Champions League

Hope juve and AM can make the final.

Or BD or Monaco but I don't think they are good enough to win.

Sonething about RM annoys me. Zidanes made them

Tough to beat but to me they're aren't a great side

The things that annoy you about Real is that they are miles better than Man U, and they bought Ronaldo.

I'll stick my neck out and say some super rich side from Spain, Germany, Italy or France will win this years competition.

Enjoy the beers

Just to rub it in for you I predict an Englush fly will win it in the near future.

And I suspect there may be multiple wins

Wonderful defensive performance by Juventus last night, old fashioned, clear your lines, no nonsense.

Also watched the Monaco highlights, again, they are outstanding offensively. Mbappe is going to be some player.

Hopefully Monaco play Real in 1/2 as could be a 7-7 game.

Monaco are young and will be exposed as naive against a canny side.

It's just my opinion that in the two years where Real won the CL they were clearly not the best side on the continent.

AM crumbled embarrassingly in the 14 final after a great season. And Barcelonas wobbly period last year came at an inopportune time.

After years of Barcelona and Bayern dominating the continent I just don't see this Real team at that level.

AM have a better all round game than Real but a huge menrsl fragility when faced against their biggest goes

Monaco are young and will be exposed as naive against a canny side.

It's just my opinion that in the two years where Real won the CL they were clearly not the best side on the continent.

AM crumbled embarrassingly in the 14 final after a great season. And Barcelonas wobbly period last year came at an inopportune time.

After years of Barcelona and Bayern dominating the continent I just don't see this Real team at that level.

AM have a better all round game than Real but a huge menrsl fragility when faced against their biggest goes

In last 20 games V Real Madrid, Atletico have won 8, Real 6, and drawn 7.

Real Madrid have won 2 out of the last 3.

Bayern won it once in the last 15 years and Barcelona twice in the last 6 years.

Looking at the stats, Bayern & Barcelona have been competitive alongside RM but they haven't dominated.

Can you put a timescale on this prediction and state whether you'd be willing to bet on it?

I always pay up on bets.

Cause I'm a fuvkin good guy.

It's hardly Nostradamus levels of punditry min.

In a few not many years messi will not be around to propel Barca to greatness. And likewise Real winna have Robaldos goals.

Man U are now will to spend big, as are City. The top managers are in England and some of the players are now heading there too.

If the big Eng clubs don't start hoovering up CL titles then they be fails miserably