Aberdeen V Partick Thistle (2 - 0)

Hopefully we have this game sewn up now.

However, we still need to get a working plan b for these games , particularly at home, where opposition teams set out 10/11 men behind the ball and hope to counter attack. WE've been hit with loads of times and given the way Partick have also approached the game I think we are going to see it every single week now. So we need a well prepared strategy for this.

Also.. I'd love to see Goodwillie get a goal and maybe one of the young lads get on the pitch for a bit - Scott Wright perhaps.

Why do we need a plan b for a game we are winning?

lol

For games in general, its not a criticism RUL.

My point being every single team thats coming up the road now is going to sit in and hit on the counter.

A style and system of play takes time to develop, as teams prepare better against us we need to work out how to consistently overcome that - thats what I'm saying.

Ill Manors is good.

Anyway decent win, well in boys.

Not a fan of him either.. but agree Ill manors is underrated. Terrible song, but the lyrics are an excellent social commentary.

Anyway... Up the Dons! Great result today... still doesn't change the fact that Deek needs to work on his own Plan B. We won't always get things as easy as we did today.

I don't really think this result helps the "need for a Plan B" cause unfortunately, although clearly we do. We should be playing 2 up front at home. End of. And Shankland must be thinking why he didn't sign for Dundee Utd as all the Queen's Park lads they've signed have got game time and proving to be astute buys...

I don't really think this result helps the "need for a Plan B" cause unfortunately, although clearly we do. We should be playing 2 up front at home. End of. And Shankland must be thinking why he didn't sign for Dundee Utd as all the Queen's Park lads they've signed have got game time and proving to be astute buys...

Yes agree about Shankland....