Out Of Contract

She died in November and it was a sudden death not one where she had been terminally ill for a while beforehand.

He's been root since he got here. And won't get any better. Some on here are saying punt him in January but can't see any team being interested outwith a League of Ireland one. If he goes to a team on loan there we will still be heavily subsidising his wages

• Upvote 1

She died in November and it was a sudden death not one where she had been terminally ill for a while beforehand.

He's been root since he got here. And won't get any better. Some on here are saying punt him in January but can't see any team being interested outwith a League of Ireland one. If he goes to a team on loan there we will still be heavily subsidising his wages

League of Ireland team might not be out the question. Might want to be nearer family after the loss of his sister

If we can get a grand a week off someone till June then that'll have to do for now

Here we see the internet troll in its natural habitat.

Observe how the bulbous bullshit sack on its back swells with nourishment from the waves of triggering generated by its intentionally grating manipulations of its mandible joints. This pitiful creature feeds off disdain. When confronted by a troll in the wild, it’s best not to interact to avoid supplying a food source.

If starved it will die quite rapidly, but not before writhing around in a final pitiful fit of attention seeking.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2
Guest the shepherd

Here we see the internet troll in its natural habitat.

Observe how the bulbous bullshit sack on its back swells with nourishment from the waves of triggering generated by its intentionally grating manipulations of its mandible joints. This pitiful creature feeds off disdain. When confronted by a troll in the wild, it’s best not to interact to avoid supplying a food source.

If starved it will die quite rapidly, but not before writhing around in a final pitiful fit of attention seeking.

January 2019

Max Lowe

June 2019

Tomas Cerny

Mark Reynolds

Andrew Considine

Graeme Shinnie

Sam Roscoe

Gary Mackay-Steven

Frank Ross

Dominic Ball - also out of contract at Rotherham

Tommie Hoban - also out of contract at Watford

James Wilson - also out of contract at Man Utd

June 2020

Joe Lewis

Danny Rogers

Shay Logan

Stephen Gleeson

Greg Tansey

Sam Cosgrove

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

June 2021

Michael Devlin

Chris Forrester

Scott Wright

Dean Campbell

Connor McLennan

Bruce Anderson

Niall McGinn

Stevie May

June 2022

Lewis Ferguson

June 2023

Scott McKenna

Tomas Cerny

Mark Reynolds

Andrew Considine

Graeme Shinnie

Gary Mackay-Steven

Frank Ross

Dominic Ball - also out of contract at Rotherham

Tommie Hoban - also out of contract at Watford

James Wilson - also out of contract at Man Utd

These lads officially allowed to speak to clubs this week. Of course unofficially they will have some ideas about their futures.

Don't see Shinnie going to Sevco more likely to be a club like Sunderland IMO. I think Gerrard will be looking at a player with more quality on the ball to compliment the likes of Arfield and the rat. Sevco have an abundance of central midfield players (the likes of Docherty is out on loan) so if they are bringing another in you'd think they will look at someone who is of equal quality to what Celtic possess in that area. And that man isn't Shinnie.

Offer him a better contract...I think that would be the easiest way to stop it? I'm sorry you're so thick that you needed it explained to you.

It's obviously more complex than just offering more money - but I'd imagine if we weren't wasting wages or fees on shite like Forrester and Tansey we'd have been able to offer him a better contract.

• Upvote 2

Offer him a better contract...I think that would be the easiest way to stop it? I'm sorry you're so thick that you needed it explained to you.

It's obviously more complex than just offering more money - but I'd imagine if we weren't wasting wages or fees on shite like Forrester and Tansey we'd have been able to offer him a better contract.

Even if it was just about offering more money, it's still not that simple. So let's say we've offered him (just for example) 4k a week, as we think that's what he is worth. Are you suggesting we up that offer, essentially overpaying him, to prevent him going to Sevco? (I imagine if Sevco were interested in him they'd be doubling his present wage, at least. They'll have to compete with English clubs who are probably aware of his availability).

And how does that effect things when other players contracts are coming up or we're trying to bring in other players? Everyone would want overpaid.

I agree we're paying wages to players whose Aberdeen careers aren't working out but I'm sure we're capable of offering Shinnie a much better contract than is currently on offer without breaking the bank, I would just question if should we.