Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Great day, everyone I met was brand new, really good guys and a real pleasure to meet, glad I went. Time was limited and I didn't get to speak to everyone as long as I'd have liked as I bumped into loads of old football mates but safe to say all hat folk that were there were spot on, would meet any of them for a beer anytime.

Those who didn't go missed out on a brilliant time, ok the game was crap but that was always the side show.

Sambucca's fairly hit the spot btw, :cool:

Great day out until the match started ...I think that takes tups loon to 19 games without seeing a win...I'm struggling with severe acid indigestion probably due to those jager and blue wicked numbers ,Roberto introduced us to , mixed in with half baked County pies..fine at the time but nae so fine now...good to meet up with the Hats top boys...Every one a Gent.

Poor show for Tup having me down as a no show, I'm a man of my word, If I say i'll be somewhere I will be, :)

He was a nice guy though and his loon was spot on....can you believe his loon has now seen the Dons 19 times and never seen them win yet, I told his loon it would be best if he stayed out of the stadium before the game, sadly he just laughed and didn't. He's a jona!

I do have a photo of us all but I had a tongue in my ear and my face is uglier than normal, I also look like I have a hitler haircut, bad angle! :) I may send it in, not sure yet. Not the best pic though. :laughing:

My phone died a death on me anyway so I can't do it right now! :)

Great day out until the match started ...I think that takes tups loon to 19 games without seeing a win...I'm struggling with severe acid indigestion probably due to those jager and blue wicked numbers ,Roberto introduced us to , mixed in with half baked County pies..fine at the time but nae so fine now...good to meet up with the Hats top boys...Every one a Gent.

Me and my mate had indigestion as well, both of us never get it, suspect the pies or Sambucca.

Hmm looks like I now have a Clique of hatters to deal with lol

Anyway glad it went well i knew it would only thing that had me slightly worried is if you all tried to live up to your expeditions ie fighting and drinking etc

as i have known this to happen in the past when i used to go out all the time.

Its actually better if you do not post a pic as some might like the anon better especially some of the things that are posted on here (I am thinking if people are outed their work/mrs might not like some of the stuff posted)

Good day my loon massively enjoyed it, I mentioned it was his birthday and before he knew it he had plus fifty quid in birthday gifts.

Tremendous gesture, he's delighted, with special mention to my namesake Roberto.

Huge thanks to tups loon for allowing me to swap his £2 coin for 2 £1 coins.

Hugely appreciated.

Cheers tups loon.

Ps stay away you Jonah!!

Hmm looks like I now have a Clique of hatters to deal with lol

Anyway glad it went well i knew it would only thing that had me slightly worried is if you all tried to live up to your expeditions ie fighting and drinking etc

as i have known this to happen in the past when i used to go out all the time.

Its actually better if you do not post a pic as some might like the anon better especially some of the things that are posted on here (I am thinking if people are outed their work/mrs might not like some of the stuff posted)

Why should folk hide behind the internet?

If you can type it on here (whether in jest or serious) then you should not hide from it.