Mosque In Seaton

:laughing:

Yeah I know one of them pretty well from the casual days, he's not a bad lad.

He is a decent lad, some funny stories come out of him. Stood in local elections last year and i think he got 11 votes.

I think he'll have been at the front in many a battle.

A cowardly attack by several Muslims on a group of girls, this would have been front page if it was white youths attacking Muslim girls. :(

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3766/tensions_high_in_british_town_after_muslim_youths_attack_white_girls

A cowardly attack on two Muslim women by a white guy. This would have been front page news etc.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/boy-14-arrested-over-alleged-1869631

• Upvote 1

A 14 year old tugging a headdress is hardly on the same level as hitting someone with a cricket bat.

So it's okay when a couple of Brown folks are subject to racist attack, but not when it's the other way around.

Ach, just a bit of harmless fun when it's the Brown folk being victimised.

Video looks like the girl is the one causing the problem.

They were innocently having a game of kabaddi and the girl was drunk on buckfast and she got what she deserved in the end.

I personally am just impressed that during the melee they stopped to survey their attackers to confirm they were indeed muslim and that this was a factor in their aggravation.

I personally am just impressed that during the melee they stopped to survey their attackers to confirm they were indeed muslim and that this was a factor in their aggravation.

They're brown... they must be Muslim, surely?

I thought melanin was gods way of grading the worthy? Whiter = better no? Or the other way round?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory

That is actually the most awesome wiki page ever.

Extrapolating from known scientific properties of melanin, adherents of melanin theory claim the substance bestows upon people of color superhuman abilities,[5] with some contending that melanin is a superconductor.[6] It is, in fact, a semiconductor.[2] Some assert that it can absorb electromagnetic radiation; others that it can convert light and magnetic fields to sound;[5][7] that it can process information without reporting to the brain; and, further, that it is the chemical basis for what is commonly called "soul".[7]

James Clerk Maxwell would be turning in his grave, not in time with the beat though apparently.

Skin colour doesn't matter min.

Nor should religion, (legal)sexual preference, age, weight, or favourite ice-cream.

The BBC just reported that white children now represent less than half the births in the US.

In five years less than half the children in school will be white, and soon (within a few more years) white people will be in the minority, if you exclude Hispanics, I guess.

That news will scare the fucking shite out of White, Middle-Class Americans... I can't even imagine the shit-eating frenzy it's going to cause amongst rednecks, the poor, and the uneducated... actually, I have a good idea in reality...

You'll probably see the latter demographics gravitate towards race-hate groups where they can be with those who are just as ignorant. Might see old favourites like the KKK gain a new popularity... and a resurgence of groups based on emotion, prejudice, fear, jealousy and stupidty, like the skinheads, white power groups, and neo-NAZI organisations... like beating up niggers is a good way to maintain the social status quo.

I'm not being racist here as I'm not but how many of the Worlds best inventions were done by an ethnic, I'm not saying white is superior but think of any invention worthwhile and it was a white man that invented it.

Blacks are better runners granted, in their genes probably but ask him to swim, :( not used to water.

This type of discussion is tough to have without sounding racist but the facts don't lie.

What has a Muslim ever contributed to our greater good.

I'm not being racist here as I'm not but how many of the Worlds best inventions were done by an ethnic, I'm not saying white is superior but think of any invention worthwhile and it was a white man that invented it.

Oy vey...

There's a window of a few hundred years where the white man in Europe has dominated global events. This is coming to an end as we speak. Whites will become a minority pretty much everywhere in the next century, and therefore future inventions will be the domain, largely, of people who aren't white. During the couple of hundred years of Industrial revolution pretty much everything we consider 'worthwhile' is the invention of the white man... this is the result of Europe being the first region past the Industrial Post. It helped Europeans dominate the globe, and create a European (ergo white) period of ascendancy.

Don't start wanking into your empty cider can about that, though, because this has nothing to do with any kind of inherent 'White Superiority' and more to do with a number of converging, fortuitous factors that worked in our favour.

I can demonstrate that lack of inherent superiority by pointing out that there's likely nothing you can teach a person of one race to do that you can teach a person of another race to do. Even swim.

The greatest inventions in human history are probably the harnessing of fire (probably an African).... the city state (probably Middle Eastern)... The Wheel (probably Middle Eastern)... Language( probably African)... The written word (probably Middle Eastern if you exclude cave painting)...and booze, which probably originated in the Fertile Crescent... that's the Middle East.

Blacks are better runners granted, in their genes probably but ask him to swim, :( not used to water.

This type of discussion is tough to have without sounding racist but the facts don't lie.

What has a Muslim ever contributed to our greater good.

An interesting question, and here's Kelt's abbreviated version.

<deleted>

...I wrote a great long response to that, and figured that if you want an answer you'll find it for yourself, and if you don't then you won't. So I deleted it :) You don't need a page long answer from me.

I'm not trying to be a smartarse (hence deleting my response), but if you were familiar with European history from Diocletian to the Renaissance you wouldn't have to ask about the impact of Islam on Europe.

99% of people probably aren't familiar with that stretch of time, and understandably so. It can be very, very fucking boring reading books called 'Roman Empire' and 'The Decline and Fall of the Ottoman Empire'. which bookmark the period I'm talking about... around 1500 years of European and Middle Eastern history. But if you seriously want to understand the answer to your question then I'd get reading if I were you.

Anyway, that's your answer in it's new form.

The "inventions" of fire, round objects for maneuvering things (wheels), language and alcohol I would argue were products of progression that would be developed wherever a population grew. I don't think credit can be given to any race for their "discovery". There are insects that use "wheels" for fucks sake.

The dominance of white races in the period up to and including the enlightenment, industrial revolution and beyond has mainly been due to climate. It is more natural to work in a colder climate. Now that transport has developed to the stage it has, and the vast majority of the people born on this planet can with the right focus move away from the point of their birth, the races that show the greatest proliferation will prosper. i.e. the races that breed fastest. The "darker" races are doing this at the moment.

The "inventions" of fire, round objects for maneuvering things (wheels), language and alcohol I would argue were products of progression that would be developed wherever a population grew. I don't think credit can be given to any race for their "discovery". There are insects that use "wheels" for fucks sake.

I didn't call fire an invention, I referred to the harnessing of fire as an 'invention'. Which it is. Fire doesn't spontaneously pop up when you need to cook a fish, nor does a wheel self-assemble when you need to transport shit. In fact many civilisations didn't even concieve of the wheel as a means of transportation, which kind of nixes any notion of this being the result of natural progression. Like it or not, some guy came up with the wheel. Some guy built a camp fire. Some guy fermented wine, even if only by accident.

None of the things I mentioned can be automatically assumed to be 'a natural progression'. Necessities to civilisation, yes, but natural or somehow inevitable, no.

The dominance of white races in the period up to and including the enlightenment, industrial revolution and beyond has mainly been due to climate.

mainly due to climate?

You're suggesting that stable, temperate conditions is the prime factor in white European dominance?

If climate were the prime mover in European ascendancy then why were the plains Indians at the same level of development as Africans at the time of the Renaissance, and showing no signs of ever becoming a industrialised civilisation? Or the Chinese?

And how did a bunch of steppe nomads carve out vast empires, when they originated in the cold, empty lands of Mongolia and Russia? How did the Carthaginians, or the Egyptians, create powerful Empires in their sucky hot North Africa climates?

A stable, temperate climate is probably important to an extent, no doubt, but the advent of firearms probably had a far more important impact than whether it was usually quite mild in Bournemouth in the 18th Century.

Cortez brought the entire Aztec civilisation to its knees with a few hundred men armed with some cannon and muskets, admittedly with the help of some locals who were enlisted at the point of a gun.

A hundred or so squaddies with rifles halted thousands of Zulus at Rourke's Drift.

Vast tracts of land, and huge amounts of wealth, flowed into Europe thanks to the advent of firearms.

Guns were a quantum leap ahead of anything any other civilisation was using as a means to kill one another. Trained professional armies armed with rifles were an almost unstoppable force in the face of wogs armed with spears and axes. It's no coincidence that European ascendancy coincides with the adoption of firearms.

The truth is that you need, as I said, a number of convergent and fortuitous factors to explain European hegemony of the last few hundred years. It isn't just firearms. It isn't just population, or access to resources, or centers of learning, or resistance to disease, or professional armies, or any one other single factor. It's all these things and more.

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Germs-Steel-Fates-Societies/dp/0393061310/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1371174304&sr=8-1&keywords=guns+steel+and+germs

It is more natural to work in a colder climate. Now that transport has developed to the stage it has, and the vast majority of the people born on this planet can with the right focus move away from the point of their birth, the races that show the greatest proliferation will prosper. i.e. the races that breed fastest. The "darker" races are doing this at the moment.

Yeah, that's what I said.

We're at the end of white supremacy, and other races will fill the gaps as we leave them.

Civilisation won't collapse simply because there aren't any white people... and shit won't suddenly stop being invented,

As I originally said, there's no inherent ability in a white folk that isn't already in a black, yellow or brown folk.

• Upvote 1

How many people would have the want or need to be in a smiddy in Equatorial Africa? Much more pleasant and productive in cooler climes. Yes, I think the development has been mainly due to climate. Many other factors as you rightly point out - but those same factors assembled in central Africa, Asia or Middle East didn't have the same outcome.

Multiple cultures will prevale from now proportionally to their procreation capability. The Muslim teachers realise this and encourage their followers to have large families - not dissimilar to Australia's push for population only a decade ago. Have a child for you, a child for your spouse and a child for the country.