Out Of Contract

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Still a squad of 19 if you discount the ones ooc this summer.. 

Though I doubt we'll see the likes of Stewart and Polvara back. 

I'll be surprised if Stewart's next move is not sorted in the next 4-5 weeks ahead of pre season starting.

Polvara is doing well so it might seem a no brainer for him to extend whether its loan again or transfer

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Still a squad of 19 if you discount the ones ooc this summer.. 

Though I doubt we'll see the likes of Stewart and Polvara back. 

Agreed , i don't think Roberts will stay either.  I am watching with interest to see if any youngsters make the step up next season such as Milne, Ngwenya and i know Lewis is under contract but realistically he'll need be 3rd choice 

23 minutes ago, Russell said:

Is Gorter still here?

Think it was posted that he was seen at the airport early on the week heading back to Amsterdam with a shitload of luggage.

Given Lewis was on the bench yesterday, presumably he's been allowed to leave early, maybe with a proviso that if anything happens to Roos before our last match that he returns?

Summer 2023

Dean Campbell

Leighton Clarkson - on loan from Liverpool

Hayden Coulson - on loan from Middlesbrough

Jay Gorter - on loan from Ajax

Matty Kennedy

Dilan Markanday - on loan from Blackburn

Connor McLennan - on loan to St Johnstone

Patrik Myslovic - on loan from MSK Zilnia

Mattie Pollock - on loan from Watford

Liam Scales - on loan from Celtic

Graeme Shinnie - on loan from Wigan

Marley Watkins

Summer 2024

Connor Barron

Jonny Hayes

Joe Lewis

Kieran Ngwenya

Dante Polvara

Kelle Roos 

Anthony Stewart

Summer 2025

Jack Mackenzie

Angus Macdonald

Jack Milne

Ylber Ramadani

Jayden Richardson

Callum Roberts

Luis Duk Lopes

Summer 2026

Vicente Besuijen - on loan at Excelsior

Ryan Duncan

Shayden Morris

Bojan Miovski

Ross McCrorie

16 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

And looking for a new HoR too.

12 players ooc - conceivable they all leave initially although clearly we are trying to sign Shinnie, Clarkson, Scales and Pollock.

Massive question marks over McCrorie, Polvara, Roberts, Lewis and Stewart.

and then a few small question marks here and there.

Easy to see 15 out and 15 in and thats assuming we hold on to Duk and Miovski until 2024.

What an opportunity to sort this squad out.

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He got sent back with a season ending injury & is rehabbing.

I’m not convinced he’s a Robson type of player. 
Questionable work-rate? 

It certainly looks difficult for him but maybe there is a place on the bench for him given he can actually make a pass or score a goal

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

It certainly looks difficult for him but maybe there is a place on the bench for him given he can actually make a pass or score a goal

Far superior option than the dross we were forced to take on yesterday that’s for sure (Bavidge obviously the exception)

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Questionable work-rate? 

Wasn’t the rumour he was a bad influence in training and causing problems. If true I’d expect Robson to tell him to fuck off like he did Stewart. 

4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Did your source know if he was the same under Glass or was it just Goodwin because Vinnie thought he was an arsehole

No idea to be honest didn’t hear too much of the details, only that besuijen and Richardson were disruptive in the dressing room.

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Questionable work-rate? 

Did Robson not say the loan deal was too far ahead for him to pull the plug by the time he was in interim charge?
Be shocked if guys like Stewart, Richardson or Barron are here come the start of next season

9 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Did Robson not say the loan deal was too far ahead for him to pull the plug by the time he was in interim charge?
Be shocked if guys like Stewart, Richardson or Barron are here come the start of next season

I think he did. Then Vinnie gave an interview where he pretty much blamed Goodwin for him leaving. From the outside he seems to get on with the other players, so not sure how disruptive he is

6 hours ago, Tord31 said:

12 players ooc - conceivable they all leave initially although clearly we are trying to sign Shinnie, Clarkson, Scales and Pollock.

Massive question marks over McCrorie, Polvara, Roberts, Lewis and Stewart.

and then a few small question marks here and there.

Easy to see 15 out and 15 in and thats assuming we hold on to Duk and Miovski until 2024.

What an opportunity to sort this squad out.

If we lose 15 I'd be surprised if we bring 15 in. Feels like every window we lose some but bring less in and it's felt like that for a while. If we do get 3rd and group stage football you'd hope we'd sign even more as we're going to need a bigger squad

8 hours ago, CoachBeard said:

If we lose 15 I'd be surprised if we bring 15 in. Feels like every window we lose some but bring less in and it's felt like that for a while. 

Aye that's because a % of the players released are generally ones that come through our youth system who are then replaced in turn by a few from the next batch. 

• Haha 1

Folk tried, over and over again, to claim we wouldnt sign 10 players last summer. Some folk claimed we'd sign 6 players which was an absolutely wild shout. 

We signed 11 in the end up.

We'll beat that this summer (May-Sep) if you count re-signing any of the 12 ooc players.

Goodwin definitely appeared to have a knack of painting players he didn’t like as the ‘bad guys’ to make sure the fans (reliable sources) sided with his views 🤣

JG was a bit of a dick imo, he definitely had a shite attitude & self importance/stubbornness of delusional levels

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Goodwin definitely appeared to have a knack of painting players he didn’t like as the ‘bad guys’ to make sure the fans (reliable sources) sided with his views 🤣

JG was a bit of a dick imo, he definitely had a shite attitude & self importance/stubbornness of delusional levels

Yeah I think he had an inflated ego for sure and didn't like people telling him where he was going wrong etc

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I so hope this a wee indirect at me as I was one of the first to call Goodwin out for this, as, funnily enough I had heard what he'd been like to a few players and they didn't like it.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, minijc said:

I so hope this a wee indirect at me as I was one of the first to call Goodwin out for this, as, funnily enough I had heard what he'd been like to a few players and they didn't like it.

A blind man could see he was an arsehole from the minute he arrived at the club.

The way he handled Considine's contract talks told us all we needed to know. Rate Considine or not, those things should be kept behind closed doors.

That wasnt his first mistake either. Telling players they could go and letting 2 players leave before the end of the season was just the start of his slippery slope that would end up taking him into a relegation battle he looks likely to lose in charge of scumdee ushited. 

Short of saying he'd rather be at Celtic I think he had the worst start as manager we've seen. 

• Upvote 5

Summer 2023

Dean Campbell

Matty Kennedy

Marley Watkins

Summer 2024

Connor Barron

Jonny Hayes

Joe Lewis

Kieran Ngwenya

Dante Polvara - on loan at Charleston Battery

Kelle Roos 

Anthony Stewart

Summer 2025

Jack Mackenzie

Angus Macdonald

Jack Milne

Ylber Ramadani

Jayden Richardson

Callum Roberts

Luis Duk Lopes

Summer 2026

Vicente Besuijen

Ryan Duncan

Shayden Morris

Bojan Miovski

Ross McCrorie

48 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Summer 2023

Dean Campbell

Matty Kennedy

Marley Watkins

Summer 2024

Connor Barron

Jonny Hayes

Joe Lewis

Kieran Ngwenya

Dante Polvara - on loan at Charleston Battery

Kelle Roos 

Anthony Stewart

Summer 2025

Jack Mackenzie

Angus Macdonald

Jack Milne

Ylber Ramadani

Jayden Richardson

Callum Roberts

Luis Duk Lopes

Summer 2026

Vicente Besuijen

Ryan Duncan

Shayden Morris

Bojan Miovski

Ross McCrorie

Morris and Besuijen have 3 more years on their contracts!?  WTF!  Whoever signed off on those contracts should be binned for gross negligence.