Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (2 - 1)

Thought we did well today. Feared for us when we went one down after last weeks efforts but this team has more desire and will to win than any dons team I've watched.

Rooney is a brilliant front man. Wins headers, holds up the ball, links well, runs the channels and most importantly knows where the back of the net is. The most complete forward we've had for a decade at least.

Thought smith and low did well, both were lively, worked hard and smith in particular created some problems for the Killie defence.

Logan was excellent again, we really need to sign him up if we can.

More controversially I would not be upset if we signed Boyd in the summer. Hes absolutely lethal around the box. Two games at pittodrie this season he's barely had a sniff because his team is dire yet he's scored twice and could have had another in the first game. To he fair to him he takes stick really well and gives a bit back. Nothing wrong in that. Not many other 20+ goals a year strikers going for free in the summer.

On the game, a very good result taking everything into consideration.

That being said, the tricky game will be Tuesday night. The euphoria of winning the cup is dying down and it's a case of a long trip and hoping for a positive result.

I predicted today's game to pan out the way it did however as you have mentioned I feel Tuesday night will be a really tough game. Derek Adams seems to always get his team geared up for playing against us. Seem to be a bit of a bogey side for us and is the game which worried me the most when I checked our fixtures for the run into the top 6 split. I feel if we are to grab an early goal and get ourselves ahead we can win. Hopefully Pawlett will have returned from injury and the players are fully focused on what will be a very tough match.

Only if you promise not to reveal my rocket personality to real cunts in the real world!

I've been so offensive to so many cunts online, the last thing I need is you telling cunts who I am.

To be fair, we've had a drink or three the gether wioot hassle.

Just don't want to meet cunts aff o here just cos you think it might be a laff.

Would rather suffer FGM. Can you believe this shit on the news? Female Genital Mutilation. Clit cutting. Savages.

We all know who you are you clown but as its the internet we do not give a fuck

I would not like to arrange to meet people off here either but if i did happen to meet someone it would not bother me

and i could call them everything online and have a pint a few hours later (in other words the internet is not really real life is it)

Good win today though as i thought we might struggle

KSL - McGinn, Smith, Logan and Jack were all below average.

McGinn - extremely poor decision making & finishing. When is he going to turn the corner? He's a great player, low on confidence or something.

Smith - never got into it and brushed off the ball again & again. High hopes for him, these are the games he should be staking a claim.

Logan - I fail to see what the wankathon over this bloke is. Watch the game again. Almost every time he gets the ball, the next player to touch the ball is from the opposition. This has been the case every single game he has played for The Dons. I can see he is getting forward, but if the end product is opponents possession, what the fuck is the point? When we do retain possession it is a simple tap to the side, which from what I can gather is all he is capable of. I'd rather have that carthorse Tate in there, at least he can find a team-mate occasionally.

Jack - great engine but his distribution today was fucking awful. Dug us out a hole with a goal, but that was papering over the cracks. Great player - off day.

As I said originally, don't want to be over critical, was always going to be a difficult game to win. Good 3 points.

McGinn - extremely poor decision making & finishing. When is he going to turn the corner? He's a great player, low on confidence or something.

Smith - never got into it and brushed off the ball again & again. High hopes for him, these are the games he should be staking a claim.

Logan - I fail to see what the wankathon over this bloke is. Watch the game again. Almost every time he gets the ball, the next player to touch the ball is from the opposition. This has been the case every single game he has played for The Dons. I can see he is getting forward, but if the end product is opponents possession, what the fuck is the point? When we do retain possession it is a simple tap to the side, which from what I can gather is all he is capable of. I'd rather have that carthorse Tate in there, at least he can find a team-mate occasionally.

Jack - great engine but his distribution today was fucking awful. Dug us out a hole with a goal, but that was papering over the cracks. Great player - off day.

As I said originally, don't want to be over critical, was always going to be a difficult game to win. Good 3 points.

what a lot of shite! Clearly one of of the undesirables in our support.

played well yesterday - not the best we have played all season but the best we have played for a couple of months.

mind you again we played a team that wanted to camp in their own half and let us have possession in front of them until the half way line, we play that right though now - moving the ball across the pitch letting the ball do the work for want of a phrase and making the opposition run around

flood played much better, he has a definite "roving" role and allowed to go and chase the ball around - yesterday the difference was his passing after winning the ball was much better and instead of

hassle win the ball, bad pass hassle win the ball

it was hassle win the ball good pass

Mcginn looks like a forward who has not scored in an age - one goes in a few will follow you feel

One of the reason to mention flood was he (and to an extent Pawlett) are allowed a fairly free role, that only works if the other 8 are extremely diligent in their roles and position, this is tying down Mcginn, yesterday he had that role where he could do more and was more expressive.

Keep going goals will come - just needs to hit the target and then get back to the postage stamp

A good performance, and really enjoyed the game which was a pleasant surprise.

Langfield - Couldn't be faulted for goal, otherwise untested. Kicking was assured and I wasn't shiting myself every time the ball went near him, which suggests he's improving.

Logan - Got forward a little more today, and that helped us to maintain a decent tempo. I think he's been a bit underwhelming in the attacking sense (he was billed as an attacking full-back who'd caused Chelsea problems) but overall a dependable and natural full-back.

Anderson - Solid enough, I think he enjoyed battle with Boyd and limited him to one chance which he scored.

Reynolds - No nonsense. Not his best of the season but an integral part of the side.

Considine - Surviving outside his natural position. Was it his cut back for the goal? Cannae mind. Would like to see him winning more headers in the opponents' box.

Flood - Very energetic display and starting to remind me of Roberto Bisconti. Won't chip in with many shots/goals but he's the pulse of the team. If ever he gave the ball away, and he did a few times, he won it back for us several more times.

Jack - Improving. Pushed forward with the ball, unlike in the final, and got reward for a more attacking display with the winner.

Low - I really like this kid. Got into excellent crossing positions but almost every time, couldn't find a red shirt in the box, sometimes hitting the first man. But I see lots of promise here. Good attitude, wants the ball, full of energy and a decent passer. Playing his part.

McGinn - Best I've seen him play for months. Actually went past players and got into several good positions. Decent chance at the end of first half which he ballooned and an absolute sitter which would have made it 3-1. Still, he looked more upbeat than he has done recently. Once that long overdue goal comes, I think it will trigger a spree. 16 games and counting though!

Smith - Seemed to slightly shite it in shooting positions, hitting it weakly once in the first-half and completely missing the ball in the second. Nevertheless, this was an encouraging display. I liked the way he received the ball, holding off defenders and showed good close control unlike some of the streaks of pish we've brought through in recent years. Still only 18.

Rooney - What a pivotal signing he has been. Only really had the one (half) chance and buried it, although Samson did go down in installments a bit. Such a threat though. His best piece of play was second half, taking the ball down perfectly then darting up the wing to slightly overhit a cross for McGinn. He's a lone striker who makes sure he isn't isolated, he doesn't just accept not getting service. 7 goals already.

SUBS

Robson - Had a great impact. Streetwise, carries the ball out of trouble and excellent at grinding out the result. He deserves a new deal but I'm concerned that if we offer a 1-year contract, someone else will swoop in with a 2-year deal.

McManus - Not on for long but looks quick. Would rather see him get more game time as season goes on than the outgoing Vernon and Zola. 4 games in 2 weeks now so he should get a decent amount.

• Upvote 1

Can't quote on this Windows 8 machine for some reason, but get fucked WillemVan you fucking trumpet.

Undesirable. Fuck you. Aberdeen could be done with more generous fans like me. I pay for other peoples season tickets because they can't afford it. Very undesirable.

I have an opinion on some players performance yesterday, you obviously disagree. That's sort of what this forum is all about. Your type are undesirable on the hat - do one.

Chuffed with 3 points and a good team performance.

Thought McGinn actually played well despite not scoring.

One moan though, took my daughter for 1st time yesterday and it made me realise just how shit the facilities are at Pittodrie these days, catering and lavvies shocking. Heaps of kids yesterday and standard is not good enough these days.

Thought we looked very dangerous first half. If McGinn had his shooting boots on we could have been 3 or 4 up by half time.

Everyone played their part and I am pleased with the way we went about the game, much better than some of the previous wins we've had of late.

Another 3 points towards Europe and keeping 2nd place alive and well.

I'm away to watch the game on Alba, so will have a look and see if I can see what you're seeing.

Logan I've been pleased with, the rest, I feel need to push on or pick up their form.

Can't quote on this Windows 8 machine for some reason, but get fucked WillemVan you fucking trumpet.

Undesirable. Fuck you. Aberdeen could be done with more generous fans like me. I pay for other peoples season tickets because they can't afford it. Very undesirable.

I have an opinion on some players performance yesterday, you obviously disagree. That's sort of what this forum is all about. Your type are undesirable on the hat - do one.

:laughing: