Missing Plane

tutankamun

In the immortal words of Dutch;

"Heatseeker, Dillon. That's pretty sophisticated for a bunch of half-assed mountain boys."

19897435.jpg

From everything I'm reading the BUK is a multi-system platform, using anywhere from two to four vehicles working in concert. It's not like the Stingers the CIA handed over to the Tallies in Afghanistan. You don't just hoy a BUK onto your shoulder, point it at a plane, and pull a trigger.

So whoever fired this thing was trained in the operation of a modern anti-aircraft battery. This rules out local separatists with hunting rifles, pretty much rules out most ex-military locals, and rules out even most current military. You don't train grunts how to use these things. This is a team of soldiers who have trained on the equipment in order to use it so effectively that they can co-ordinate the destruction of a jet at 30,000 feet.

The idea that a gang of half-pished Cossacks at a road-block just happened to have one of these systems lying around, and were able to use it to take out an airliner...? Does that sound plausible?

If I was already suspicious of the 'intercepted admission of guilt' that the Ukranians released then I'm twice as suspicious now.

I've also been wondering... is the technical term for being shot down by one of these things "BUKakke?"

image.jpg

I must admit that my instinct was that Russia had handed control of a very big gun to a team of farmers and they fucked up. Seems that it's a bit more complicated than to simply point and shoot. Russia are behind it.

Russia is a criminal state. world cup in Russia, i'll be there, not.

sochi Olympics 50 billion pounds, oh aye.

selling the royal mail for 3 billion reeks of cunts buying cheap coz they know that it's worth far more. rigged from the start to make a handful of cunts rakes of money. dodgy, but not enough to hold a cunt to account.

the uk don't want to anger the Russian bear just in case they turn the taps aff and take the oligarch's dosh out the country. Cameron and his cronies need to get to fuck, tout suit!

it's a land grab, it's a race for the earth's resources, and the Russians and the Chinese are trying to get as much as they can.

this is ground zero for the apocalypse. I better get the last of the v8 interceptors and a funky leather outfit, with faithful pooch.

I'll be stotting about in a Nissan 240z with my faithful compadre Diego the border Collie in the passenger seat. Give me a wave.

Seems the Ukranian Prime Minister reads the Hat... now he's just lifting comments he sees on here and repeating them to the world press.

We said: "The idea that a gang of half-pished Cossacks at a road-block just happened to have one of these systems lying around, and were able to use it to take out an airliner...? Does that sound plausible?"

Ukranian PM said: "The missile which shot down the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine could not have been operated by a "drunken pro-Russian terrorist", according to Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

Arseniy Yatsenyuk said those responsible were "expert people", adding "we have information that this training took place on Russian territory."

Guy's probably a lurker on here...

Mon, min... get posting.

WfcfWzS.gif

I'm on the BA 1305 should it happen to be shot at from somewhere near Chester Zoo on the way down.

Just lock yourself in the utility cupboard if shit gets real and the suspicious looking Mussie that you convinced yourself was just a regular guy and stop being so racist about it turned out to really be a terrorist after all and he smuggled a length of piano wire onto the plane in his mighty beard and is now using it to threaten to sever the head of the smoking hot little flight attendant that you were eyeing up every time she bent over to pick something off the floor and holy fuck did he just say he wants this plane to go to fucking Syria why what's going to happen are we all going to die I'm a just lock myself in the toilet until the shouting stops and the plane lands how the fuck can the same shit happen to one mop-heided cunt twice?

Disna mean they are not averse to using that fact to tell heinous lies though.

Im not sure who to believe here but oil and gas is the real reason for the dispute, a reason which is rarely discussed.

Yes:

The Ukraine has 395 million barrels of proven oil reserves, the majority of which are located in the eastern Dnieper-Donetsk basin.

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/oilg/eu/ua/p0005.htm

And In Crimea the Russians wanted to keep black sea ports.

How did the western powers/media think that russia would react top the fall of the elected ukranian govt and all that sympathetic coverage and support of the "protestors" who brought the govt down?

Surely they didnt bank on him doing nothing?