Pubs In Dingwall

tup

Good call RS, except I'm hard as nails. :cool:

Nah, ye're nae. Ye're mental and will back down fae nae cunt but ye're nae fast enough nor strong enough.

Don't confuse fearlessness with ability. You wouldn't last 30 seconds. Your nae big enough to tak a good clatterin.

Nah, ye're nae. Ye're mental and will back down fae nae cunt but ye're nae fast enough nor strong enough.

Don't confuse fearlessness with ability. You wouldn't last 30 seconds. Your nae big enough to tak a good clatterin.

Aye that's what I meant, :laughing:

I've never backed down or ran from a fight in my life, no matter the odds. Taking a kicking makes you hard at the football, you stood for your City! :checkit:

How can you tell all that by seeing a picture?? It's me to a tee!

I was licking Dayts. Was hoping to get lucky.

Ach least I dinna hide behind my username.

Hard as nails you see and soundest poster on here.

Are you saying I hide behind mine? Loads o cunts on here ken who I am.

Second question, disregarding the preposterosity of you being the soundest of us all, are you hard as nails in terms of PROVEN fechtin ability?

Looks like tup has an incredibly long right arm.

In case you were confused, tup's hand was the one without the fag. His hand is under dayts but yes, it's freaky long.

I reckon I was the hardest there, no offence to those present.

I would agree with one proviso, dayts' sleekitness might means he gets the better of you.

In a boxing ring, no question you would destroy him.

I was going to say I could take the five of you at once. Boof and redstar wouldn't be a factor. I would have to swiftly kick berto's legs from under him to put him to the back of the queue and I would have to use all my powers when tup and dayts are in front of me. On their own, nae bother, but I would have to be cute and knock one out accurately and without the other one getting near to make sure of victory.

RS, quite a few old casuals were there, hit me and old friendships would have came into play. Jus saying like. :whistling:

Nae that we'd ever fight cause you'd like me. :cool:

I know some old casuals who you know and one casual who is as small as you but twice as hard, if not thrice, would make damn sure that if you and me kicked off, nae cunt else would jump in.

But hey man... what we talking about this for? You love your old shite music, tunes that I hate.

I wouldn't batter you cos your taste in music was pish. I wouldn't batter you at all... unless you deserved it.

All I'm saying is that you aren't as hard as you said you were, a proposition you accept... I think!!!

But I could never like you cos I could never trust you.

I know some old casuals who you know and one casual who is as small as you but twice as hard, if not thrice, would make damn sure that if you and me kicked off, nae cunt else would jump in.

But hey man... what we talking about this for? You love your old shite music, tunes that I hate.

I wouldn't batter you cos your taste in music was pish. I wouldn't batter you at all... unless you deserved it.

All I'm saying is that you aren't as hard as you said you were, a proposition you accept... I think!!!

But I could never like you cos I could never trust you.

I kinda concur with all that. Though on the same side as me and you could trust me, I'm as loyal to my mates as I am to my daughter.

The boy who you know who is twice or thrice as hard as you has seen me lose it with a human being who was sair needing it.

He would never tak me on but he's a soul-mate for life for reasons that go back 20+ years.

We all loved to break facial bones with our fists once upon a time. People who still like to do so - and trust me, I haven't done it for my last time - have yet to grow up.

Speak later after I've been to cosmos and then done my homework.