Motherwell V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

I'm chuffed Ebbe for sure...just not getting too carried away...we've been here before many times before

No. Our previous managers were balloons. You say that our CURRENT manager is also a balloon.

This is different. If we lose, it will not be bacuse of gutlessness and incompetence. This is totally different.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ebbe what a bounce it was fucking on par we Vernon's one!!!! Big Razor has decided am the Buses lucky charm and will be traveling for free from now on.......

chuft for everyone of you on that bus. what a result and performance by all accounts, tell razor I had his scarf on in spirit. :scarf:

I'm chuffed Ebbe for sure...just not getting too carried away...we've been here before many times before

Awa and shite. You fuckin hate McInnes, Langfield, Rae..... basically anyone from either Glasgow or has came with 10 yards of Ibrox.

You have not one shred of passion for AFC. It's so pathetic, everyone can see through it.

If Langfield were to save a pen in the final and Wylde to score the winner, I'm 100% positive you'd see something to feckin moan about.

Get the feck off this forum you negative twat.

Absolutely amazing tonight, from McInnes, to the defence to the fans. Not seen such a performance in defiance of the odds like that in years. In fact I'm struggling to remember one.

Amazing bounce when Considine scored, and the roof came off at Hayes goal.

Big pats on the back to all players, don't have a single complaint. Just hope Robertsons ok.

He counts Ally McCoist as a great mate...what do you think...cunt

And so what, he's not allowed to be friends he used to play along side?

Like you saying you have no mates outwith Aberdeen as their all huns.

Absolute shite.

I couldn't give a crap if he has Rangers bed sheets and cuddles into Broxy Bear before he drops off at night.

All I care about is him instilling some passion, pride and success as our Manager. I'll give him props and my backing all day long. It's called being a supporter, not that you'd know the first thing about that - you smelly, stinky hun!!

Awa and shite. You fuckin hate McInnes, Langfield, Rae..... basically anyone from either Glasgow or has came with 10 yards of Ibrox.

You have not one shred of passion for AFC. It's so pathetic, everyone can see through it.

If Langfield were to save a pen in the final and Wylde to score the winner, I'm 100% positive you'd see something to feckin moan about.

Get the feck off this forum you negative twat.

Rae captained the filth , Langfield wanted to join the filth and Mchun is great mates with the current manager of the filth...I don't hate any of them...I just don't want them at my club.

Ha ha ha ha am away to beast the zola song tae death on way home!!!!

Managed to avoid a bleeding nose the day!!!!

Majic

since I've nae voice and i'm nae there:

calvin's got a massive cock. ZOLA ZOLA

he tucks it in his football sock. ZOLA ZOLA

he shagged a bird, and now she's deid,

he tied his cock aroon her heid.

CALVIN ZOLA ABERDEENS NUMBER 7

NANANANANANANA

NANANANANANANA

Rae captained the filth , Langfield wanted to join the filth and Mchun is great mates with the current manager of the filth...I don't hate any of them...I just don't want them at my club.

The evidence of this season, compared to the previous 20 odd suggests that the present manager DESERVES to be at AFC.

Your blind spot makes you irrational, incapable of coherent thought.

The evidence of this season, compared to the previous 20 odd suggests that the present manager DESERVES to be at AFC.

Your blind spot makes you irrational, incapable of coherent thought.

Your right on both counts so will understand why I'm not able to join the wankfest currently engulfing the forum.

Your right on both counts so will understand why I'm not able to join the wankfest currently engulfing the forum.

Well, you have, I see, just changed jobs from Baku to Angola, so it's little wonder you're such a dour bastard.

I know I'm right on both counts. That's stating the obvious. Everyone can see this.

Since you know admit that you have lost your mind, why not work on trying to save yourself?

Know thyself. Learn. Develop. You've got a fucking problem. Fix it.

At least admit that continuing to call him McHun is unacceptable and that hating him being here is nae richt in the heid.