St Johnstone V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Stoney's worst attempt, and this is someone who thinks putting a smilie at the end of a post constitutes fishing.

Law of averages dictated he was bound to get lucky with at least one :)

He's had enough pot shots after all :)

Dont recall ever saying he should be dropped, what i did say is that the three players (Robson, Flood and Mcginn) shouldnt walk straight back into the team after we had won two or three games on the bounce.

I said he should have been dropped for the game v Thistle after his post-goal demeanour at Smeltic. I stand by that. Every Aberdeen player needs to give their complete allegiance to the side, not have any soft spot for other teams. I was ready to sell him after he turned up to some minkers love-in during the summer.

I said he should have been dropped for the game v Thistle after his post-goal demeanour at Smeltic. I stand by that. Every Aberdeen player needs to give their complete allegiance to the side, not have any soft spot for other teams. I was ready to sell him after he turned up to some minkers love-in during the summer.

I think you should drop this whole McGinn non-celebration at Celtic Park. He was showing respect for a team that gave him an opportunity (yes I know he wasn't a regular blah blah), it happens almost everywhere and there's nothing wrong with it. The guy is still committed to Aberdeen and is proving that week-on-week, try focussing on that and not this pathetic agenda of dropping him if he doesn't celebrate one goal against his former employers.

Two good goals in a routine victory.

I was annoyed by parts of the press qualifiying our success by referencing "an off-colour St Johnstone".

aye but compared to some of their performances earlier in the season they were significantly "off colour". that may be due to our defensive display, but they were still off par. see nout wrong with that.

is he?

and what, like mulgrew doesnt celebrate scoring against us aye?

Mulgrew didn't respect us towards the end of his Aberdeen career did he? Said he didn't give a f*ck, was hardly going to carry that on.

McGinn - top scorer by a country mile last season, got 8 so far despite being injured earlier in the campaign and signed an extended deal. Yeah, he's no happy....

Guest milne_afc

Mulgrew celebrated both his goals for us at Parkhead. I could name 100 other players who celebrated goals against former teams. It's a modern day* cock sucking piece of faggotry shit and I won't tolerate another similar episode by another Dons player.

*Denis Law doesn't count

is he?

and what, like mulgrew doesnt celebrate scoring against us aye?

This doesn't make sense.

Why would you even compare the celebrations of two players? An individual has the right to behave how he wants. If McGinn respects Celtic for giving him the opportunity AND for letting him come here to play regular first team football then so be it.

If Mulgrew doesn't want to behave that way then who cares? He's a fanny.

This doesn't make sense.

Why would you even compare the celebrations of two players? An individual has the right to behave how he wants. If McGinn respects Celtic for giving him the opportunity AND for letting him come here to play regular first team football then so be it.

If Mulgrew doesn't want to behave that way then who cares? He's a fanny.

Agreed...If McGinn scores for us against them he can celebrate...or not...any way he likes...analysing celebrations or the lack of them shows an all time low from some posters...baffling.

Mulgrew didn't respect us towards the end of his Aberdeen career did he? Said he didn't give a f*ck, was hardly going to carry that on.

I think there's tainted memories regarding Mulgrew. Fans favourite in his 2 years here and improved as a player while here. Offered the chance to probably quadruple his wages and move back to Glasgow.... what was he going to say?

He was nothing like Maguire, Kerr, McDonald etc in the cunts list.

I still boo him when we play Celtic though. Prick!

Didn't think so at all.

Neither did most at the time.

Folk have let the fact he signed for Celtic cloud their judgement.

Sickening to say, and not much competition, but the best left back we've had since McNaughton left!!

Beating the likes of Byrne, Foster and Robertson haha

The entire time he was here, I thought he was a terrible full back and more suited to a central position. Too slow, poor positioning, he was not a good full back. Doesn't surprise me he never plays there for Celtic or Scotland.

As for his time at the Dons, I'd say there was a big difference in effort levels between his season under Calderwood and his season under McGhee. He did seem to lose interest. Even if you lose interest though, it isn't that difficult to still look like you are putting in some effort if your biggest contributions are your set pieces.

I think you should drop this whole McGinn non-celebration at Celtic Park. He was showing respect for a team that gave him an opportunity (yes I know he wasn't a regular blah blah), it happens almost everywhere and there's nothing wrong with it. The guy is still committed to Aberdeen and is proving that week-on-week, try focussing on that and not this pathetic agenda of dropping him if he doesn't celebrate one goal against his former employers.

Get fucked. This isn't just about the celebration. He also went on stage at a Smeltic fans get-together over the summer. He needs to know who pays his fucking wages. If he wants a love-in with the minkers, go back to them and bench-warm - I'm sure they'd match his Dons salary.

Agreed...If McGinn scores for us against them he can celebrate...or not...any way he likes...analysing celebrations or the lack of them shows an all time low from some posters...baffling.

:hysterical: Come on min Redstar - you of all people to be talking about over analysis of anything is laughable. What do you call the current manager again? Can't you remember your anti-Craig Brown campaign? I'll be surprised if your still not camped outside Gavin Rae's hoose with a placard.