Mosque In Seaton

Maybe they should think about tidying up Seaton a bit first. Are there still boarded up flats round by the school? There were last time I was through there (a good ten years ago mind you). I don't think building a mosque is a priority for the area. What about building the mosque in the West End somewhere? That church on Queens Road is always empty. Knock it down and build a huge mosque - with big, shiny, gold bell-end thing on the top. Or there's plenty space out Milltimber way, what about there?

• Upvote 1

Didn't know you were a bible basher caledonia min.

The blurb from that video:

This was originally posted by FriendOfMuslim.

The Demographics exhibited in this video are alarming.
There were 100,000 Muslims in America in 1970
There are 9,000,000 Muslims in American now.
Our Grandchildren will be overrun by Muslims, Sharia Law, Abuse of Women, etc.
In most continents on earth, it is already too late to turn the tide of the Muslim population explosion.
Short of Divine Intervention, and Christian believers sharing the gospel, our planet will be overrun in no time.

Maybe they should think about tidying up Seaton a bit first. Are there still boarded up flats round by the school? There were last time I was through there (a good ten years ago mind you). I don't think building a mosque is a priority for the area. What about building the mosque in the West End somewhere? That church on Queens Road is always empty. Knock it down and build a huge mosque - with big, shiny, gold bell-end thing on the top. Or there's plenty space out Milltimber way, what about there?

Spot on, putting it in a poor area of town just means in no time at all, Seaton will be a Islamist no go zone for anyone other than them, in some parts of Northern England even the police don't go to some parts of the towns.

Leon is not a black mans name btw, just wanted to clear that one up.

• Upvote 1

Personally not for it especially being funded by our local council that are cutting everything they can. Also these anti fascism pricks are a pain in the arse and always vile pricks, shouting and swearing infront of their kids aswell as chanting "If you want a mosque in Aberdeen clap your hands" basically trying to provoke other groups (that remained quiet and civil) in to a reaction.

That doesn't fit.

If you want a mosque in Seaton clap your hands fits much better.

Spot on, putting it in a poor area of town just means in no time at all, Seaton will be a Islamist no go zone for anyone other than them, in some parts of Northern England even the police don't go to some parts of the towns. Leon is not a black mans name btw, just wanted to clear that one up.

Yes it is.

Leon Mike Mike Mike. :party:

Why did we build a mosque for these fuckers anyway? Do they provide/build churches or accomidate protestants/catholics etc in their countries? Do they fuck.

You trying to say that countries that are predominately Muslim, do not have churches ?

What a small minded, ignorant comment to make.

• Upvote 2

I don't know or care if they have churches to be honest it's not really a major concern tbh. I don't care about religion.

Why did we build a mosque for these fuckers anyway? Do they provide/build churches or accomidate protestants/catholics etc in their countries?

Seems you care enough to be so opinionated on the topic.

• Upvote 2

This is the 'Mosque' that Aberdeen currently has.

975127_4ba2d20c.jpg

Seats about what, twenty people and looks like a Scout Hut. Not too many minarets, that's for sure.

I'd say they need a proper mosque... how many churches are there in Aberdeen?

Possibly a be-jeaned jogger smoking a tab carelessly throws the finished fag over his shoulder and, caught on a rogue breeze, said tabby reignites and floats through an open mosque window and onto a pile of kerosine-soaked plans for blowing up a Primary School in Aberdeen...

...rather than any kind of anti-islamic arson.