Champions League

• 2 weeks later...

Gerrards free kick was about as perfect as you can get.

Was flicking between a few games last night in the second half when I got in, what a heap of shite the Champions league has become. Said this previously this season too.

Only reason I stuck it out was for betting purposes, would much rather crack on with series 5 of Boardwalk.

Gutted for Berto.

His team gave their all out there on the park; did the great club proud.

It'll be a quiet dressing room right now but the players can be proud of what they did tonight.

Come on Bloots, put the rod awa, Other than the last 20 minutes, Liverpool were thoroughly 2nd best.

Basel were pretty fucking good, first half especially.

As mentioned last night, strange subs to use, unless Coutinho does not fancy a cold, wet and windy winters night...

Special mention to Monoco, managed to score 4 goals in 6 games, and win the group.

Come on Bloots, put the rod awa, Other than the last 20 minutes, Liverpool were thoroughly 2nd best.

Basel were pretty fucking good, first half especially.

As mentioned last night, strange subs to use, unless Coutinho does not fancy a cold, wet and windy winters night...

Special mention to Monoco, managed to score 4 goals in 6 games, and win the group.

In desperate need of a goal and they sub their poacher who's great in the air. Stick Sterling up top and start firing in cross after cross.

In desperate need of a goal and they sub their poacher who's great in the air. Stick Sterling up top and start firing in cross after cross.

Exactlly,

Mind boggles,

Lambert had a chunk of his success at St's with cross after cross, but Rodgers decided to do this when he was subbed, and the 5' 4" Sterling taking his place through the middle.

Lolz.

Tomorrow will be.

First sober midweek night for about three weeks now min and I have to put up withLi erpool Basel.

I watch the games but instead of eati g 10-12 pints with the group stage games I'll normally sink about 8 these days.

Its just nae exciting any more

This concerns me. If you need to talk anonymously Bluto, my door is always open. The odds are against you with that sort of intake.

On topic, Ramsey's goal was a fair ping like. Shankland does that for fun in the 20's league.

That seems harsh bertz.

He did as much as anyone last season taking a shite liverpool team to the title almost.

As for his signings. Sure they aren't working out but in fairness they're young pkayer who should all improve (bslotelli aside, he is fully established internationsl)

This concerns me. If you need to talk anonymously Bluto, my door is always open. The odds are against you with that sort of intake.

On topic, Ramsey's goal was a fair ping like. Shankland does that for fun in the 20's league.

Dinna worry your pretty little face poodles min.

Been doing it now for nearly 20 years and I'm fit as a fiddle.

I would say it is very fair and not harsh.

He is the most uninspiring man in football.

'Incredible' / 'great spirit' / 'the team were excellent'. He repeats the same things.

In group games of CL, I have yet to see a good game by the way.

King of the cliches in interviews.

So why did he do well last year?

Just playi g devils advocate.

As for the CL group stages its obv working on some level; most likely viewing figures and bottom lines. Dinna worry it'll revert back to the old format eventually.

Got to remember they had Suarez, Sturridge was fit, and Sterling was on fire.

And everyone else in the league was shit.