Adam Rooney Signed

It'll be the same gig as we gave Wylde.

Cancel contract once new club is found, minimum comp paid for cancelling contract as player has new contract to sign and no real loss of earnings to worry about.

If we pay less, they pay the difference in value of contract as a one off payment. Player gets a club to play at, 'selling' club frees up wages to get someone in and new club worry not a jot about comp as thats all been taken care of by previous.

Only think with him is I can see him signing for 18 months at most in the hope of trying again at the end of his contract.

Fkn F5 buttons everywhere getting a battering & it's not even near deadline hour for the Jan window.

Has he signed yet?

Has he signed yet?

Has he signed yet?

We need a striker, has he signed yet?

He's maybe been to busy house hunting to sign the contract yet.

Has he signed yet?

How about now?

On the Rooney side or the Goodwillie ( will never happen unless Blackburn pay the majority of wages )

Maybe something to do with these people before anything is released.......... :happy:

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/football/the-dons/dons-homing-in-on-rooney-1.181393

Na

I think our spat with the EE has run its course now. We've had 2 seasons of 4.00pm announcements to make sure they didnt get it in their paper first but lately we've been announcing signings as soon as the ink is dry. makes me think the squabble has been settled.

Fkn F5 buttons everywhere getting a battering & it's not even near deadline hour for the Jan window.

Has he signed yet?

No

Has he signed yet?

No

Has he signed yet?

No

We need a striker, has he signed yet?

Yes

He's maybe been to busy house hunting to sign the contract yet.

Has he signed yet?

Yes

How about now?

Yes

E&E was always first to get "Exclusives" .......... The way they portrayed the club over Calderwood will never be forgotten about.

Na

I think our spat with the EE has run its course now. We've had 2 seasons of 4.00pm announcements to make sure they didnt get it in their paper first but lately we've been announcing signings as soon as the ink is dry. makes me think the squabble has been settled.

According to Dave Galloway (sports reporter) on Twitter, he was told by the club that there won't be a press conference today and the club are refusing to comment. However, he says there will be one in the near future.

Passed medical today, unveiled tomorrow?

Well there's the pre-match press conference tomorrow morning which always takes place on a Thursday AM before a Saturday game. So if we don't hear of anything by the end of today, I'm sure the question will be put to Derek tomorrow.