish.

To say putting up another Mosque in Aberdeen would all of a sudden result in an increase in Paedo Rings and mass murder is utter sensationalism.

Hate to break it to you however white, black, broon, yella and flipping rainbow coloured people are all capable of murder and other horrible things in general.

Well done if you're on the wind up with this, you've certainly reeled me in hook, line and sinker :applause:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They're pretty harmless though, don't go about attacking anyone.

Islamist extremists are the one's running paedo gangs and murdering people, I don't want that in Aberdeen, this mosque would be just another step in that direction.

Better watch out Dayts, the liberal police will be onto you for "racism" soon.

dayts min, I like you as a Poster, but that's just pish.

To say putting up another Mosque in Aberdeen would all of a sudden result in an increase in Paedo Rings and mass murder is utter sensationalism.

Hate to break it to you however white, black, broon, yella and flipping rainbow coloured people are all capable of murder and other horrible things in general.

Well done if you're on the wind up with this, you've certainly reeled me in hook, line and sinker :applause:

Better safe than sorry I say, I don't want to be walking the dog down the beach and be faced with a bloke with a hook as a hand ranting crap at me, keep in mind I'm just down there for a quiet walk and my dog is just little, why should I have to put up with a fundamentalist when I'm minding me own business.

• Upvote 1

Better safe than sorry I say, I don't want to be walking the dog down the beach and be faced with a bloke with a hook as a hand ranting crap at me, keep in mind I'm just down there for a quiet walk and my dog is just little, why should I have to put up with a fundamentalist when I'm minding me own business.

You're not. You live in Bucksburn. If you're going down to the beach walking your dog ( a pussy of a dog I hasten to add) then you're going down there to look for trouble.

Walk the dog in Bucksburn if you don't want Al Queda after you FFS.

It would be different if it was their kids getting approached by Abdul outside school with the offer of free drugs and booze. :(

The kids should just accept the free drink and drugs and politely decline the offer of being a Muslim sex slave, don't see the problem myself.

• Upvote 2