Pubs In Dingwall

tup

:laughing: Life and soul of the party!

Fister you would be free to tag along but bring a needle and thread, as your sides would need sewn up after I tell some hilarious jokes and tales.

Are you still playing at ASV on Sunday evenings? Thinking about making a comeback to teach you all how to score goals again.

I'm glad you weren't there.

You'd have ruined the day more than the result.

I'm glad I wasn't wearing that hideous jacket you have on.

Fister you would be free to tag along but bring a needle and thread, as your sides would need sewn up after I tell some hilarious jokes and tales.

Are you still playing at ASV on Sunday evenings? Thinking about making a comeback to teach you all how to score goals again.

Fister? :laughing:

I'll look forward to basking in your stories and jokes. You should venture down to Hibs.

I'm not personally just now (marathon training) and there is only 2 weeks left at the ASV before the booking is stopped till February (fitba clubs or something get it over the winter). Sure there will be something at strikers in the meantime, and I'll be back come November.

Nowadays, granted - but I'm married. Birds would look at you as their 5 to 3 though.

No chance when I was a single man.

Most handsome fucker on here without a doubt.

Funny looking, you very much are. :).

No doubt about that, you are a handsome beast.

As I said, with my wit and charm and my average looks, im a bonafide catch.

Fister? :laughing:

I'll look forward to basking in your stories and jokes. You should venture down to Hibs.

I'm not personally just now (marathon training) and there is only 2 weeks left at the ASV before the booking is stopped till February (fitba clubs or something get it over the winter). Sure there will be something at strikers in the meantime, and I'll be back come November.

Yes, fister.

I'm going to Hibs, 0707 train from Aberdeen I believe.

Just thought I'd point out that boofon and Roberto were drinking lager tops on Saturday :gay:

Embarassing.

Yes, fister.

I'm going to Hibs, 0707 train from Aberdeen I believe.

Not sure what train I'm on as not booked yet but aiming for a 10/11 arrival and meeting your colleague down there pre-match. Will maybe catch you somewhere and get you a pint (nae tops :gay: ), see if you live up to the expectation you are building.

Tommo, ach you're a sound chap. Hopefully you make the next een.

Shucks.

Easter Road is next on the agenda for me, promises to be a good day out.

Not sure what train I'm on as not booked yet but aiming for a 10/11 arrival and meeting your colleague down there pre-match. Will maybe catch you somewhere and get you a pint (nae tops :gay: ), see if you live up to the expectation you are building.

Aye, I'll give him a shout and see his plans.

Guest milne_afc

United game will likely be moved to the 2nd. I'll be going to that. Will be looking out for these familiar faces :-)

Canna see it min, we have a game on the 4th at Kilmarnock.

Guest milne_afc

Last four fixtures I believe have been moved from the first as there's no public transport.

Hope you're right, makes it a lot easier for me.

AYE I BET it was like the episode of the office at the pub at lunchtime. Obviously the best people dfidnt turn up

:laughing:

What is the local brewery round here? Is it courage, could be courage...

Can you lot all end this love-in and go back to slagging each other now, was more fun :thumbup1: