Inverness V Aberdeen (3 - 4)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not confident about this, I will say 0-0 (only cause I dont want to say 1-0 to them).

Hope I am wrong and we can pull off a victory; I dont think hughes will be as good for them as butcher, but its too early for him to have had any significant negative effect.

:hysterical:

One look at that muppet in their dugout & our team will be oozing with bags of confidence.

:hysterical:

One look at that muppet in their dugout & our team will be oozing with bags of confidence.

Falkirk improved significantly under him then were relegated once he left. Hibs finished 4th under him and have been a whole lot shitter since he left.

Wouldnt be surprised to see ICT continue with their form. No one thinks it will last but I wouldnt be surprised if they finish 2nd.

Behind Aberdeen :)

Injured: Robertson

I want to see Pawlett back in the number 10 role - and I think McInnes might go for this too with Jack moving to right back for one game.

Langfield

Jack Anderson Reynolds Considine

Flood Robson

McGinn Pawlett Hayes

Vernon

subs: Weaver, Shaughnessey, Magennis, Low, Hector, Wylde, Zola

others: Clark, Smith, Murray, Masson, Shankland

Prediction: 1-0 Vernon, again

Falkirk improved significantly under him then were relegated once he left. Hibs finished 4th under him and have been a whole lot shitter since he left.

Wouldnt be surprised to see ICT continue with their form. No one thinks it will last but I wouldnt be surprised if they finish 2nd.

Behind Aberdeen :)

Falkirk were promoted to the SPL under him then after he went to Hibs they got relegated back to where they belonged.

Hibs had a great side at the time & he fucked them up & was basically asked to fuck off cos nae cunt wanted him.

Then he went to Livi & was actually ok with them (his level maybe) but after going to Hartlepool he was back to his usual & was sacked after 6 months

Falkirk were promoted to the SPL under him then after he went to Hibs they got relegated back to where they belonged.

Hibs had a great side at the time & he fucked them up & was basically asked to fuck off cos nae cunt wanted him.

Then he went to Livi & was actually ok with them (his level maybe) but after going to Hartlepool he was back to his usual & was sacked after 6 months

I fail to see how this has a negative reflection on Yogi?

He's certainly nae perfect by any means and I wouldn't want him in charge of the Dons but he's certainly proven he has as good a chance of any at doing okay with ICT. Falkirk always tried to play nice football during his time there, unfortunately they didn't have a budget to really push on in the SPL. He had them performing way above expectations though, even nearly pipping us to top six one season. Not to mention he got them to a cup final.

Hibs were electric in his first season from what I remember but then a slow start to the following season and a poor result in Europe and he was offski. Not sure what happened at Livingston or Hartlepool but I think people write this guy off completely because he speaks like a fanny.

I think he'll do alright.

I fail to see how this has a negative reflection on Yogi?

He's certainly nae perfect by any means and I wouldn't want him in charge of the Dons but he's certainly proven he has as good a chance of any at doing okay with ICT. Falkirk always tried to play nice football during his time there, unfortunately they didn't have a budget to really push on in the SPL. He had them performing way above expectations though, even nearly pipping us to top six one season. Not to mention he got them to a cup final.

Hibs were electric in his first season from what I remember but then a slow start to the following season and a poor result in Europe and he was offski. Not sure what happened at Livingston or Hartlepool but I think people write this guy off completely because he speaks like a fanny.

I think he'll do alright.

Falkirk were about his level at best. Yes he done well with them in the 1st div & he then inherited a very good Hibs side & done well in his first season but was soon found out & that's why his win percentage with Hibs was only 35% where as with Falkirk & Livi he was 41% & 44% respectively but at Hartlepool he only had a 27% win rate.

There's a good reason why he's not had a decent club since Hibs & him getting the Caley job was a massive surprise.