Inverness V Aberdeen (3 - 4)

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee Utd are the only side we need to concern ourselves with.

That will be a 6 pointer.

All the rest are just cannon fodder you fool.

Its a two horse race between ICT and Dundee United, although its possible ICT will catch celtic, but I cant really see dundee catching caley under hughes! Aberdeen should manage a respectable 4th or 5th though! xx

Source on trains? Thought this might of been the case.

Ones heading south for this will have plenty sauce on em and booze. I'll have a drink to my poor, sober, fellow dandies though. Anyways train folk aren't that clued up surely a 2l bottle of coke few slugs out of it and top up of voddy and you're away?

I'm on the moist 12:00 train up to Inverness.

Im sure it will be dry for the most part but wet in places

Indeed.

These dry trains and buses are the ideas of socially detached gluepots.

They are also an infringement of one's civil liberties.

That's the UK for you.

A minority of arseholes can't behave, so...punish the vast majority...law abiding citizens who cause no bother whatsoever.

Here's an idea for you cunts in authority...deal with the actual pricks who cause the problems. BOOM!

Fuck me, if there was alcohol allowed on the train or bus I was travelling on, I'd probably have a relaxing 4 or 5 tins on the journey.

Arrive completely sober, and eagerly anticipating a pint or two before the match.

If bus to football or dry train, we simply take concoctions.

My usual would be 2 x 500ml soft drinks bottles, 350ml of juice poured out of each, leaving space for 1 full bottle of spirits spread across the two.

Doesn't taste that great (to start with), but by fuck it does a job and beats twiddling your thumbs waiting for the train to get to destination.

So...end up much, much more mangled if there is an alcohol ban.

And they really think it works. :rolleyes:

Fuckwits.