Mosque In Seaton

Haven't we got more than enough Mosques in Europe already? Seriously, how many are enough for these people?

Mark my words, if you give them an inch now, next they will take a mile. Then ten miles. Then a hundred.

I just look at Bradford, Oldham, Rochdale, Burnley and many others, to see what happens (ditto Netherlands, Belgium and France).

I don't care what any of you think of me for saying this, but there is no place for Islam (or the Judeo-Christian Zionism that brought it here in the first place) in Europe. You WILL think different if the NE of Scotland's demographics ever get anywhere near those shitholes above.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Immigrants are causing congestion on the roads of Aberdeen according to the National Front’s candidate in the Aberdeen Donside by-election.

Speaking to STV, National Front candidate said the problems on the city’s roads could be linked to immigration.
Mr MacDonald said: “The traffic issue could be linked along with immigration. The more people that come into an area the traffic is going to build-up and build-up .”
He said the key issues of the campaign were traffic congestion, the Haudagain roundabout
“When the project finally comes to fruition it is going to cost millions and millions of pounds, it is going to take many years because it is not a priority project for the SNP government.
“You also have problems in the King Street area with traffic congestion. The third Don crossing might alleviate some of the problems but then it may move traffic to other parts of the city as well.”
He said plans for a new mosque at the Don mouth – which does not fall into Donside constituency – would cause more traffic issues on King Street.
“The amount of traffic that is going to build up if this plan gets the go ahead is going to put a strain on King Street where in the last year there was two traffic fatalities due to the rush hour traffic and whatever.”
One of the accident referred to by Mr MacDonald happened at around 1.30pm on October 10 last year while the other took place at 7.30am on November 22.
He said the National Front would consult with the public for suggestions on how to overcome traffic problems.
Mr MacDonald added his party were new to the issues and would “need advice from parties”.
He said the party’s message was resonating with voters and said the party did not class itself as racist.
“Everything about our party is based on facts, everything we disclose is fact, everything can be verified,” he said.
“What you see with us is an honest party. Although people are a bit mislead with what we actually stand for, what you see with us is what you get.
“I believe in putting our own people first and at this present time the political climate has moved away from looking after your own people and it is catering for the needs of incomers, which we are totally against.”

http://news.stv.tv/north/228502-national-front-candidate-claims-congestion-linked-to-immigration/

As I said earlier, the NF are not racist.

he has a point about the traffic, you can't get moved for hamilton accies at the Haudighan, can't they take bikes or walk.

hamiltons and nijos are also absolute abortions of drivers. They must cause more deaths.

:hysterical:

That was my reaction too. It's like all our problems would be solved if we got rid of the immigrants. What should we do to ease congestion on our roads? We could build a bypass or we could chuck out the immigrants?? Getting out of the likes of Dyce at 5:00pm through the week would definitely not be a problem if we had less immigrants! :hysterical:

He's not doing himself any favours coming out with stupid statements like that as it counters any valid arguments he has about immigration and folk won't take him seriously or listen to anything he has to say.

• Upvote 1

Black people are not very good at driving. Not intended to be a racist remark, just something I have noticed.

I've found this to be the case too. Terrible and uncourteous drivers. I'd go as far to say that they're worse than the posers driving Audis that seem to have taken over the roads in Aberdeen.

Millwall?

No. It's a bit like "Where's Wally" but without the stupid jumper, glasses and glaiket look.

I'm in Hackney and there's a Massage parlour advertised as "non sexual" across the road.

I don't believe them to be honest. I might visit to check they aren't false advertising.

No blacks or muslims anywhere. I thought Hackney would be chockablock.

Goat curd, various cheeses, chutney and oatcakes for pudding.

You wouldn't get that in Seaton.

What's the latest on the Seaton mosque situation?

I'm praying for a happy ending. In the parlour that is. Fuck the mosque.

No. It's a bit like "Where's Wally" but without the stupid jumper, glasses and glaiket look.

I'm in Hackney and there's a Massage parlour advertised as "non sexual" across the road.

I don't believe them to be honest. I might visit to check they aren't false advertising.

No blacks or muslims anywhere. I thought Hackney would be chockablock.

Goat curd, various cheeses, chutney and oatcakes for pudding.

You wouldn't get that in Seaton.

What's the latest on the Seaton mosque situation?

I'm praying for a happy ending. In the parlour that is. Fuck the mosque.

Are you on Mare St?

No. Sorry are you guessing the restaurant? I'm on Old Street now. I wasn't before.

Rivington Grill Bar. Lovely.

Nah, min... The Greek Supper Club was my guess at the massage parlour.

:clangers2:

You sure the Tallies didnae shoot you in the back of the heid as you escaped?