English League Cup 2013/14

To be honest OWS, I never saw it - I just find it clutching at straws that a manager of Man United can complain about refereeing decisions. Irony.

Albeit managers of the smaller clubs do say the top 6 clubs do get more refereeing decisions?

He had just been book for dissent then minutes later goes right through a Sunderland player, commentator and Provan both said he was lucky, Poyet was fuming !

He had just been book for dissent then minutes later goes right through a Sunderland player, commentator and Provan both said he was lucky, Poyet was fuming !

In reality though, he just trod on his toe as he went for the ball.

IMO would of been a harsh sending off.

Moyes is apparantly going to be given a "warchest" of £50M this window.

Now, in todays market, in January, with everyone knowing United's woes, what are they going to get ? An Andy Carroll type over priced not very good player perhaps. or at best.

One of Fergies biggest mistakes of recent years, allowing Paul Pogba to go to Juve. He's what they need. £50m will get them one of the world class players they need. They should spend it all on Arturo Vidal. Class act. Doubt they'll get him in January though.

Davie Provan made me laugh. Borini hit his penalty 'higher than he would have wanted'....he's an idiot.

One of Fergies biggest mistakes of recent years, allowing Paul Pogba to go to Juve. He's what they need. £50m will get them one of the world class players they need. They should spend it all on Arturo Vidal. Class act. Doubt they'll get him in January though.

Davie Provan made me laugh. Borini hit his penalty 'higher than he would have wanted'....he's an idiot.

Every time I see him, he impresses me, always a goal scoring threat.

As for Pogba, he is obviously kwality now, but was he not a bit pishe at United ?

If Rooney and RVP had been fit all season they wouldn't have lost half as many at home bluto.

true. but then your talking about arguably the best striker in the world and rooney. course theyd make a difference. c.f. suarez and liverpool.

last year they were all over the shop late 2012 and all of 2012/13. this lack of consistency is not new.

Although the last player the signed from Dortmund who was a cracking player, they managed to turn him shite, so fuck knows if it'll work with Gundongan.

aye thats a funny one; should be the best playmaker in the league.

mind you it looks like both moyes and fergie have issues with him.

maybe he isnt that good after all??

as is morrison at westham.

not the smae level but looks a better prospect than cleverly.

fergies handling of a lot of big players (or egos ) was pretty poor in the end.

berbatov being another.

the mess he left with rooney for moyes to clean up also looks like typical fergie stubbornnees

Haahaha, okay and what makes you say this?

which bit?

kagaway plays regulalrly. but is more often than not the 1st subbed.

gets lots of games in the CL.

some of the big domestic ones too.

again though he is always subbed.

for the amount of time he has played he should really have made a bigger contribution. but then he isnt shown much faith, always subbed, doesnt get consistent regular time in his best position and the team is focues on him.

fergie an dm,oyes have both done this?

why?

same could be said of fergies management of nani and anderson.

both very talanted, more so than cleverly, valencia and the like.

I have Negredo 5-0...got 310 quid as things stand but this score is never finishing 5 nil.

Also have over 2 goals over 12 corners 4-6 cards for 110 quid and Man City win over 12 corners and 4-6 cards for 90 quid...however cards nae happening in this game.

i`m sure a certain mr know-it-all will query that if it comes in :dc: .

If you think that berto or indeed any cunt on here can make a profit over the bookies over a decent sized data sample, then you must be Mr know-fuck-all.

You haves to laff at punters who only tell about their winnings. Who gives a fuck? Any cunt can have a lucky bet or streak. What are they saying? I'm so fucking clever cos I can predict fitba? Any pro gambler or bookies can tell you, betting on markets such as cards or corners or correct scores or correct scorers is for mugs. The bookies are no mugs. The mugs are the mugs. That's why the bookies win, each and every single year. Value is what betting is about.