Out Of Contract

24 minutes ago, englishred said:

You need to look at the shit around him too.  For example if he's dragged out to cover for a shit Richardson thats not his fault.  Also when he was in the middle with Barron and Clarkson both are good players however young and inexperienced and that doesn't help either.  yes he has experienced but lets be frank we don't have the money for a midfielder who can drag people through games such as Rodri ect 

Well we can afford Shinnie and he's significantly better.

53 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Duk is a 22 year old striker, Ramadani is an experienced international defensive midfielder. I don't think Duk is supposed to provide protection for our defense.

Good take, couldnt score against Darvel though! 😂

1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Played the 4-1 defeat to Huns, 4-0 to United, 1-0 to Darvel, 5-0 to Hearts, 6-0 to Hibs, 4-0 to Celtic & 5-0 to Celtic.

Pretty good record for one season.

People thinking because we finished 3rd it was a good season, it wasn't, we had a spell of about two months where it was good, rest was average to horrendous, Ramadani was a main part of that. He's simply nowhere near good enough.

One of the worst takes on anything I’ve seen on here for a while, which is some going

• Upvote 5
11 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Realistically will be a struggle. For example easily a situation where both our strikers are away this summer, obviously depending on how serious Miovskis injury is

I think we'll be keeping them until 2024 regardless now. 

2 hours ago, G man said:

Finishing 3rd is a good season. However the Darvel defeat was the most embarrassing result in our history.

It was the point about Ramadani being of the same calibre as Richardson, Morris etc rather than our season as a whole. Just a ridiculous take on things.

4 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Played the 4-1 defeat to Huns, 4-0 to United, 1-0 to Darvel, 5-0 to Hearts, 6-0 to Hibs, 4-0 to Celtic & 5-0 to Celtic.

Pretty good record for one season.

People thinking because we finished 3rd it was a good season, it wasn't, we had a spell of about two months where it was good, rest was average to horrendous, Ramadani was a main part of that. He's simply nowhere near good enough.

Shinnie played in most of those games too.

On 5/29/2023 at 8:56 AM, minijc said:

What do you expect from Ramadani or a player playing his position/role? 

Someone who can pass the ball without giving it away so much. 

On 5/29/2023 at 9:03 AM, Tord31 said:

Ramadani has done great and im sure if we get the signings we want he wont be guaranteed a game next season. He's a full international and he's doing fine.

He’s done ok hardly great 

9 minutes ago, Helmet said:

We have problems all over the park and also in the complete lack of depth in the squad.

We also have players leaving and far too many loans this year.

It's absolutely mental that people are obsessing about Ramadani in that situation. 

Yip. He’s never going to be a world beater but he’s decent enough. Would like to see him replaced in the first 11 eventually but given size of the rebuild we have that’s likely to be a while away yet 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I see other clubs in our division have started announcing their released players. 

Ours must be due soon. 

One would guess that the delay in releasing the 12 (or is it 14... Harvey and Hancock) players is that they are hoping to get a deal or two over the line perhaps? 

If it drags on too long just need to release a statement about our four senior players who are out of contract and avoid any statement on the 8 loanees

40 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yip. He’s never going to be a world beater but he’s decent enough. Would like to see him replaced in the first 11 eventually but given size of the rebuild we have that’s likely to be a while away yet 

We have about 3 players better than him, why people are focusing on replacing him I've now fucking idea.

45 minutes ago, NEM said:

4 minutes ago, Helmet said:

We have about 3 players better than him, why people are focusing on replacing him I've now fucking idea.

Its pretty apparent we are trying to sign Shinnie and Clarkson. Ideally we try to bring in an attacking midfielder that can make a significant difference (best player sort of level) and if we do he wont be starting 43 games or whatever it was

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, sigh said:

I'm guessing a few deals will rest on the result on Saturday, we cant 100% commit to spending the income from Europe in deals in case Inverness win - wait until Monday to hear who is out of going and who is resigning etc

Only one I can imagine who might be sticking around is Watkins?
Rest of the senior players OOC are most likely away surely?