Missing Plane

tutankamun

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They must have a fair chance if it's crashed into soft snow.

no survivors it appears. how could they not know for certain if the party of 16 German teenagers had boarded or not?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/24/german-a320-airbus-plane-crashes-french-alps

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/germanwings-flight-4u9525-airbus-a320-crash-in-french-alps-kills-150-aboard-1.3006701

Any time I'm flying I keep an eye out for a good, catastrophic crash like the one today. Something with lots of carnage, preferably.

This makes me feel safer about my own flight, since I feel I've been pre-crashed... that is to say that it's rare for two really bad plane crashes to happen one right after the other, probably because the airlines are extra diligent about maintenance for a short time after said catastrophic crash.

I still need to get pished before I get on a plane, but I feel much safer personally if just a whole bunch of motherfuckers died in the week leading up to my own flight.

EDIT: This might come off as a tiny bit of a selfish attitude.

plane.png

• Upvote 1

As someone said on twatter this is the sort of flight any one of us could be on, rather than all they recent crashes between two shitholes in bongo bongo land.

Ken.

I'm just back from Barcelona and I'm heading to Dusseldorf in a fortnight.

Plane also crashed about 15km from where I'm learning to fly.

Ah well.

Just get ejector seats fitted to all planes and pass the cost onto Joe Public.

Would need thought on how they could be activated though. Fine n Dandy boring off about how anyone could have signed Craig Gordon on peanuts repeatedly on a 12 hour flight would be far too tempting for a big red button press.

I've always thought everyone should be fitted with a personal parachute.

Maybe I'll make that my carry on in future.

I happened to stumble across a fear of flying page on facers where the crash was discussed, terrible thing to happen, naturally I added some soothing words to calm those reading. Couldn't help think they'd have been better discussing cute puppies or spring flowers.

Your wisdom is worth a thousand pictures bro.

They're lucky that people like you care, you know that's a damn rare thing these days