How Do You Feel About Homosexuals Right To Adopt Children?

Yes, but in some ways raising a cat is harder than raising a child.

There is a system in place for the child, education is free, health provision and such like. I used to own a cat that used to climb the curtains, piss in the indoor plants, randomly attack me, and eat bottletops. Now I don't have children, but I'm sure they're better behaved than my now dead cat?

i've raised both. and it's not harder. don't be lazy and count on a "system" to raise your child for you, Cow.

and far more long-term damage is done by being a lazy parent raising children than cats. curtains can be replaced.

i've raised both. and it's not harder. don't be lazy and count on a "system" to raise your child for you, Cow.

and far more long-term damage is done by being a lazy parent raising children than cats. curtains can be replaced.

It's amazing what a missed comma can do to a sentence. I don't have children. I want kids when I'm 35 not 24.

I'm not against them adopting kids, but the problem I have with it, i've not read all the comments so probably already been said, is the bullying and agro that the child will ultimately face on a day to day basis while growing up. Is it any worse than where they are now? I don't know...probably not. I think, as someone mentioned above, the kid would probably take their chances but I do feel sorry for anyone that will have to put up with the abuse that they will receive from some.

Just let them get on with it, i don't understand all the agro towards gay marriages etc. Are these protesters being affected by this marriage? No...so get your cunting noise out of it you cunt.

Wouldn't you support a neighbor/ work colleague who had learning difficulties even though you have none yourself?

Wouldn't you support a neighbor/ work colleague who was getting real racial abuse even though you, yourself are not of that creed?

No, I'm afraid to say I'd be more inclined to add to their torment by ( jokingly) giving them further abuse.

Fuck that, The bairn will be brainwashed into a world of poofery not to add the endless bullying he will suffer its just not fair on a kid.

As mentioned most faggits won't realise the implications it will have on a child now that Gayism is pretty much accepted by 'Society'.

I kind of agree with both sides in that it may be purely selfish and to the detriment of the child, however, attitudes are changing and as it becomes more common place will become generally more accepted. It doesn't affect me as i'm neither a child or gay so for all intents and purposes... whatever. :)

Jones if/when you have kids of your own would you be happy for them to go round to "play" at the poofs?

lol of course, that would be the least of my worries. Drugs, paedophiles, gangs etc are far more concerning to me for my future children than having a friend who bats for the other side. It's not like children who aren't hard wired to be gay are suddenly going to become gay by spending time with gay people. On what planet does that make sense?

• Upvote 2

Good kids wouldn't be mates with the poofs kids. The kid of poofs or dykes will be fucked up. They will be fucked up by not having been brought up naturally. It's natural to have parents of different sexes. It's unnatural to have parents of the same sex. There will be issues of capacity to love, shame or insecurity adversely affecting kids of homosexuals.

Fucking self-obsessed poofs are the problem here, trying to normalise themselves. Elton and Furnish's kid will be a whack job already.

EDIT: Can I ask the two of you who -1'ed this post to at least have the balls to articulate what it was I said that was so wrong or what it was that offended your sensibilities? Unless you're a couple of poofs yourselves? Faggots.

I was the first person to -1 your post and the reason I did it is because you're full of shit, buddy.

"Fucking self-obsessed poofs...tying to normalise themselves" is just offensive crap.

You're being a twat.

If this is fishing then you need to cut it out. If you're not fishing then you're a loathsome scumbag with this kind of bigoted crap.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Two dykes bringing up a child - fairplay. Woman are genetically pre-designed for that shit.

Two poofs - forget it. The child will more than likely end up as Rocket describes. Fatherhood is a societal construct. Men ken nothing about raising children. That's why you need a woman to tell you what to do.

Shagging, killing and challenging for dominance that's our pre-programmed mission. This modern trend of monogamy and living in houses is a major source of emotional anguish in my book. It's all coming to head in the next 100 years...

If homo's want kids then they should do it the natural way :dontknow: They've chosen that way of life (weirdos) so if don't want to have their own kids then why should they be allowed to fuck up some other fuckers kids?

you truly believe that? then why should taxpayer dollars pay for hetero couples to have fertility treatments? or why should taxpayer dollars be spent on developing the ability to do in vitro and other treatments in the first place?

nature intended for those particular couples to never have kids.

• Upvote 2

you truly believe that? then why should taxpayer dollars pay for hetero couples to have fertility treatments? or why should taxpayer dollars be spent on developing the ability to do in vitro and other treatments in the first place?

nature intended for those particular couples to never have kids.

:laughing: Didn't think that one would take long to get a nibble :karl:

Hee hee.

Gays are a pain in the arse though. Especially the men.

Why not... some of the smartest, most creative and interesting (not to mention well-off) people I've met were gay.

I'd rather see an adoptive gay couple raising a child than scummy chavs shitting out legions of equally scummy chavs.

But ultimately, I'd sooner a child was brought up in an environment where they'll be loved, educated, and set off on a constructive path regardless of parents' sexual orientation.

• Upvote 2

Two dykes bringing up a child - fairplay. Woman are genetically pre-designed for that shit.

Two poofs - forget it. The child will more than likely end up as Rocket describes. Fatherhood is a societal construct. Men ken nothing about raising children. That's why you need a woman to tell you what to do.

Shagging, killing and challenging for dominance that's our pre-programmed mission. This modern trend of monogamy and living in houses is a major source of emotional anguish in my book. It's all coming to head in the next 100 years...

Yeah, gay men & Muslims should all be illegal & huns whilst we're at it.

Why not... some of the smartest, most creative and interesting (not to mention well-off) people I've met were gay.

I'd rather see an adoptive gay couple raising a child than scummy chavs shitting out legions of equally scummy chavs.

But ultimately, I'd sooner a child was brought up in an environment where they'll be loved, educated, and set off on a constructive path regardless of parents' sexual orientation.

Oh that's so nice :wub:

Oh that's so nice :wub:

That's the Kelt philosophy... be nice to everyone until they prove themselves cunts, then be unmerciful in your dealings with them.

Personally I think there should be an IQ test and a comprehensive written test for anyone planning to have kids. You fail one test and it's no kids for you, but feel free to buy yourself a Pit Bull Terrier as a substitute for kids... though the odds are you already own three Pit Bulls anyway.

The world is overpopulated, and the majority of people don't have the wits to tell their arse from their elbow. They're a drain on resources and a drag on the productive element. We need fewer wasters, fewer morons, and fewer anti-social elements, and more people who can contribute to the social mean.

Population control is an inevitability anyway...

The Conspiracy Theorists are already shitting in their underpants over Agenda 21,

Enjoy your Cornflakes, everyone :)

That's the Kelt philosophy... be nice to everyone until they prove themselves cunts, then be unmerciful in your dealings with them.

Personally I think there should be an IQ test and a comprehensive written test for anyone planning to have kids. You fail one test and it's no kids for you, but feel free to buy yourself a Pit Bull Terrier as a substitute for kids... though the odds are you already own three Pit Bulls anyway.

The world is overpopulated, and the majority of people don't have the wits to tell their arse from their elbow. They're a drain on resources and a drag on the productive element. We need fewer wasters, fewer morons, and fewer anti-social elements, and more people who can contribute to the social mean.

Population control is an inevitability anyway...

The Conspiracy Theorists are already shitting in their underpants over Agenda 21,

Enjoy your Cornflakes, everyone :)

I don't know many goats that can write though, so that would put their species in great danger & that would be a little unfair.