Aberdeen V Partick Thistle (2 - 0)

Good points Barnared not bad idea for locals.

But Tourists and neutrals who fancy seeing a game of fitba on the day

should be able to PATG..

Barcelona have probably the highest percentage of nuetral/tourists attending home games of any european side but all of them must buy a ticket from the ticket office a long time before kick off.

I know that at grounds like tinycastle and easter road and others you need a ticket too but they dont seem to have a problem packing them in.

I think everyone knows now that you just dont go up to a turnstile at a top league ground and hand over cash anymore, so i wouldnt expect anyone to be disapointed. I do think Afc could make it easier though. I used the print at home thing once and only 1 out of 4 tickets actually worked.

Thought we played pretty well. Was 2-0 going on 3 or 4 as opposed to 2-1/2-2.

Clangers had one save to make the whole game.

Nicky Low was good and I actually prefer him to Flood in games like that. The sort of games we need Flood in is like our next one at Parkhead.

Goodwillie puts the effort in but where was he when we played those 3 excellent balls across the 6 yard box in the first half? Feel like Rooney would have been on the end of them...

Barcelona have probably the highest percentage of nuetral/tourists attending home games of any european side but all of them must buy a ticket from the ticket office a long time before kick off.

I know that at grounds like tinycastle and easter road and others you need a ticket too but they dont seem to have a problem packing them in.

I think everyone knows now that you just dont go up to a turnstile at a top league ground and hand over cash anymore, so i wouldnt expect anyone to be disapointed. I do think Afc could make it easier though. I used the print at home thing once and only 1 out of 4 tickets actually worked.

Come on to fuck!

Folk actually travel to Barca to see the football, hardly comparable with the situation at Pittodrie.

Why shouldn't you be able to PATG against Partick Thistle, or any other game bar Rangers/Celtic? Whats the reason?

Highlights looked good. Plenty being created form out wide just need a poacher to get a toe on the end of crosses. Two well taken goals. Is Low a likely regular?

Of course McInnes is our best manager in a generation pretty much but a serious pet hate is situations like this.

I'd almost bet my bottom dollar Low does not play in the same position at Parkhead.

McInnes will either drop him which is fair enough if he thinks Flood will be a better option for the game. Not my decision but I'd back him fair enough on that.

The completely wrong answer is to decide to play Jack, Flood and LOW with shoehorning one into a slightly unfamilar position - this is the situation most likely and is a bit of a shaky head moment

Of course McInnes is our best manager in a generation pretty much but a serious pet hate is situations like this.

I'd almost bet my bottom dollar Low does not play in the same position at Parkhead.

McInnes will either drop him which is fair enough if he thinks Flood will be a better option for the game. Not my decision but I'd back him fair enough on that.

The completely wrong answer is to decide to play Jack, Flood and LOW with shoehorning one into a slightly unfamilar position - this is the situation most likely and is a bit of a shaky head moment

Yeah be interesting to see if Low starts at Parkhead. He clearly deserves to, I don't think McInnes will play all three in midfield. Counter attack worked there last season in the cup game though and I suspect Flood will be a part of his plans. One option is to play Logan at LB, with jack on the right side. That way Low could keep his place. The most important thing is that our best performers are rewarded with game-time I suppose, if not in the starting line-up then at least as substitutes.

Looking forward to our next game anyhow! COYR!

We are pretty shite right now also.

Utd humped us, then the shite celtic side battered Utd.

Dundee is going to be a tough game for us, as is Caley & we're deluding ourselves that we can go to the piggery again & beat them.

We beat Partick Thistle again & everyone thinks we're fantastic again :rolleyes:

Think there's only one person on this thread who has said that they fancy us to win at Celtic Park and it is based more on how poor Celtic have looked than how good we have.

There's every right to feel optimistic going forward after Saturday's performance and result; there is also every reason to be cautious based on games against United and Saints.

• Upvote 1

Think there's only one person on this thread who has said that they fancy us to win at Celtic Park and it is based more on how poor Celtic have looked than how good we have.

There's every right to feel optimistic going forward after Saturday's performance and result; there is also every reason to be cautious based on games against United and Saints.

We beat Partick at home & Partick are probably one of the few teams that haven't really learned to play us properly.

Delighted we beat them obviously but FFS let's not get carried away.

Shite. I was offered a ticket AFTER kick off from their little booth at the stadium. Told them to poke it as I wasn't paying that for a shite game of fitba that I had no interest in. Went and watched it in the pub instead.

We are pretty shite right now also.

Our start has been patchy, probably down to the anticlimax of playing scottish football after the higher-profile Groningen and Sociedad games.

Utd humped us, then the shite celtic side battered Utd.

The Utd game was a freak result, totally undeserved for them.

Dundee is going to be a tough game for us, as is Caley

Yep.

we're deluding ourselves that we can go to the piggery again & beat them.

Celtic have been poor. Embarrassed in europe and, like us, a patchy start to the league.

Their fans have already been congregating outside the stadium to bleat about the new manager and standards.

Its not definite we will beat them, but I cant imagine a better opportunity than when they have poor results, lowered confidence, disgruntled fans, first signs of pressure.

We beat Partick Thistle again & everyone thinks we're fantastic again :rolleyes:

I only described the result as a "solid win".

Dont be so negative man.

Aim for the stars, FnD, if you fall a bit short - you still might land on the moon :)

Our start has been patchy, probably down to the anticlimax of playing scottish football after the higher-profile Groningen and Sociedad games.The Utd game was a freak result, totally undeserved for them.Yep.Celtic have been poor. Embarrassed in europe and, like us, a patchy start to the league.Their fans have already been congregating outside the stadium to bleat about the new manager and standards.Its not definite we will beat them, but I cant imagine a better opportunity than when they have poor results, lowered confidence, disgruntled fans, first signs of pressure.I only described the result as a "solid win".Dont be so negative man.Aim for the stars, FnD, if you fall a bit short - you still might land on the moon :)

He's wired to it.

Shite. I was offered a ticket AFTER kick off from their little booth at the stadium. Told them to poke it as I wasn't paying that for a shite game of fitba that I had no interest in. Went and watched it in the pub instead.

Doubt that as a story but ok.

What price were u not for paying, out of intetest?

You can sit in the 3rd tier for about €15 for a shite home game....Maybe they tried tae rip off a tourist