Scottish Cup Semi (ticket info, travel plans etc)

I was in website bang on 12 and there was nothing available for rear of GF4. Not sure how you managed to acquire tickets for that section. Maybe you're a top red like AFCWull.

Think that is due to folk ticking a section of seats and it's pre-allocated to them, then deciding not to proceed to check-out.

The inability to not select more than 10 was what caused me to call direct, but when I sussed out what was happening and thought I'd let the Ticket Office know, the line was engaged. I guess folk having nightmares with buying on behalf other ST holders and their accounts not being activated (even though they may appear in your friends and family account).

Something strange...bought my ticket literally 5 minutes ago, which I'm delighted to say is row F of RGF4...one of only 3 left btw. Lucky lucky cunt I am.

Dundee United sold out Broomloan (Allocation 1) and the Govan West Corner (Allocation 2) which equates to 11,000.

They are now starting on a 3rd allocation in the Govan Stand tomorrow. Still 14 days to go how many could they sell?

Fair play (no pun intended) to them - hatred aside will be a decent spectacle to kick off the semi finals.

Thought they only getting 13k max?

Think the SFA have back tracked on their initial comments and Utd will get as many as they want. That said, what sections have sevco been selling for?

Ticket arrived on Saturday - seems the SFA are a bit more on the ball than the SPFL and the club had all theirs in good time.

Do they go on sale in person today? 12k sold online... not bad going seeing as it's easier to navigate through North Korea than it is that online ticket system on AFC website!

Any recommendations on parking at Mordor? Can't remember for the life of me where we used to park when driving down (been a while now).

Ticket arrived on Saturday - seems the SFA are a bit more on the ball than the SPFL and the club had all theirs in good time.

Do they go on sale in person today? 12k sold online... not bad going seeing as it's easier to navigate through North Korea than it is that online ticket system on AFC website!

Any recommendations on parking at Mordor? Can't remember for the life of me where we used to park when driving down (been a while now).

Park in city centre and get subway to Ibrox,