Pubs In Dingwall

tup

What has being pished and showing off got to do with anything? Im a natural showman and dont need to be steamin to show off, i do it naturally. And started what on the gay pages? the "rate me out of 10" comments on them? you'll need to try alot harder to embarass the unembarassable you fucking wifey! I better watch what i say since your tellin everyone your kick boxer you might give me a hiding..... How many fights have you had again remind me mini???? :poster_oops:

What has being pished and showing off got to do with anything? Im a natural showman and dont need to be steamin to show off, i do it naturally. And started what on the gay pages? the "rate me out of 10" comments on them? you'll need to try alot harder to embarass the unembarassable you fucking wifey! I better watch what i say since your tellin everyone your kick boxer you might give me a hiding..... How many fights have you had again remind me mini???? :poster_oops:

Haha I'm nae trying to embarras you, just playing, same with when I say I'll batter folk, I ken I couldn't batter naebidy.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...