Aberdeen V Dundee United (0 - 3)

Taylor was outclassed and massively out of his depth against the United attack.

I think he's got to up his game significantly if he's to succeed in Scottish football, he seems to be way off the standard required at present, worryingly.

He wansnt that bad, one big error, he wasn't brilliant but we forever hear how the pace of the Game up here takes a bit of getting used to, better defenders than him have took time to adapt. He has he not been playing at a level Reynolds struggled at or was Reynolds in the championship ?

Bad mistake or otherwise it was his first game. Writing him off after one game isn't reasonable.

Let's see if he can get up to the pace of the game before we do that.

Yes the result wasn't acceptable and was brutal, and I'm not buying any shit excuse about tired players or whatever from anyone and it was a fucking terrible start to the season but hey, it's just one game in.

If they're still screwing up like that after another couple of games, then the blood-letting should commence.

He wansnt that bad, one big error, he wasn't brilliant but we forever hear how the pace of the Game up here takes a bit of getting used to, better defenders than him have took time to adapt. He has he not been playing at a level Reynolds struggled at or was Reynolds in the championship ?

I think that's very much the case. I commented that he may have been used to getting that sort of time on the ball at Tranmere, but not in top flight SPFL when everyone's in your face and it's 100mph.

He'll adapt.

Taylor was outclassed and massively out of his depth against the United attack.

I think he's got to up his game significantly if he's to succeed in Scottish football, he seems to be way off the standard required at present, worryingly.

He won practically every ball that was punted

up to the united forwards.

Nowhere near as bad as is being suggested.

• Upvote 1

According to my mate a few fans chucked their season ticket onto the pitch in the south stand. At full time And if true I hope they don't come back!! Don't need that sort of negativity kicking about the club, one bad game and some people loosing their minds... Yeah it was a bad day at the office time to move on.. Quickly!

Only negative comment I can make of McInnes is I wish he had more faith in youth, he always goes on about them but seems scared to play them.. For whatever reason he has I hope he does change his theories on the matter!

Just watched the highlights again, Cant believe some of the shite being spouted on here.

1st goal, what can I say it was a fuck up short back pass with the clown in goals was always going to end in tears

2nd goal, All I saw was Langfield being Langfield, glued to his fucking line until the opposition player gets to the 18 yard box then he comes out and it looked like it went through his hand, dunno if it was that well hit either.

3rd goal taylor actually did ok, to stay with his man but I am sure Reynolds was ball watching (I thought he could have moved into the centre ) as he is caught in no mans land when the boy comes in to score.

I'm no expert this is my thoughts and opinions.

Shite result we move on

Oh and we need a left back I think

Your over use of the word prick is very worrying :gay: Another internet hard man.

Anyway, anyone, even some bint who happened to be watching their first game of football ever, would find it hard to apportion blame on Langfield for the 1st goal. Therefore, it's not hard to establish that those who have been blaming him, are pure Langfield haters. Retards some might say. Bitter, twisted and cannae see past the end of their nose for the unhealthy hatred that they harbor for him.

Yes it's annoying isn't it? Much like your use of the word retard.

Point proved.

I don't hate Langfield, in fact I hate almost no one in this world. Life's too short to be bitter enough to hate people. Particularly footballers. I just don't think he's very good.

• Upvote 1

I thought Clangers should have done better with all 3 goals, I am not saying he was to blame but top keepers make top saves.

Second goal was laughable all round, what the fuck was Taylor doing, why was Reynolds so far out of position?

That being said we should have had two penalties and made some great chances, one of those days where nothing went for us.

Langfield himself admitted he was at fault for the second goal.

"I should have done better, I was slow off the mark and failed to really put him under any pressure and that gave the striker the initiative."

Jokes, it's never his fault.

Did he finish the sentence off with hashtag inittogether hashtag donsfamily??

2nd goal, All I saw was Langfield being Langfield, glued to his fucking line until the opposition player gets to the 18 yard box then he comes out and it looked like it went through his hand, dunno if it was that well hit either.

He done the right thing by hitting the ball across the keeper (although it doesn't matter which side you choose against the clown) & aiming for just inside the far post but he even managed to get it past Clangers whilst keeping the ball a couple of yards inside the post. Fkn dreadful example of goal keeping for the second goal. To get beaten at you far post & have the ball cross the line that far in from the post is just shocking keeping.

Said it earlier but it actually looks like Clangers somehow manages to dive & move AWAY from the ball. he dives & travels in the direction of his feet :laughing: looks like he's going for his wee Sunday post dinner lay down.

What gets me for the second goal is that Jumi has HIS right hand side well covered, actually giving the attacker the near post yet he still gets fucking beat, what a goon he is, I'll never have another season ticket until he's gone.

He's been a huge problem for us for years but the bigger problem is the fans & the management of the club think we cannot find anyone better than him.

Some even think he's fkn good enough for our level :suicide: & think that those of us that realise just how shite he is ONLY slate him when we lose.

He's the last remaining stink of all the shite players that have polluted our club for the past DECADE.

He's not exactly the quickest at getting down for the third goal either.

Not slating him for the loss of the goal (TWL) :rolleyes: that was down to the defence but just judging Clangers on what we should be expecting from him & forgetting about the fks ups that lead to players getting in on goal & you can see that Clangers is a truly awful keeper. Yes he makes the odd fantastic reflex save (more often than not at a decent height) but he's terrible when it comes to diving along the ground (getting down quickly) He's dreadful at protecting his near post (& far post on Sun) He's dreadful at turning most of the shots he does get to around his post & more often than not puts them back out into play. He's dreadful at commanding his area, shocking with high balls in set pieces etc. His kicking (whilst it has improved) is fkn still dreadful. He sticks to his line like it's from the last gram on earth. He blames ANYONE he can for his fuck ups & worse than that when he's struggling to find someone to blame, he just pathetically giggles away like it's no big deal.

The guy is a poison at the club. He only got his new deal out of sympathy & so the club wouldn't look bad after his seizure. Don't get me wrong he's been through hell & done great to come through it & still want to "pretend" to be a keeper but that's no reason to allow the team to suffer for him.

• Upvote 2

He's not exactly the quickest at getting down for the third goal either.

Not slating him for the loss of the goal (TWL) :rolleyes: that was down to the defence but just judging Clangers on what we should be expecting from him & forgetting about the fks ups that lead to players getting in on goal & you can see that Clangers is a truly awful keeper. Yes he makes the odd fantastic reflex save (more often than not at a decent height) but he's terrible when it comes to diving along the ground (getting down quickly) He's dreadful at protecting his near post (& far post on Sun) He's dreadful at turning most of the shots he does get to around his post & more often than not puts them back out into play. He's dreadful at commanding his area, shocking with high balls in set pieces etc. His kicking (whilst it has improved) is fkn still dreadful. He sticks to his line like it's from the last gram on earth. He blames ANYONE he can for his fuck ups & worse than that when he's struggling to find someone to blame, he just pathetically giggles away like it's no big deal.

The guy is a poison at the club. He only got his new deal out of sympathy & so the club wouldn't look bad after his seizure. Don't get me wrong he's been through hell & done great to come through it & still want to "pretend" to be a keeper but that's no reason to allow the team to suffer for him.

most accurate post I seen on here in a long time.

Ahhhh so you over reacted to having RDU closed...okay, see below then.

Jesus wept. Just admit you can't read and made a complete arse of yourself by saying I didn't go to games last season (therefore I am, in your own words "all talk").

How I react to something 'real' is neither here nor there. How you, amongst others, react to something that isn't real (like Langfield NOT making a mistake at the first goal), is laughable.

Yes it's annoying isn't it? Much like your use of the word retard.

Point proved.

I don't hate Langfield, in fact I hate almost no one in this world. Life's too short to be bitter enough to hate people. Particularly footballers. I just don't think he's very good.

No, I said it was worrying, not annoying.

Alas, I have far bigger things in my life to worry about than petty name calling on here. That you got so riled about my demonisation of the Langfield haters, shows me it worries you more though.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Get a grip of yourself, you complete ponce. What a sensationalist view of the world. Drama queen antics. You've taken melodramatics to new levels.

No, I said it was worrying, not annoying.

Alas, I have far bigger things in my life to worry about than petty name calling on here. That you got so riled about my demonisation of the Langfield haters, shows me it worries you more though.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Haha my bad, I misread the word you used.

And nope you're wrong, I didn't get riled about your demonisation of the langfield haters, because you didn't mention them. All you said was, anyone who blames langfield for the goal is a retard. That's why I picked you up on it.

And I called you exactly the word that described someone who would make such a statement. Not an internet hardman, not riled, just calling a spade a spade.

And finally, for the I dont know how manyeth time, I don't hate the player.

I just don't think he's any good.

If you have bigger things to worry about than name calling on here, retract your initial statement and we can all move on and continue to have a right to our own opinions. It's ok to admit you did something wrong.

EDIT: Ironically, I actually agree that anyone who hates a footballer due to his lack of ability quite possibly has underlying issues in their life. Unfortunately for you, you not only failed to state this when you resorted to insults, you mistakenly seem to perceive all criticism of Lanfield as being hateful.

That is fucking hilarious.

I actually started to take screen grabs of the BBC highlights, from the moment Taylor started his under hit passback, to when Dow rolled passed Langfield. But I got bored and gave up. Anyway, he moved about 10 feet. You could suggest he should have came out more, but when faced with that sort of split second decision, it's hard to say what a keeper should do. In actual fact, there is an argument to say that he should have stayed put and allowed Dow the harder task of having to either take a shot at an angle, or try to beat him with a shimmy or something.

Anyway, to come back to your assessment that it was somehow funny to suggest he did move to close the ball down.... well sorry chum... he did move.

Haha my bad, I misread the word you used.

And nope you're wrong, I didn't get riled about your demonisation of the langfield haters, because you didn't mention them. All you said was, anyone who blames langfield for the goal is a retard. That's why I picked you up on it.

And I called you exactly the word that described someone who would make such a statement. Not an internet hardman, not riled, just calling a spade a spade.

And finally, for the I dont know how manyeth time, I don't hate the player.

I just don't think he's any good.

If you have bigger things to worry about than name calling on here, retract your initial statement and we can all move on and continue to have a right to our own opinions. It's ok to admit you did something wrong.

EDIT: Ironically, I actually agree that anyone who hates a footballer due to his lack of ability quite possibly has underlying issues in their life. Unfortunately for you, you not only failed to state this when you resorted to insults, you mistakenly seem to perceive all criticism of Lanfield as being hateful.

I am happy to join in and agree when he makes a feck up, really, I am. But the levels that some lower themselves to in their accusations of blame, being a poison etc etc, is just really not good for ones health.

So I stand by my statement, that if anyone really, trully believes, hand on heart, that he was in some way to blame for that first goal - then they really need some mental therapy.

Blame him for letting the ball roll under his feet, dropping a cross, letting a shot go through his legs. But please, every single goal we concede and it's somehow Langfield's fault? That's not simply other folks opinion. It's an almost subconscious reaction to criticising the lad, whether they are right or wrong. I put that down as retarded. There's obviously a couple of real candidates on this forum that fit the bill.... I'm not suggesting you are one, not for a second. Fruitcake perhaps, but nae a retard.

Keep the faith.