Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

Absolutely not.

You made the claims that you would not return or something along those lines YOU FUCKING HELMET because the club closed the RDU YOU FUCKING HELMET.

You are in no position to have a go about other fans going OTT in their reactions because of your drama queen over reaction last season when the RDU was closed YOU FUCKING HELMET.

Are you getting it yet? Your points about others being drama queens are null and void because you were a fucking helmet last season in your over reaction.

Geddit? Ya?

Good. Sherrep clown.

Roid club nomination?

The first goal was a fuck up by Taylor.

However from the South Stand I made a quick assessment of the situation, fully expected that it was STILL Langfield's ball to lose.

I fully expected that he'd collect the ball or boot it up field, no danger.

I took my eye off the ball with that expectation in mind.

Heard the crowd roar and turned again to see Langfield being rounded.

They should never have scored from that poor pass back.

10 minutes later, Langfield came for a Utd corner and completely missed the ball.

HE is a liability.

This is the kind of banter you're passing off?

By fuck you must be a hoot in the boozer.

Do you bring out mum jokes as well?

I go to the boozer to drink, not pass myself off as a stand up comedian. I don't suffer from a low self esteem, like you. "oh look, I made up a song and me and my 3 mates are bugging the f*ck out of folk at the game by singing it... aint I the clever one".

Don't suppose you made up that 'yer ma's a mattress' shite as well did you? Soooperb one that.

However, if you want to glamorise the use of a Class A drug in a chant associated to one of our players, go for it. About as pathetic as who's that lying at Pittodrie.

I would love to see Brown given the chance just to see if he is an improvement on clangers...Even play Brown in League cup etc

Whilst I do agree it is important to give him game time the cups represent our chance of trophies so I am of the opinion we play our strongest side each time. Can take players off if we are cruising like at Falkirk last season.

I go to the boozer to drink, not pass myself off as a stand up comedian. I don't suffer from a low self esteem, like you. "oh look, I made up a song and me and my 3 mates are bugging the f*ck out of folk at the game by singing it... aint I the clever one".

Don't suppose you made up that 'yer ma's a mattress' shite as well did you? Soooperb one that.

However, if you want to glamorise the use of a Class A drug in a chant associated to one of our players, go for it. About as pathetic as who's that lying at Pittodrie.

Me and Cheesepipes made up an alternative version about a former player when we were in Gronigen. It doesn't glamorise class A drugs, just self grooming. Feel free to belt it out at the next game;

Bobby Conner's havin' a party

brushing his moustache , and his asshole.

Ironically enough we were mangled on drugs when we made it up.

• Upvote 4

Whilst I do agree it is important to give him game time the cups represent our chance of trophies so I am of the opinion we play our strongest side each time. Can take players off if we are cruising like at Falkirk last season.

True but hopefully he woould be the strongest lol

Ironically, no one will be playing for Rangers anymore.

Unfortunately have to agree with the massive helmet TWL here. We as Aberdeen fans are utterly obsessed about Rangers. Singing 'Who's that' when we played Rangers had a bit of fun to it as the reaction we got with every word was priceless. Singing it every week is mind numbingly boring.

These cunts are dead, it's time to move on.

Unfortunately have to agree with the massive helmet TWL here. We as Aberdeen fans are utterly obsessed about Rangers. Singing 'Who's that' when we played Rangers had a bit of fun to it as the reaction we got with every word was priceless. Singing it every week is mind numbingly boring.

These cunts are dead, it's time to move on.

At the match I totally agree.

In the pub before the match it's fair game.

As is any other mildly offensive ditty such as songs about stairways, hunger strikes or brain tumours.