Scottish Cup Semi (ticket info, travel plans etc)

Looking at our remaining games their are no easy matches remaining. St Johnstone are the only team in the league bar Celtic who have nothing left to play for. If they lose this that's their season over. If we go through and United win their semi and fail to get into the top three then they will be going gung ho in the Final also. Good sign that we seem to be hitting our stride again with mcginn being back though.

Sent from my U9202L-1 using Tapatalk

It's harsh to criticise folk for not attending this semi final. Shite KO time, along with the costs for the day it's not easy for everyone to manage.

Really wish I was able to attend this one but will have to make do with the TV. If we do reach the final then hopefully I'll get a ticket but season ticket/shareholders should be first followed by folk with booking history that attended the semi final in my opinion.

It's harsh to criticise folk for not attending this semi final. Shite KO time, along with the costs for the day it's not easy for everyone to manage.

Really wish I was able to attend this one but will have to make do with the TV. If we do reach the final then hopefully I'll get a ticket but season ticket/shareholders should be first followed by folk with booking history that attended the semi final in my opinion.

With you there bobo,

Can quite understand why folk will just stay at home and watch this.

SFA Have fucked up big time here,

Only hope is United beat der hun and we avoid a ticket scramble situation, in that case people who attend semi should get the first shout.

Not at all.

No excuse is acceptable.

Being told by the missus you aint getting being the worst of all. :happy:

I'm driving and can't really be arsed queuing for the subway to get back in to the city centre after the game. Any one recommend anywhere to park within a 20-30 minute walk to get a pint somewhere reasonably decent and then walk to the shithole?