St Johnstone V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those highlights actually make it look like we dominated the game and played well. Not a dig at anyone but arm chair fans really don't see enough of the games

I'm at work so can only comment on the highlights but what I will say is that the two goals were fkn fantastic & also Clangers reaction save from May. Great save & got it around his post as well.

Vernon fed Pawlett a couple of great balls (one of which he scored a peach from).

No idea how the game went but would have loved to have been there for Fallons red card alone :hysterical:

Pawlett could have had a hatrick & Hayes could have had a pen on another day but can see how the ref MIGHT have thought the saints player played the ball when in actual fact it comes off Hayes

I don't mean folk not at a game can't comment like. I wasn't sure how to word it. But those highlights make us look like we dominated the game and for 90% of the game we couldn't string 3 passes together.

There was actually a spell near the end of the game when we passed the ball about 10 times in a row and because the back 4 were involved in the passes a large number of our away support started booing!!! They must have been boozy. Or just really upset that we weren't using route 1!! Think the passes ended with Vernon's shot that went wide right of the keeper

I don't mean folk not at a game can't comment like. I wasn't sure how to word it. But those highlights make us look like we dominated the game and for 90% of the game we couldn't string 3 passes together.

There was actually a spell near the end of the game when we passed the ball about 10 times in a row and because the back 4 were involved in the passes a large number of our away support started booing!!! They must have been boozy. Or just really upset that we weren't using route 1!! Think the passes ended with Vernon's shot that went wide right of the keeper

Boos were actually Ole's!!!

The only inappropriate chanting was the idiots at the right rear of the normal away stand who thought it would be fun to start silly chants during the mandela applause.

Quote from McInness "Niall likes working off that left-hand-side"

Interesting given I had thought there had been a bit of a bust up (allegedly)because he wanted to be played through the centre.

One or both of these bitsof "info" may be bullshit, or maybe, just maybe, McGinn has gotten into the groove of the wide role and is going to start scoring for fun. I'm in an optimistic mood today.

Guest milne_afc

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/st-johnstone-0-2-aberdeen-dons-down-10-man-saints-1-3224448

St Johnstone’s frustration was clear. When Mannus waded in among the travelling support to retrieve a stray ball, he found himself squaring up to one spectator, who was quickly led from the stadium.

Anyone on here?

He's on twitter.

Got arrested and put in a cell for an hour. Didn't break the law if you ask me.

Quote from McInness "Niall likes working off that left-hand-side"

Interesting given I had thought there had been a bit of a bust up (allegedly)because he wanted to be played through the centre.

One or both of these bitsof "info" may be bullshit, or maybe, just maybe, McGinn has gotten into the groove of the wide role and is going to start scoring for fun. I'm in an optimistic mood today.

Hah it was some random who made it up.

Harsh to be put in the cell. But he was being a bit of a twat. Had the ball at his feet and wouldn't throw it back. Then wouldn't move when the keeper came to get it himself

Hardly merits eviction from the ground and put in a cell for an hour.

What was Mannus's punishment for leaving the field of play and entering the crowd, a worse offence than not throwing the ball back on to the pitch in my opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not manage to get to the game but my son said Fallon elbowed Hector in the face as he was not far from it.

Showed him the highlights and he says its the second time he lifts his elbow slightly obscured by another player not the first as it is nothing more than a brush with his hand.