Motherwell V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing result. 2,635 Dandies at the game as well according to the clubs Twitter account. Superb.

This team does seem to have a bloody spine and it is so refreshing to see. Also fantastic to see a complete lack of clubs from Weegieistan and its horrible spread of shitty wee towns that surround it no where to be seen in tomorrows draw :)

I know we say it every year but with crowds like that we deserve a cup.

I'll judge at the end of the year...the joker who held the position prior was not a hard act to follow...Mchun is certainly an improvement...but when the club has been brought to its lowest ebb (under the Brooner) it's a relatively easy task to...do better.

I think you deserve a chinning loon. Your constant use of the word 'hun' for our current manager, who is light years better than anything before him for many a year.... it's tantamount to utter contempt to anyone associated with the Dons.

Get yerself tae f*ck ya knobend!

I think you deserve a chinning loon. Your constant use of the word 'hun' for our current manager, who is light years better than anything before him for many a year.... it's tantamount to utter contempt to anyone associated with the Dons.

Fuck off

Fully agree.

Anyone using the hun label for Derek McInnes should be banned from the forum.

Fuck off

Do one you feckin moron. No one has any time for your pish on here any more.

Only a true hun would try to hide thier hunnishness by decrying our manager (and anyone with the slightest association with the hun) as a hun.

YOU FUCKIN HUN!!!!!

Do one you feckin moron. No one has any time for your pish on here any more.

Only a true hun would try to hide thier hunnishness by decrying our manager (and anyone with the slightest association with the hun) as a hun.

YOU FUCKIN HUN!!!!!

Sober up ffs chief...it's the quarter fucking finals

Redstar GTF!!! 522 users online, 2,635 on way back up the road....thousands more sitting at home smiling from ear to ear abd buzzing for Monday Night v partick never mind upcoming semi! All of us but 1 which is you, you negative barsteward! Fucking do one! Sick fed up of coming on here and getting into fantastic mood and being proud as fuck reading the rest of the fans comments and getting myself smiling and then there is YOU and YOUR PISH comments! Fuck off

I have been guilty of using the hun tag for our manager however from this moment forth I will cease to use this term. He has restores some pride to our wavering reputation thank you derek

It takes courage to admit making a mistake. You're a real mannie eb4b. Respect.