Pubs In Dingwall

tup

I thought that banner about EPL plastics support your local team was quite appropriate and funny the stewards trying to get it aff them.

Never saw what was on it but those lads were winding up the stewards most of the game. Wasn't very clever pissing them off with the little banners over the ads the first, oh maybe 20 times, then putting up the big one.

Also do feel like missed out a bit, but work mates son didn't like it in the Mallard so changed to the National. How did yous know who was who anyway?

Never saw what was on it but those lads were winding up the stewards most of the game. Wasn't very clever pissing them off with the little banners over the ads the first, oh maybe 20 times, then putting up the big one.

Also do feel like missed out a bit, but work mates son didn't like it in the Mallard so changed to the National. How did yous know who was who anyway?

I knew a couple of them and spoke to them all pre game, you've got to admire the work they put into the banner and the ethos behind it, they maybe get a little naughty at times but it's a game of fitba, fair play to them I say. I've read a lot of people complaining about them, would be better for people to approach them then and there if they have a problem.

I'd rather be in an end with everyone like them than the PC brigade we seem to attract so much of these days.

We all wore pink carnations.

Still don't think that photo beats with the team photo of me, Millertime, MDAL, Heppy and Coopy at Fir Park - the real dream team.

Millertime was in your shot. You lose.

Also knowing the person who swung a duker at B_M, I literally didn't think the person in question had it in him, always thought he was a mellow character.

I'm baffled by him swinging dukers like. Harmless character...so I thought.

He was a couple of years younger than me growing up in the same area. He used to think he was a wee hardman when he was a loon, but used to piss his pants when taken on, literally.

Haven't spoken to him for twenty + years so he could very well be a decent sort nowadays.

I knew a couple of them and spoke to them all pre game, you've got to admire the work they put into the banner and the ethos behind it, they maybe get a little naughty at times but it's a game of fitba, fair play to them I say. I've read a lot of people complaining about them, would be better for people to approach them then and there if they have a problem.

I'd rather be in an end with everyone like them than the PC brigade we seem to attract so much of these days.

Do like the sentiment but the stewards were pretty tolerant for the amount of fucking about they were at though. I don't know what the PC brigade is but I don't think I'm in it!

Where were you when this was taken KSL?

I hadn't arrived at that point I don't think.

I'm hidden in the other one.

We were dropped off beside the Country Tavern by the bus, had a few pints and shots in there, then popped in the the National for all of 30 secs before bailing and headed to the Mallard.

Spotted Boof first then got introduced to tup.

Roberto appeared and then Redstar introduced himself to me(he's a big lad).

Never met dayts.

This AFC Chat meet up is like a really bad blind date. Ye all ken ye will lose yer nerves tae talk to each other. Poofs.

12ireland.600.jpg

Are you going to apologise Brian? we all met each other with a hearty hand shake and in tups case a big hug, I think he couldn't believe some of Aberdeens finest made the effort to join him and his loon for the day, he was chuffed to fuck.

His loon wanted to come back to the smoke with me, I had to shake him off my leg as I boarded the train, he was a really nice boy though, Tup must be proud.