Pubs In Dingwall

tup

I'll be in Dingwall but meeting up with my gf's dad down there and heading down with a guy from work and his son. Not sure I want to have the "lets go meet my friends from the internet" conversation. Though I'm sure I'll see of yous kicking about. Every one is wearing pink carnations right?

I'll be in Dingwall but meeting up with my gf's dad down there and heading down with a guy from work and his son. Not sure I want to have the "lets go meet my friends from the internet" conversation. Though I'm sure I'll see of yous kicking about. Every one is wearing pink carnations right?

Aye mind and stick yer finger up yer gf's fathers arse while yer sucking him off...get yerself down the Mallard ffs...you'll know the lads from the Hat...the cunts that are tearing the place up...DT has promised complete carnage.

Aye mind and stick yer finger up yer gf's fathers arse while yer sucking him off...get yerself down the Mallard ffs...you'll know the lads from the Hat...the cunts that are tearing the place up...DT has promised complete carnage.

I'll be there, or the hotel near by (which ever has the shortest line for getting drink) and FYI her dads not even my type.

Let's get one thing clear, this is not friends from the internet meeting, it's a collection of the hats finest going for a beer, we'll have none of this friends talk. At the end of the day you'll all be begging to be my pal but my Facebook has no vacancies right now so please keep your dignities.

Bluto is my only pal off here.

Let's get one thing clear, this is not friends from the internet meeting, it's a collection of the hats finest going for a beer, we'll have none of this friends talk. At the end of the day you'll all be begging to be my pal but my Facebook has no vacancies right now so please keep your dignities.

Bluto is my only pal off here.

I'm thinking about making George gay.

Any no shows will be ridiculed next week as will those who can't handle their beer.

I'd like to extend my thanks to tup for getting this on, without you calling us out at the start of the thread many of us would have been at home with a tea listening on the radio.

Now as the best boxing compers would say.....let's get ready to ruuuuuummmble, :)

No.

Not much phone reception in that part of Dingwall.

No photos either IMO.

I like to lowride it through life, not publicise my every movement.

It must be almost impossible when your reputation with both ends of a pool cue go before you. Mind the pool tables in Dingwall only accept 1/2 Croons.