Aberdeen V Partick Thistle (2 - 0)

No, but his reading of a game is one part of his game that has not left him.

Hayes can handle a pacey winger but him at left back does not work and it's blatantly obvious to all. Put Hayes to LB and you take out part of Aberdeen's attacking element that won us so many games last year.

Can Robertson handle a pacey winger? Yes - but he's just shit.

Robson for me is one we need to give a whirl to in that position...I fucking despise this Hayes option at LB. So utterly pointless.

It isn't a bad shout. Robson could play anywhere and it's most definitely a better option than Robertson.

Partick will make this as difficult as possible, frustrate the home crowd etc... And hope to counter, sound familiar?

I will go for 3-1 Dons, Pawlett x 2, Rooney

Also, BBC Alba showing extended highlights tonight and I'm sure I read it's available on Redtv International to watch, does that not usually mean there might be a live stream out there somewhere?

Will be interesting to see what we do If Anderson and Taylor are not fully fit. The most obvious option would be to pull Considine in at centre-back but that means playing two left-footed players in central defence which Del does not appear keen on. The other (eternal) question of course is who plays at left-back?

I would actually like to see Joe get a game today alongside Reynolds. I think all-round they are a better compliment for one another than Reynolds and Considine. But I'm not sure Del will see it that way either. Defense apart I'm expecting a pretty regular team. I just hope our subs get some real game-time this week if things aren't going our way.

Langfield

Logan Joe Reynolds Considine

Jack Flood

McGinn Goodwillie Hayes

Rooney

Subs: - Brown, Low, Robertson, Robson, Smith, Pawlett, Shankland

COYR

Partick will make this as difficult as possible, frustrate the home crowd etc... And hope to counter, sound familiar?

I will go for 3-1 Dons, Pawlett x 2, Rooney

Also, BBC Alba showing extended highlights tonight and I'm sure I read it's available on Redtv International to watch, does that not usually mean there might be a live stream out there somewhere?

St Mirren v Jute united on Alba tonight chief.