Adam Rooney Signed

Amazing how many read something posted by folk on twitter, Facebook or forums and immediately take it as the truth. Especially if it comes from the likes of certain retards on likes of pages like sheep are on fire on Facebook.

It's terrifying. Especially the case on twitter. People seem to believe anything posted on there.

Amazing how many read something posted by folk on twitter, Facebook or forums and immediately take it as the truth. Especially if it comes from the likes of certain retards on likes of pages like sheep are on fire on Facebook.

There's that on "The famous Aberdeen" run by imbecilic balloons and the "Stewart Milne must leave..." one.

"Liked" the pages to get some info on Dons, but last week after some particularly putrefying, irrelevant and inane drivel being posted forth had to cut loose.

Pretty embarrassing stuff like. :drool:

I will be absolutely THRILLED to be wrong. But I really don't think Adam Rooney is the answer. 18 months left on his deal at a league 1 team but they'll let us have him for free...

I'm just not confident about it but here's hoping it's a success as we're only a few players off being a very good team...

Well after half season Zola is Jobbie, Vernon is just as Gash ( sorry Ebbe but he is shit) and Josh for all his running about when did he last score????

Id have any cunt over them three, Rooney is tried and tested in SPL so fuck it canna be any worse.

Limited players in Jan Window so id say good result, better than the pant ripper!!!!!!

I agree that he's better than those 3. But I also think dave_min is better than those 3

I'd rather wait till summer and get a decent striker than just go for anyone in January. Hope to fuck he does ye business. If he signs I'll be right behind him.

This is unfortunately true.

There must be some half-decent cunt we can get in on loan until the end of the season when they all leave.