Celtic V Aberdeen (3 - 1)

You will change your mind once you see the highlights. Firstly...the ball was in his area to easily gather. Like a moderately competent keeper would have done.

Then, it was the furthest from a good save you could even hope to see.

A weak effort straight at him. He could have just caught the thing FFS.

Then even worse, pushed it limp wristedly again, right to a hovering tim.

Fucking atrocious goalkeeping. Again.

I'll watch them when they go up. He was definitely the one player n our team who won't be getting any pass marks from any one.

SOTR don't think the 2nd half was 'backs to the wall'. FIrst 5 minutes Celtic came out strong and forced us back but as the half went on we came back into it a bit. Celtic still the better side right enough but we had some decent attacking positions.

Couldn't believe it when McGinn's shot never went in. Like Chris Clark at Ibrox all over again (ok maybe not that bad but similar).

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We competed in the first half. Although Celtic did have much more of the ball, they didn't really threaten our goal until Clangers had his brain fade.

Second half was backs to the wall stuff. Midfield was non-existent and we hardly had a touch. Reminscent of a McGhee or Brown performance at Parkhead. So over the piece and in answer to your question, we got what we deserved.

IMO Celtic are not a great team. We showed them far too much respect.

I didn't think it was backs against wall either second half. Yes Celtic were all over us first ten, I didn't think they looked like scoring bar Samaras hitting post. We grew into game as it went on and created some openings on break. Definitely IMO we deserved a point.

Guest milne_afc

Will the club get fined for our chants?

Are you serious?

We might get a bill for some ceiling tiles in the lavvies, but fined for chants? Jesus me min.

Do elaborate.

"Jimmy Salvile" "IRA UP YOU YER ARSE" "you're missing 6 fans" "ACAB" and other songs. Hey, I don't have a problem with them just asking yous because folk telling me that we were probably going to get fined for the songs. Just wanting to know if it's true or not, that's all. I think that we will definitely get fined for the toilets and the broken seats.

Did this really happen?

Yep. Put his hands up to the Celtic fans to apologise. It's cringeworthy when players do that. If you don't want to go wild then give your teammates a hug and make your way back to the centre circle.

Those songs sound pretty light weight

Only song that would've caused any real offence yesterday was the one sung about Bobby Sands. Thought we were above that shit.

Yep. Put his hands up to the Celtic fans to apologise. It's cringeworthy when players do that. If you don't want to go wild then give your teammates a hug and make your way back to the centre circle.

Only song that would've caused any real offence yesterday was the one sung about Bobby Sands. Thought we were above that shit.

Spot on. Horrible trend in modern game. Feel cunts.

A cynical observer might wonder if McGinn has aspirations to return to ra sellic, the club where he failed big time.

Whatever the fuck, his actions yesterday should merit a severe bollocking and a minimum of one months wages as fine.

Fucking arsehole. He was fucking shite yesterday too. Cunt.

Guest milne_afc

Lampard scored twice against West Ham yesterday. Nae fucking sentiment there and quite right.

Exactly how it should be.

McGinn can get fucked with his Tim apologist attitude. Prick.

Guest milne_afc

A bit harsh there! Yes he shouldn't have been apologetic for scoring against Celtic but it's no as if he's stabbed us in the back.

That's exactly what it's like.

I've no time for anyone with split allegiances - 100% commitment to AFC or fuck off is my message.

For the first time in a while I deliberately didn`t listen to the game on the radio. I had predicted 3-0 to the Tims but couldn`t believe how we again capitulated right at the death. There is a definite malaise affecting AFC and never more apparent when we play them. Our record against them, home or away, in recent years is nothing short of embarrassing. It`s actually a disgrace when you consider almost every other team in the league has either beaten them (even if only occasionally) or at least nabbed a point.

As for Clangers...there was never any doubt he would cost us more points this season. All the talk of clean sheets is ignoring the fact that he is a liability when it really counts. Someone else said that he lacked presence in the box. Something that any decent keeper should have as a prerequisite.

McGinn...very disappointing. He is simply an ex-player who didn`t set the heather on fire and should remember who is paying his wages and provided him with the platform to perform every week and play for his country.

Zola is strong that's pretty much it. This "hold up play" he's meant to be doing for us is BS. Most of the time he losses possession. Magennis is strong & fast & pressures defenders a lot more than Zola does.

Josh may not be a fantastic player but Zola brings even less than him.

McInnes left him on the park FAR too long yesterday. Should have been hooked at HT at the very latest. If Josh had come on at HT then we'd have (possibly) stopped celtic starting the second half as strong as they did.

McGinn you are a fkn wanker. Showing fkn sympathy to the fkn champions of Scotland at their home ground. You fkn creepy little bastard (even if you did score with your hand)

Clangers. Fud. 1st goal a complete plonker. second should have been held NO QUESTION. chest height, straight at you & with fk all pace you fkn flapping twat. Even the third is questionable.

McGinn should be fined or punished in some way for those actions.

Clangers for all his faults has made mistakes but McGinns actions are worse for me.