U20's Thread

Did anyone see the game. The guy Shaip Tela looks interesting. I found a recent 9 minute video of him online. I know anyone looks good in their own promotional video and the opposition wasn't great. That aside he appears to be a right footed central defender or possibly more of a defending midfield in the Jack mould. Looks to be very composed on the ball and appears to have a decent short and long pass on him. The majority of the passes of the forward variety.

Anyone see him in the flesh?

Did anyone see the game. The guy Shaip Tela looks interesting. I found a recent 9 minute video of him online. I know anyone looks good in their own promotional video and the opposition wasn't great. That aside he appears to be a right footed central defender or possibly more of a defending midfield in the Jack mould. Looks to be very composed on the ball and appears to have a decent short and long pass on him. The majority of the passes of the forward variety.

Didn't see the game but he played centre mid yesterday. Played well by all accounts...

Was he the trialist for us?

Was a proud father yesterday. Dean was on the bench for the under 20's. He didn't get on, so I've told him to go knock on the managers door! :laughing:

He's disappointed not to get on, but rightly proud of himself for being called up to the "reserves" at 14. Keep the head down and another opportunity may just be around the corner

• Upvote 9

Was a proud father yesterday. Dean was on the bench for the under 20's. He didn't get on, so I've told him to go knock on the managers door! :laughing:

He's disappointed not to get on, but rightly proud of himself for being called up to the "reserves" at 14. Keep the head down and another opportunity may just be around the corner

Nice one Ol.

Excellent stuff. When Dean makes his full debut I expect to hear of a group of afc chatters singing 'one of our own'!