Aberdeen v Kilmarnock (2 - 1)

Colin can fuck off, stupid wee beaut. Take Rooney out and put in Vernon? Awa to fuck min, sook my shite, with chat like that it's no wonder he spends all day in a tractor, his wife probably hates him. Stupid prick. Fucking thick cunt. Stand free.

Farmers are traditionally miserable bastards, Aberdeenshire fairmers doubly so.

Colin is just your stereotypical, flat-capped, never-happy, puddin'-faced, agricultural misery.

82161-1835-2.jpg

As like a lot of others, I thought we might struggle today after the high of the cup win so absolutely delighted with the win.

I know the season isn't done yet but I am really excited to see what players McInness gets in next season, with obviously getting rid of a few like Vernon & Zola.

I predict a clean sweep next season!!!!!!

COYR!!!

No way was that 14k today, at least 17K

I thought Low was poor today, as was Smith. Not exactly grabbing the chances that have befallen them.

Poor defending for Boyd's goal. Stood off, stood off, GOAL.

How fat in Enimenko?

Great goal and movement for the equaliser.

McGinn had a far better game, but missed 3 sitters

Logan very good game. Our best attacking threat in the 1st half.

Even at 0-1 down we looked like getting a result.

The bite in the tackle that was missing against Inverness was evident, and we were winning way more battles than last week.

If I was McInnes I'd just check that McGinn has his boots on the right feet.

Once again enjoyed watching The Dandy Dons win - but how many players nae up to scratch?! I know I shouldn't be complaining, but at least 4 players in that side can't be happy with their win bonus.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Let's get this fucking league won.

Fit 4 at least are we speaking about here Chunty?

And fit did Colin say about Vernon?

I just caught Tam Cowan laughing about it when I came back through from having my supper.

Where are our youngsters? Looking at our bench today, we could do with a promising pacey young winger, zola and vernon dont offer much, was good to see Mcmanus get a shot ,is Murray injured? 3 strikers and 2 centre halfs on the bench today, And obvously Robson who gave us a kick up the arse .But after Robson those other subs dont really change a game.

Logan looking a far better player now and could see him staying on a permanent deal.

Thought it was more than 14k also. Not sure why AFC always under egg their attendances.

Great three points and as already said that was in terms of creating chances one of our best performances in the last wee while. Very very happy with three points. Onwards to Tuesday!!

One of our better performances today, lots of the ball and plenty of chances, Mcginn was well up for it and probably his best game for quite some time, unlucky not to score two and should have done better with one aswell but hey, we won so we move on.

Rooney is the perfect front man, worth ethic is brilliant, his finish was absolutely superb and it's what we've been crying out for for such a long time.

The more I see of Low the more I like him, reminds me of what Scott Brown was like when he broke through at hibs, hungry and not scared to get involved.

Scrappy but deserved. Flood definitely deserved his MOTM, cracking performance. Boyd is a dangerous cunt and we did well to cut off the supply to him in the 2nd half. Some of our distribution from the back was garbage, but let's not split hairs, a win's a win.

BTW 14k!? Tae fuck. Yet again my crowd estimate is at least 2k higher than the officially quoted figure.

One of our better performances today, lots of the ball and plenty of chances, Mcginn was well up for it and probably his best game for quite some time, unlucky not to score two and should have done better with one aswell but hey, we won so we move on.

Rooney is the perfect front man, worth ethic is brilliant, his finish was absolutely superb and it's what we've been crying out for for such a long time.

The more I see of Low the more I like him, reminds me of what Scott Brown was like when he broke through at hibs, hungry and not scared to get involved.

Very good post, low has a great hunger for such a young inexperienced player and its great to see

Think that was one of our better performances of late. Always felt we were playing well that the winner would come. Thought McGinn was a lot better today, admittedly should have scored but was better. The change in formation pushing him up with Rooney probably helped him. Thought Smith had a much better game than recently too. Really had the feeling we would struggle today with no Pawlett or Hayes, so chuffed with win and performance.

Definitely think there was over 14k there.

Fkn delighted with win. Wasn't great but more than deserved the three points. Was a fairly nervy performance but after they scored we perked up a bit. Shocking the amount of players that stood off to allow him to stroll in and set up boilonarse.

Flood certainly more than deserved the motm. The piss heads got it right for a change. He worked his arse off as usual & I really believe we'd have struggled without him today.

Going to need that level and better to beat county I think. They are going to be playing it like a real relegation battle

Happy days though. Fantastic 3 points.

Looking at the McGinn of last year and the McGinn of this year - he really seems to be struggling a bit more when played in a team that actually have some formation and guidelines.

Under Brown, being the ONLY real danger man, he had a bit of carte blanche to do what he wanted. But he doesn't have that license to roam now - McInnes has a far more structured and disicplined side.

That doesn't detract from the fact that he's looked low on confidence over the last 6 months. I was hoping he'd get a goal to lift his spirits, but nothing was going his way - a bit like his shot in the final.

That said, I thought he played quite well today and the role just in behind Rooney was working better for him.

Overall, the difference between the two sides was evident - our tenacity and desire shone through. 2nd ball was won 9/10 times, and our defence coped well, other than when Flood switched off to allow their guy to drift in and pick up Boyd. Not gonna blame Anderson/Reynolds for the goal... it was well taken.

Thought Logan never put a foot wrong today - what a difference having some consistency in that position.

Low and Smith struggled a bit - neither are wingers. But they put in a good shift, with Cammy looking the better of the two.

When Robson came on, it allowed Jack to move forward a bit and this was the telling tactical change - as he really injected a bit of drive that we'd been missing with Flood and himself playing too deep.

Always thought we looked like we'd win, but as the game progresses, you start to panic a bit. And a much needed win seeing as every other team around us won.

Big game on Tuesday now - hopefully we can carry on the work rate and make up for that shitty defeat up there early in the season.

Just didn't think he produced anything when he got the ball. Shite balls into the box for Killie to break - although they were too shite to do so. Taking too long to make up his own mind then just losing it. And as for his finishing.... thought everyone else played pretty well.

Hmm, compared to what he's been doing it's a hell of alot better, I'm sure the defender got something on atleast 2 of his chances or atleast done enough to put him off although he should be finishing them.

Hmm, compared to what he's been doing it's a hell of alot better, I'm sure the defender got something on atleast 2 of his chances or atleast done enough to put him off although he should be finishing them.

Aye - I think he prefers playing more central. He'll have to do more than that if he wants to have any hope in hell of shifting Pawlett though... (not that there's any danger of McInnes even considering that)

A very enjoyable game of soccer - Flood; great - but I generally think he is - my player of the season. In light of all the negativity though, was most happy with McGinn - I thought he played great today; definitely deserved a goal. And thought he looked a lot hungrier than he has for...jesus - ages. His performance does go hand in hand with no Hayes and no Pawlett - when hes the man through which most creative is done, hes the man - otherwise he frustrates. Dont get me wrong - much rather Hayes and Pawlett were in the team obviously - but a big fucking bonus we can still put on performances like today without either of em. This squad is the bomb.