How Do You Feel About Homosexuals Right To Adopt Children?

my problem with society is how far will it go

first we had man and wife now its two gays whats next three or four gays living/getting married/ bringing up a kid together

I'm not seeing the progression of your logic.

Aside from (heterosexual) Mormons, why would gays be more likely to have more than the standard two in the relationship than a heterosexual relationship.

You've got me intrigued here, certainly.

Please continue....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think anyone here who is a parent and wants to perpetuate prejudice then they really should be looking at how they are doing as a parent rather than how someone else might do as a parent simply because of their sexual preference.

It's reasonable to assume that ignorant parents shit out ignorant kids.

And lots of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not seeing the progression of your logic.

Aside from (heterosexual) Mormons, why would gays be more likely to have more than the standard two in the relationship than a heterosexual relationship.

You've got me intrigued here, certainly.

Please continue....

because they could form a ring and adopt young boys :checkit:

Indeed ignorance breeds ignorance.

We can only hope that they end up with a gay child and it shatters their narrow minded world view.

Do you think teaching gayism in schools is acceptable and if so do you think this might lead to kids thinking its the norm

It's hardly ever going to be the norm if the vast majority are not gay.

Not just now but if it keeps getting pushed in our faces the next progression will be teaching it at schools

If you tell a kid young enough that its normal to love another man as well as a woman more will soon follow

At a rough guess same with parliament when there is voting on gay rights i would think as the older generation die the younger ones will accept this as norm

Do you think teaching gayism in schools is acceptable and if so do you think this might lead to kids thinking its the norm

When you say teaching it do you mean showing them how it's done?

Like a priest does.

"And this is called rimming. Johnny you are not licking properly"

When you say teaching it do you mean showing them how it's done?

Like a priest does.

"And this is called rimming. Johnny you are not licking properly"

This must be a recent addition to the curriculum, teaching homosexuality.

9:00 Smashing Bus Shelters

10:00 Practical Homosexuality

11:00 Reality Shows

12:00 Lunch

Did it become law? Of course the poofs are overly active in their quest for "equal rights:"

Doesn't mean it gets passed into statute.

What are you scared of? Scottish schools will never promote poovery. They may acknowledge it exists - and it does, apparently - but it always has existed. What be the problem? What be your view?

my view is honest and straight to the point

homos should NOT bring up children and people can push gayism all they want but in my mind its wrong and always will be.

end of

• Upvote 1

my view is honest and straight to the point

homos should NOT bring up children and people can push gayism all they want but in my mind its wrong and always will be.

end of

That hate you have will consume you one day and you'll be shooting kids in the local school in no time.

Just make sure you blow yourself away when you're done.

Its going on in the house?

Pretty sure once he learns the birds and the bees hes got a rough idea probably around the same time the bullying starts.

Fast forward 10 or so years later he will either follow his "old men" into a world of poofery or descend into a life of being a waster due to having no mates due to the selfishness of his adopted parents.

It is not natural simple as.

Don't have a problem with arse bandits doing faggit stuff in there own place.

A child should not be brought up in a world with this going on.

Why is sexual orientation a factor?

Are you saying, and I'm asking not assuming, that it's preferable for children to be raised in a situation where a heterosexual couple are dysfunctional, rather than a situation where a gay couple can provide safety and stability?

Its going on in the house?

Pretty sure once he learns the birds and the bees hes got a rough idea probably around the same time the bullying starts.

Fast forward 10 or so years later he will either follow his "old men" into a world of poofery or descend into a life of being a waster due to having no mates due to the selfishness of his adopted parents.

homosexuality isn't infectious.

That hate you have will consume you one day and you'll be shooting kids in the local school in no time.

Just make sure you blow yourself away when you're done.

why is it hate because i do not think pushing gay adoption is right

that is what gets me about the people who believe in gay marriage/gay rights or whatever they think that if you do not agree you are angry or Homophobic

• Upvote 1

why is it hate because i do not think pushing gay adoption is right

that is what gets me about the people who believe in gay marriage/gay rights or whatever they think that if you do not agree you are angry or Homophobic

if it isn't anger or homophobia then what exactly is your problem then?

What's wrong about gayism?

Are you a religious man?

heterosexual relationships are “natural” because that is what we find in nature, whereas we don’t find homosexual relationships. The latter are therefore unnatural and should not be validated by society.

And no i am not a religious man

your turn

do you believe in gayism