Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

Surely we can all agree that Taylor is absolutely gowder.

Not after one game no but he was certainly shoite for that goal.

Others have made much bigger mistakes & a lot of them & are yet somehow closing in on a fkn testimonial game.

Taylor I will give him another chance but that was fkn awful on Sun. We were warned he liked to "try & play football" well hopefully he'll have learned a lesson there & get up to speed with the Scottish game sooner rather than later.

No excuses for Taylor but he did stumble a little bit before the fkd up pass back.

End of the day though it was the actual pass back that was fkn shocking. He's obviously watched Clangers & came to realise that he couldn't hit it too hard in his direction for fear of it rolling past him at his near post, so he trundled it in. If we had a better keeper Taylor could have actually had the confidence to pass the ball with enough pace to actually reach the goal.

Clangers has to accept some blame

No excuses for Taylor but he did stumble a little bit before the fkd up pass back.

End of the day though it was the actual pass back that was fkn shocking. He's obviously watched Clangers & came to realise that he couldn't hit it too hard in his direction for fear of it rolling past him at his near post, so he trundled it in. If we had a better keeper Taylor could have actually had the confidence to pass the ball with enough pace to actually reach the goal.

Clangers has to accept some blame

You are blaming Langfield for a short back pass from Taylor? :clangers2:

I suppose it was Leightons fault that Big Eck made that almost fatal error in the ECWC final?

We were obviously still a bit weary from the Sociedad game. They weren't too great either but we gifted them the 1st 2 goals so we didn't deserve anything. A big wake up call to a lot of us fans and the players as well.

Thought Taylor was ok when he stuck to the basics. But I said the 1st time I saw him on the ball he would get caught out and sure enough he did.

Considine was also pish at left back, we need 1 pronto. And get Hayes and Rooney back in the squad for the Killie game

Fkn unreal the amount of over protection the team get from some fans.

Bought off by a semi decent season & now they can get away with anything eh.

Nobody is writing off the whole season & the team but we are entitled to judge the team/manager on a game to game basis also.

The team & manager got & deserved full credit in the Europa games & equally the team/manager are getting & deserve to have their failings at home to Utd pointed out.

We play a game we discuss the game & how it's gone. That's how football works.

We don't just discuss the good games & wins & write off the bad games & losses & the sooner some fans accept that the less frustrated they'd get & start accepting that their team is not bullet proof.

Losing at home to Utd 3-0 is NEVER acceptable & no fkn excuses are good enough & for that reason it is most certainly going to be picked apart until we realise that pretty much all of the team/manager were in some way to blame but Clangers most of all imo

So what you're basically advocating, probably through your subconscious, is that we lurch from praise to knee jerk barracking of the team from week to week? Nothing like a bit of level headeness is there.

You my friend, want to have your cake and eat it. You, among others, even those at games, are happy to lap it up when the good times are here, but the slightest sign of a poor result or performance and it's jump on the team from 100 feet.

I'm all for analysing a game after it's happened. Unfortunately, that rarely happens here in a manner that allows a sensible debate. You have guys blaming Langfield for an error that was nothing to do with him. That's the sort of 'picking apart' that you want isn't it.

Yes I agree he was blameless for the 1st, but I think we deserve a better keeper than him. And with a better keeper in goals, we could have avoided losing two goals on sunday.

PS the fuck you was for your self righteousness calling anyone who disagreed with you a retard.

Prick.

So I'm a prick for saying that those who constantly ridicule and abuse our keeper and call him a spastic, are retards? That's some equation that like.

Self righteous? Have a word with yourself. My divine right to stick up for our players.

TWL, you need to remember others are entitled

to an opinion too.

A chat site is for people expressing their opinion.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't

mean you are right.

Sometimes you are and sometimes you're not.

I'm not going to resort to calling you a prick.

You'd just argue the point :-)

So what you're basically advocating, probably through your subconscious, is that we lurch from praise to knee jerk barracking of the team from week to week? Nothing like a bit of level headeness is there.

You my friend, want to have your cake and eat it. You, among others, even those at games, are happy to lap it up when the good times are here, but the slightest sign of a poor result or performance and it's jump on the team from 100 feet.

I'm all for analysing a game after it's happened. Unfortunately, that rarely happens here in a manner that allows a sensible debate. You have guys blaming Langfield for an error that was nothing to do with him. That's the sort of 'picking apart' that you want isn't it.

Basically what I'm saying is that if the team/manager accept the plaudits when they get/deserve them, then they also have to accept the flack when the get/deserve it.

It's simple really.

Overall for last season for example they still got all the credit they deserved, even though they had their moments when they fully deserved the shite they got when they under performed.

Blindly accepting (or ignoring) shite performances just because they've had a few good games doesn't help anyone.

We can discuss games on a GAME TO GAME basis & if the team/manager (& the happy clappers of course ;) ) cannot cope with this then they shouldn't be involved in competitive sport that is supported by the paying public.

You are obviously the type of person that will happily accept praise but cannot handle when someone points out your fuck ups :dontknow:

to an opinion too.

mean you are right.

You are right Tommy

to an opinion too.

mean you are right.

Tommy min, I've been debating the Dons online, since God was a loon. I am more than capable of accepting other opinions. What I can't accept, is utter nonsense. That's not utter nonsense in that it's a view that differs from mine. It's just utter nonsense, that doesn't represent a credible opinion. Like for instance, the abject ridicule of our keeper.

You can argue a matter of opinion - happy to get involved in a good debate as it happens. But the faceless nature of forums such as these now, means more often than not, folk can spout utter bobbins without being ridiculed in public. Changed days.

Climbing frame face, Paisley spastic... just a couple of my favourite phrases that have nothing to do with 'debate' or 'opinion' and have no place on this website.

The thing about Taylor is we knew this would happen from the moment we opened redweb and saw him in the broom-cupboard.

A blind monkey on crack with only one eye would have been able to scout a better player.

No way - Derek McInnes has a much better eye for a player than a Junkie Monkey. Obviously. Fuck sake what a stupid thing to say.

Tommy min, I've been debating the Dons online, since God was a loon. I am more than capable of accepting other opinions. What I can't accept, is utter nonsense. That's not utter nonsense in that it's a view that differs from mine. It's just utter nonsense, that doesn't represent a credible opinion. Like for instance, the abject ridicule of our keeper.

You can argue a matter of opinion - happy to get involved in a good debate as it happens. But the faceless nature of forums such as these now, means more often than not, folk can spout utter bobbins without being ridiculed in public. Changed days.

Climbing frame face, Paisley spastic... just a couple of my favourite phrases that have nothing to do with 'debate' or 'opinion' and have no place on this website.

You talk some shite min

• Upvote 2

So I'm a prick for saying that those who constantly ridicule and abuse our keeper and call him a spastic, are retards? That's some equation that like.

Self righteous? Have a word with yourself. My divine right to stick up for our players.

Nope you're a prick for saying, anyone who blames langfield for the first goal is a retard.

No mention of constant ridicule or abuse and calling other people retards for having a contrary opinion to you can not in any shape or form be described as sticking up for our players.

Your words. Prick.

I thought that about Reynolds at the start of his Aberdeen career.

Deary me.

Not after one game no but he was certainly shoite for that goal.

Others have made much bigger mistakes & a lot of them & are yet somehow closing in on a fkn testimonial game.

Taylor I will give him another chance but that was fkn awful on Sun. We were warned he liked to "try & play football" well hopefully he'll have learned a lesson there & get up to speed with the Scottish game sooner rather than later.

He was completely lost the whole game. His positioning sense was very worrying.

Not sure about you part timers but that's 3 games I've seen him in.

I'll go on record and say he's pish, the rest of you dumplings can catch up later.

Nope you're a prick for saying, anyone who blames langfield for the first goal is a retard.

No mention of constant ridicule or abuse and calling other people retards for having a contrary opinion to you can not in any shape or form be described as sticking up for our players.

Your words. Prick.

Your over use of the word prick is very worrying :gay: Another internet hard man.

Anyway, anyone, even some bint who happened to be watching their first game of football ever, would find it hard to apportion blame on Langfield for the 1st goal. Therefore, it's not hard to establish that those who have been blaming him, are pure Langfield haters. Retards some might say. Bitter, twisted and cannae see past the end of their nose for the unhealthy hatred that they harbor for him.

I don't hate Langfield.

I just want a better keeper in his place.

Never said you did Tommy.

And everyone does. That's a given.

However, whilst he's getting picked, he gets my support. He's pulled off some fine, point saving saves over the last 12 months.... some howlers as well. But then again, which keeper at our level of budget hasn't?

at least Leighton came out made a challenge and tried to get his team mate off the hook, Clangers just stood there and let Dow skip round him.

Must've been watching a different game to me, as I saw Langfield come to try and get the ball.