Motherwell V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Must admit i never wanted McInnes as manager and even said i do not want that hun fucker or words to that effect.

But must admit he is doing a great job so far and i was wrong.

hope i continue to be wrong all the way to the final and Europe as well.

Another with the balls to admit it. A few more to go...

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redstar is no hun he's a proper Dons fan.

So give it a rest, he was right to initially question this hun's credentials.

Anyway it's not the time or place for that, well in to McHun IMO.

gritted teeth eh tup?

never mind good win for your beloved hearts aswell. :checkit:

In context and I repeat, McInnes has done a great job in recruiting and managing and this is showing in results.

Results are the only context that matters.

It is too early to tell if he will be a good or great AFC manager but it's not too early to say he is a competent manager.

He deserves our full support and backing. Any AFC decrying him and insulting him do so not because of his record in these first months, but for other reasons. The internet is a terrible thing. As is pride, stubbornness, wallowing in negativity, pessimism and not having the balls nor the integrity to say sorry.

No matter what someone will always have something negative to say, right now there is no real need for it, we went down there thinking we could do something, those thoughts quickly left many as soon as the red was shown, every Aberdeen fan is used to us throwing it away and bottling it, tonight we showed something we've rarely shown so we should rejoice.

I'd give McInnes a reach around btw.

Redstar is no hun he's a proper Dons fan.

So give it a rest, he was right to initially question this hun's credentials.

Anyway it's not the time or place for that, well in to McHun IMO.

What will it take? When will you stop insulting OUR manager?

Yes we know there have been a couple of abjectly dire performances this year but many more excellent ones.

Which part of the evidence thus far fails to convince you that the AFC board may have got lucky this time?

McInnes is doing an EXCELLENT job. Can this FACT alone not make you stop insulting him?

Or are you another one waiting for him to shed this skin of competence and be as shite as the rest we've had for over 20 years?

Are you arguing that the skin of competence he wears now is illusory and that he really is a shite manager after all?

Is your internet virtual persona that important to your life that you will failure upon us all?

The Zola song is enough for me to give him another chance.

Everyone had doubts early doors we've seen it before. However, as the season goes on they get chipped away, cup win and not even Aberdeen granite can stand up to Del's Dynamite. Even if we don't this performance alone must have little more than a chucky left?

Brilliant, just brilliant. At Queen St waiting for train home and I am still absolutely buzzing.

Such a good performance, wasn't just about guts or courage either. We played with patience, skill and composure and restricted Motherwell to 2 meaningful chances in the whole game.

I have lost my voice, and quite probably my dignity after the second goal, and I don't fucking care. Epic, epic night.

No matter what someone will always have something negative to say, right now there is no real need for it, we went down there thinking we could do something, those thoughts quickly left many as soon as the red was shown, every Aberdeen fan is used to us throwing it away and bottling it, tonight we showed something we've rarely shown so we should rejoice.

Exactly Mini even when I seen us 0-0 at half time a man down I still had confidence we would pull through. We seem to have a team who can grind out results and aren't affraid. The Alloa game proved that for me winning that penalty shoot out in years gone by we would have missed all pens such was the bottlers we had playing for us.

Great post mucker.

+1

Haha, I never noticed this post before I posted mine. Great minds and all that. Must've been a great bounce.

Amen Hulk!!! Magic night!!!!!

As for the Pricks slagging Sir McIness awa and boil yer heeds ya cunts. Big respect for the Manager especially we his celebrations we the fans at full time. He maybe supports the huns but fuck off he won the night a game that no one expected us to win after we went down to 10 men...

Fans that slag off the players or manager for there past history are cunts!!!!!

What a fkn result :dance: & from under the cosh as well.

Cannot remember the last time we had a team able to do that playing most of game down to ten men.

I hope there was a good rendition of ten men went to mow during last ten mins?

We should maybe think about starting Zola every game & just subbing him after a few mins cos his replacements always score & Robertsons replacement also got an assist.

That's three great results I've missed over this last two weeks at work. Gutted but delighted at same time.

A great result, I always enjoy seeing the opposition fans flooding out like a massive combined vanishing act.

I was only getting through the turnstile when they scored their disallowed goal and then there was mass confusion as to what had happened, among those who had just got into the ground.

It was a very spirited and determined display from us, to play for so long with just 10 men, though the game was pretty turgid in general.

On the radio afterward the interviewers were trying to goad McInnis into agreeing that we were now favourites. Fortunately Deeke just let it wash over him saying we are not an arrogant team, just one that goes out to do its best every time. I liked how he praised us fans also.

Am delighted for McInnis and the players.

Only complaint was that the catering had run out of steak pies when I went ;)